CoinTracking offers investors of digital currencies a useful portfolio monitoring tool. The tool analyzes the price history of over 4,000 crypto currencies, your own trades, profits and losses from the trades as well as current balances. Furthermore, CoinTracking provides a time-saving and useful service that creates a tax report for the traded crypto currencies, assets and tokens. This tax report is applicable for any country on Earth. CoinTracking.info has already been on the market since April 2013 and is constantly being enhanced by Dario Kachel, the CEO & Founder.
The Features of the Portfolio Monitoring Tool
Investors of digital currencies often face the problem of losing track of their coins. This not only is the case for the respective course of the coins, but also for account balances of wallets and the trade history. CoinTracking offers a solution for this. This portfolio monitoring tool is divided into areas for trade imports, coin analyses, trade reports and tax reports, all of which enable the user to have an optimal overview of their portfolio.
Users can import their own trades via a CSV file themselves or have data imported automatically via an API import. New trades are processed and integrated into analysis summaries. In addition to current trades, trade histories from exchanges and wallets can be imported. The tool evaluates data such as coins, trades, fees, account balances and assets and makes them available in the form of interactive charts. This provides the user with an overview of the profits and losses in coin values as well as their own realized and unrealized profits. Trades are also grouped by exchanges and wallets. In addition CoinTracking offers the user the possibility to create public portfolios and share them with other people.
By providing historical data for over 4,000 coins, current prices of those coins, experimental predictions for Bitcoin and a listing of the trendiest coins, measured by trading volume as well as number of trades, users can position themselves favorably in the market. They can execute more mature trading decisions and maximize profits based on those analyses. The unique feature, however, is the tax calculator. It has modifiable parameters for every country on earth. The tax calculator utilizes the commercially available LOFO, LIFO, HIFO and FIFO methods and automatically creates a capital yield overview. In addition, all values for tax advisors and financial offices are prepared in the form of a tax report.
Suitable for Beginners, Professionals, Developers, and Companies
Overall, the tool is suitable for four target groups. The first target group consists of coin holders who have a small amount of coins and want to track the Fiat value of their own coins. They can use the base package of the platform for free. This package includes an integration of 200 trades. The compilation of a tax report is not included.
A second group is comprised of experienced traders. They can use the tool to get an overview of the exchanges they trade on, to analyze their trading history and to generally save a lot of time. For them, a pro account is most suitable. The pro account has a term time of one to two years and costs between 0.02 BTC and 0.03 BTC. Up to 3,500 trades can be analyzed via the pro account. For 0.05 BTC, the term limit of the pro account can be voided.
The third group target group are trading bot developers. They can use CoinTracking to test the success rate of their bot algorithms, which run several thousand trades per day, thus increasing the effectiveness of the bots. For bot developers, the unlimited package is the best choice. The unlimited package has a term time of one to two years and costs between 0.05 BTC and 0.06 BTC. For 0.39 BTC, the term limit of the package is extended to life time.
The fourth and final group consists of companies that accept crypto payments. They benefit to the highest degree from the automatically generated tax reports.
CoinTracking offers an intelligent analysis of personal trading data. Users of the tool can import trades from over 40 exchanges. This portfolio monitoring tool also enables profit and loss projections of owned coins before they are sold and provides an insight into the history of all coins that can be traded on the digital currency markets. In addition, trades can be divided into different types, such as revenue, mined coins, donations or stolen coins. A very interesting feature is the data processing into a tax report for the profits and losses of your trades.
Register here for free to use the portfolio monitoring tool and get a comprehensive overview of your digital currencies.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017