The International Scientific and Practical Association Jus Naturale became the first non-profit organization introducing a decentralized membership system, based on Blockchain technology.
Solutions that use Blockchain technology are becoming more and more popular. The very technology of Blockchain is popular due to the Bitcoin cryptocurrency – a decentralized payment system in which there is no single owner and issuer, and its transactions are not tied to existing banking systems.
At its core, the Blockchain is a distributed, secure database that can not be faked, deleted or modified retroactively. These properties provide a number of possibilities for tasks in which the reliability and security of data storage and transmission is important.
It was these conclusions that guided Jus Naturale in developing its decentralized membership system. All data of Jus Naturale members will be recorded in a decentralized register, which will make membership in the organization transparent, safe and convenient. The register itself will exist exclusively in electronic form, and its management will be handled by a separate legal entity.
Legal consolidation of this order is provided by the unique e-registration agreement, which was concluded between the Jus Naturale Association and Jus Naturale OÜ. The agreement is based on the Estonian legal system, within the framework of EU legislation. At the same time, the agreement is collated by an English solicitor and apostilled (No APO-5764546). Thus, the rights of members of the association are protected by law. In addition, the contract is not subject to change and is available for study by all interested persons on the link.
This approach excludes the possibility of any manipulation with the association members’ data and confirms Jus Naturale’s adherence to postulated ideas of openness and transparency, while taking care of the safety and convenience of its members.
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019
- Shanghai Blockchain Week Returns for Fifth Consecutive Year to Discuss the Next Decade of the Blockchain Industry - September 3, 2019
- ICO that Raised $37M in 18 minutes – Monetha – Passes Legal Audit on White Paper Commitments with Flying Colours - September 2, 2019