Coinvest, an emerging startup comprised of Microsoft alumni, is announcing that it will offer a crowdsale of $30 million in COIN tokens to seed the world’s first decentralized stock market for cryptocurrencies, built on Blockchain technology. Crowdsale funds will be leveraged to continue the development of its products and drive the company’s mission of:
“Creating decentralized tools for the world to seamlessly, securely, and safely invest and use cryptocurrencies.”
Frustrated with the complexity, fragmentation, and quality of cryptocurrency investment options available on the market, Coinvest is determined to democratize cryptocurrencies by creating tools to:
- Provide mechanisms for consumers to seamlessly, securely, and safely invest and use cryptocurrencies
- Empower anyone to create investment vehicles for a personally curated index of cryptonized assets using one platform, one wallet, and one coin
At the core of its product portfolio is the Coinvest protocol:
A Blockchain protocol defining investment transactions between users and the Coinvest smart contracts. Supporting the protocol is the Coinvest DAPP. The Coinvest DAPP, empowers anyone to virtually invest in individual or a curated index of cryptonized assets through one coin.
To do so, users create virtual portfolios and trade their favorite cryptocurrencies using market buy, limit buy, sell, and short orders. Orders are executed with the COIN token which are sent and held in escrow by the Coinvest smart contract.
The Coinvest DAPP and smart contracts keep track of all investment data including assets, distributions, etc. Upon executing sell orders, the smart contract releases invested funds and any profits back to the Coinvest DAPP.
Users can then spend cryptocurrencies directly from the DAPP using their wallet or Coinvest debit account. All transactions and funds are digitally automated by open-source computer code and are never touched or managed by any third-party.
Coinvest is creating a future where users have one platform, one wallet, and one token (COIN), that enables anyone to create a digital investment portfolio to invest in multiple cryptocurrencies.
Thereby reducing the cost, risk, and complexity associated with investing in cryptocurrencies on centralized exchanges or investment funds.
Centralized third parties that are often needed in traditional investment use cases are replaced with smart contracts that act as autonomous agents and programmatically compensate all users, investors, and owners within the entire Coinvest ecosystem.
“By leveraging Blockchain, smart contract, and Coinvest technology, investors now enjoy reduced transaction costs, autonomous investment options, and complete trust. For the first time, we are placing the power back into the hands of the public, and empowering them to invest in cryptocurrencies using the most decentralized, cost-effective, and seamless process possible, says Damon Nam, founder and Executive Director at Coinvest.”
Coinvest is offering contributors the opportunity to purchase COIN Tokens at http://coinve.st during its crowdsale this Winter. Raising the crowdsale max cap of $30 million will create two reserves to ensure liquidity and collateral to back all user investments. Additionally, accelerate the development of additional tools to help investors all across the world.
Coinvest is the world’s first decentralized stock market for cryptocurrencies. Coinvest empowers anyone to virtually invest in individual or a curated index of cryptonized assets through one coin. The company’s mission is to create decentralized tools for the world to seamlessly, securely, and safely invest and use cryptocurrencies. For more information about Coinvest and COIN token, please visit: http://coinve.st.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019