Coinvest, an emerging startup comprised of Microsoft alumni, is announcing that it will offer a crowdsale of $30 million in COIN tokens to seed the world’s first decentralized stock market for cryptocurrencies, built on Blockchain technology. Crowdsale funds will be leveraged to continue the development of its products and drive the company’s mission of:
“Creating decentralized tools for the world to seamlessly, securely, and safely invest and use cryptocurrencies.”
Frustrated with the complexity, fragmentation, and quality of cryptocurrency investment options available on the market, Coinvest is determined to democratize cryptocurrencies by creating tools to:
- Provide mechanisms for consumers to seamlessly, securely, and safely invest and use cryptocurrencies
- Empower anyone to create investment vehicles for a personally curated index of cryptonized assets using one platform, one wallet, and one coin
At the core of its product portfolio is the Coinvest protocol:
A Blockchain protocol defining investment transactions between users and the Coinvest smart contracts. Supporting the protocol is the Coinvest DAPP. The Coinvest DAPP, empowers anyone to virtually invest in individual or a curated index of cryptonized assets through one coin.
To do so, users create virtual portfolios and trade their favorite cryptocurrencies using market buy, limit buy, sell, and short orders. Orders are executed with the COIN token which are sent and held in escrow by the Coinvest smart contract.
The Coinvest DAPP and smart contracts keep track of all investment data including assets, distributions, etc. Upon executing sell orders, the smart contract releases invested funds and any profits back to the Coinvest DAPP.
Users can then spend cryptocurrencies directly from the DAPP using their wallet or Coinvest debit account. All transactions and funds are digitally automated by open-source computer code and are never touched or managed by any third-party.
Coinvest is creating a future where users have one platform, one wallet, and one token (COIN), that enables anyone to create a digital investment portfolio to invest in multiple cryptocurrencies.
Thereby reducing the cost, risk, and complexity associated with investing in cryptocurrencies on centralized exchanges or investment funds.
Centralized third parties that are often needed in traditional investment use cases are replaced with smart contracts that act as autonomous agents and programmatically compensate all users, investors, and owners within the entire Coinvest ecosystem.
“By leveraging Blockchain, smart contract, and Coinvest technology, investors now enjoy reduced transaction costs, autonomous investment options, and complete trust. For the first time, we are placing the power back into the hands of the public, and empowering them to invest in cryptocurrencies using the most decentralized, cost-effective, and seamless process possible, says Damon Nam, founder and Executive Director at Coinvest.”
Coinvest is offering contributors the opportunity to purchase COIN Tokens at http://coinve.st during its crowdsale this Winter. Raising the crowdsale max cap of $30 million will create two reserves to ensure liquidity and collateral to back all user investments. Additionally, accelerate the development of additional tools to help investors all across the world.
Coinvest is the world’s first decentralized stock market for cryptocurrencies. Coinvest empowers anyone to virtually invest in individual or a curated index of cryptonized assets through one coin. The company’s mission is to create decentralized tools for the world to seamlessly, securely, and safely invest and use cryptocurrencies. For more information about Coinvest and COIN token, please visit: http://coinve.st.
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020