The International Scientific and Practical Association Jus Naturale became the first non-profit organization introducing a decentralized membership system, based on Blockchain technology.
Solutions that use Blockchain technology are becoming more and more popular. The very technology of Blockchain is popular due to the Bitcoin cryptocurrency – a decentralized payment system in which there is no single owner and issuer, and its transactions are not tied to existing banking systems.
At its core, the Blockchain is a distributed, secure database that can not be faked, deleted or modified retroactively. These properties provide a number of possibilities for tasks in which the reliability and security of data storage and transmission is important.
It was these conclusions that guided Jus Naturale in developing its decentralized membership system. All data of Jus Naturale members will be recorded in a decentralized register, which will make membership in the organization transparent, safe and convenient. The register itself will exist exclusively in electronic form, and its management will be handled by a separate legal entity.
Legal consolidation of this order is provided by the unique e-registration agreement, which was concluded between the Jus Naturale Association and Jus Naturale OÜ. The agreement is based on the Estonian legal system, within the framework of EU legislation. At the same time, the agreement is collated by an English solicitor and apostilled (No APO-5764546). Thus, the rights of members of the association are protected by law. In addition, the contract is not subject to change and is available for study by all interested persons on the link.
This approach excludes the possibility of any manipulation with the association members’ data and confirms Jus Naturale’s adherence to postulated ideas of openness and transparency, while taking care of the safety and convenience of its members.
- Bitcoin Legend Charlie Shrem and BLOCKTV Team up to Bring Untold Stories to the Screen - February 26, 2020
- KLM To Use Blockchain to Streamline Financial Processes Thanks to Amsterdam-based Unchain and R3 - February 25, 2020
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020