Online betting provider UltraPlay strengthens its Blockchain technology positions by presenting another project called eGold – an eSports betting cryptocurrency aiming to unify eSports betting enthusiasts all around the world.
The eSports cryptocurrency will offer an easy, quick and secure alternative for betting on the most favorite games, such as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, DOTA2, Hearthstone, World of Warcraft and many others. The eSports and crypto fans can choose from a wide variety of events to place bets on.
The new digital currency is an ERC20 Ethereum-based token which allows the eSports betting community to feel the next level of gaming experience and be connected in a unified eSports ecosystem based on a cryptographic security. To achieve its mission, a carefully hand-picked team of some of UltraPlay’s most valuable professionals and partners, with in-depth knowledge and experience in eSports and Blockchain technology have decided to further contribute to the eSports betting scene and deliver another cutting-edge technology solution.
The core source of all the relevant information – from whitepaper and team behind, to roadmap as well as token allocation and distribution is presented on the recently launched web page eGold.gg.
The cryptocurrency will be launched first onto an eSports betting platform – Buff88, which is going to be further developed to offer a Blockchain based betting. To secure the whole project implementation – from initial development to adoption, the company launches an Initial Coin Offering campaign.
The eGold token sale is set to start on December 18th, 2017 till February 28th, 2018. There will be different kind of bonuses including POWER DAY and POWER WEEK. All interested investors, eSports bettors and fans, as well as crypto enthusiasts, can participate and purchase EGOLD tokens. Participation in the crowdsale will only occur with ETH currency and will happen through audited Ethereum smart contracts.
Mario Ovcharov, Chief Commercial Officer has commented:
“We are very excited to introduce eGold to the eSports and crypto community. Together, we can make it the first-choice payment method for eSports betting.
Having been at the forefront of the iGaming market for 7 years now, we believe that our ICO investors and participants will bring the high value of eGold and will force our future developments, based on Blockchain.”
With UltraPlay’s distribution network on the core and emerging online betting markets such as Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America, eGold has the potential to reach millions of users worldwide and unite the eSports betting community.
In the meanwhile, for those interested in the project, presale subscription is now open, you can show your interest here.
“We are proud to announce that eGold has engaged WINGS Foundation in order to efficiently price and promote the eGold crowdsale event to the maximum number of participants. We would like to thank our advisers and partners, who greatly contribute with their time, knowledge and enthusiasm to the idea of establishing next-generation betting experience, based on the Blockchain technology”, concluded Mario Ovcharov.
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Launches Virtual Events to Connect Blockchain Community Amidst Global Coronavirus Pandemic - March 25, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Report Positive Results For Multiple Covid-19 Drug Candidates - March 25, 2020
- US Judge Slams Brakes on Telegram Token - March 25, 2020
- Game Development Companies Team Up with Blockchain Operation Forte to Unlock New Business Models for Games - March 24, 2020
- Blockchain Supply Chain Project Envoy teams up with KYC Hub - March 24, 2020
- CoinDCX, India’s Largest Cryptocurrency Exchange, Secures Successful Series A Round Led By Polychain Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and HDR Group, operator of BitMEX - March 24, 2020
- Cartesi Launches Linux Infrastructure For Developing Blockchain DApps - March 24, 2020
- American Company HashCash Consultants Announce Coronavirus Crypto Relief Fund or CFIX - March 23, 2020