Play2Live, a Blockchain-based streaming platform for gamers and eSports fans has announced the joining of David Drake the Chairman at LDJ Capital to its advisory board. With an upcoming token pre-sale that is scheduled to take place November 20th to 26th, David will give counsel on business development and investor relations.
A Managing Partner at LDJ LP Fund Investments, a multi-family office; Victoria Partners, a 300 family office network based in London; LDJ Real Estate Group and Drake Hospitality Group; and The Soho Loft Media Group with divisions Victoria Global Communications, Times Impact Publications, and The Soho Loft Conferences. David Drake has acted as GP & LP investors with his partners in fund-of-funds, realty funds, venture capital funds & hedge funds whose investments currently have 50+ global directors that maintain relations with institutions & family offices with $1.5 trillion in assets. As an advocate of innovative investing in early-stage equity, he has been involved in TMT (technology, media, telecoms), realty, hospitality, clean tech, energy and social impact investments for more than 20 years.
“I am delighted to join Play2Live as a strategic advisor. The eSports market is valued at $700M for 2017 and is growing rapidly. The use of Blockchain technologies in a streaming platform with interactive features and multiple monetizing tools makes it one of the innovative and promising projects in the space right now. I look forward to help shaping milestones to come,” David Drake, Partner at LDJ Capital.
Alexey Burdyko, the founder and CEO at Play2Live CEO said:
“The company is extremely pleased to bring one of the industry’s most trusted and respected experts on board as Advisor. I truly believe in success of this project and with David’s experience we have more resources and feasibility to transform the industry and deliver an ultimate end-to-end solution for streamers, gamers and eSports fans covering all their needs, and also providing the key advantages of Blockchain technology such as speed, transparency, security and availability.”
Founded in 2017, Play2Live is a trailblazer in merging revolutionary Blockchain technology and streaming services. The full-blown ecosystem for eSports and gaming industries is focused on content generation and practical needs of streamers to provide a completely new level of virtual interaction. Play2Live comprehensive solution hosts over 25 functional modules, 15 of which allow generate revenue for all users and at the same time provide an opportunity to spend earned tokens within the platform.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019