Play2Live, a Blockchain-based streaming platform for gamers and eSports fans has announced the joining of David Drake the Chairman at LDJ Capital to its advisory board. With an upcoming token pre-sale that is scheduled to take place November 20th to 26th, David will give counsel on business development and investor relations.
A Managing Partner at LDJ LP Fund Investments, a multi-family office; Victoria Partners, a 300 family office network based in London; LDJ Real Estate Group and Drake Hospitality Group; and The Soho Loft Media Group with divisions Victoria Global Communications, Times Impact Publications, and The Soho Loft Conferences. David Drake has acted as GP & LP investors with his partners in fund-of-funds, realty funds, venture capital funds & hedge funds whose investments currently have 50+ global directors that maintain relations with institutions & family offices with $1.5 trillion in assets. As an advocate of innovative investing in early-stage equity, he has been involved in TMT (technology, media, telecoms), realty, hospitality, clean tech, energy and social impact investments for more than 20 years.
“I am delighted to join Play2Live as a strategic advisor. The eSports market is valued at $700M for 2017 and is growing rapidly. The use of Blockchain technologies in a streaming platform with interactive features and multiple monetizing tools makes it one of the innovative and promising projects in the space right now. I look forward to help shaping milestones to come,” David Drake, Partner at LDJ Capital.
Alexey Burdyko, the founder and CEO at Play2Live CEO said:
“The company is extremely pleased to bring one of the industry’s most trusted and respected experts on board as Advisor. I truly believe in success of this project and with David’s experience we have more resources and feasibility to transform the industry and deliver an ultimate end-to-end solution for streamers, gamers and eSports fans covering all their needs, and also providing the key advantages of Blockchain technology such as speed, transparency, security and availability.”
Founded in 2017, Play2Live is a trailblazer in merging revolutionary Blockchain technology and streaming services. The full-blown ecosystem for eSports and gaming industries is focused on content generation and practical needs of streamers to provide a completely new level of virtual interaction. Play2Live comprehensive solution hosts over 25 functional modules, 15 of which allow generate revenue for all users and at the same time provide an opportunity to spend earned tokens within the platform.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018