The International Scientific and Practical Association Jus Naturale became the first non-profit organization introducing a decentralized membership system, based on Blockchain technology.
Solutions that use Blockchain technology are becoming more and more popular. The very technology of Blockchain is popular due to the Bitcoin cryptocurrency – a decentralized payment system in which there is no single owner and issuer, and its transactions are not tied to existing banking systems.
At its core, the Blockchain is a distributed, secure database that can not be faked, deleted or modified retroactively. These properties provide a number of possibilities for tasks in which the reliability and security of data storage and transmission is important.
It was these conclusions that guided Jus Naturale in developing its decentralized membership system. All data of Jus Naturale members will be recorded in a decentralized register, which will make membership in the organization transparent, safe and convenient. The register itself will exist exclusively in electronic form, and its management will be handled by a separate legal entity.
Legal consolidation of this order is provided by the unique e-registration agreement, which was concluded between the Jus Naturale Association and Jus Naturale OÜ. The agreement is based on the Estonian legal system, within the framework of EU legislation. At the same time, the agreement is collated by an English solicitor and apostilled (No APO-5764546). Thus, the rights of members of the association are protected by law. In addition, the contract is not subject to change and is available for study by all interested persons on the link.
This approach excludes the possibility of any manipulation with the association members’ data and confirms Jus Naturale’s adherence to postulated ideas of openness and transparency, while taking care of the safety and convenience of its members.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019