DAO PlayMarket 2.0 is a decentralized Android App Store that accepts payments in cryptocurrency and is combined with an ICO platform for developers.
The Token Sale, which starts on November 8, has already raised $ 350,000 in a closed round of funding. The partners of the DAO PlayMarket 2.0 were the Cyber Russia and BitBaza. All funds, including those collected in the course of the IСO, will go to implement the marketing plan.
After the platform launch, more than 500 Android applications will be available on the platform.
DAO Playmarket 2.0 will allow developers to attract additional funding into their projects, and users will have worldwide access to applications resistant to blocking. App developers have the opportunity to issue their own app tokens on the DAO PlayMarket 2.0. The platform fee is 5% of these tokens, which automatically will be moved to the PlayMarket Fund (PMF). Thus, PMF will be constantly replenished with tokens, issued on the platform, and bring dividends to members of the DAO PlayMarket 2.0.
Holders of the DAO PlayMarket 2.0 tokens automatically become co-owners of the DAO PlayMarket Fund.
The main functions of the fund include open management of the fund’s resources in conjunction with other members of the DAO PlayMarket 2.0.
The revenue from the fund will be distributed among PMT owners in accordance with their token shares.
The platform already cooperates with 185 development teams and has more than a million contacts with individual developers. The internal currency of the platform is the PMT token. Owners of these tokens will be able to either exchange them on the platform-based crypto-exchange or to store them in order to receive dividend income. App developers will be able to release their apps’ token-shares and distribute them among current shareholders.
The list of the project’s advisers includes the biggest Chinese miner and investor Chandler Guo, Chief Security Officer/President of Bitland Global Larry Bates, Blockchain Association of Canada’s Chairman, BC Blockchain Ecosystem Consortium’s Director Manie Eagar, Entrepreneur, consultant, writer and film producer, specialised in Bitcoin and Blockchain technology Aaron Koenig, the famous game developer and producer Roman Povolotsky, the founder of the company “Expert Systems” Ilya Churakov and the founder of BitBaza, co-owner of AK47pool Artem Zverev.
More info can be found on our website and Telegram channel.
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020