Play2Live, a Blockchain-based streaming platform for gamers and eSports fans has announced the joining of David Drake the Chairman at LDJ Capital to its advisory board. With an upcoming token pre-sale that is scheduled to take place November 20th to 26th, David will give counsel on business development and investor relations.
A Managing Partner at LDJ LP Fund Investments, a multi-family office; Victoria Partners, a 300 family office network based in London; LDJ Real Estate Group and Drake Hospitality Group; and The Soho Loft Media Group with divisions Victoria Global Communications, Times Impact Publications, and The Soho Loft Conferences. David Drake has acted as GP & LP investors with his partners in fund-of-funds, realty funds, venture capital funds & hedge funds whose investments currently have 50+ global directors that maintain relations with institutions & family offices with $1.5 trillion in assets. As an advocate of innovative investing in early-stage equity, he has been involved in TMT (technology, media, telecoms), realty, hospitality, clean tech, energy and social impact investments for more than 20 years.
“I am delighted to join Play2Live as a strategic advisor. The eSports market is valued at $700M for 2017 and is growing rapidly. The use of Blockchain technologies in a streaming platform with interactive features and multiple monetizing tools makes it one of the innovative and promising projects in the space right now. I look forward to help shaping milestones to come,” David Drake, Partner at LDJ Capital.
Alexey Burdyko, the founder and CEO at Play2Live CEO said:
“The company is extremely pleased to bring one of the industry’s most trusted and respected experts on board as Advisor. I truly believe in success of this project and with David’s experience we have more resources and feasibility to transform the industry and deliver an ultimate end-to-end solution for streamers, gamers and eSports fans covering all their needs, and also providing the key advantages of Blockchain technology such as speed, transparency, security and availability.”
Founded in 2017, Play2Live is a trailblazer in merging revolutionary Blockchain technology and streaming services. The full-blown ecosystem for eSports and gaming industries is focused on content generation and practical needs of streamers to provide a completely new level of virtual interaction. Play2Live comprehensive solution hosts over 25 functional modules, 15 of which allow generate revenue for all users and at the same time provide an opportunity to spend earned tokens within the platform.
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019