The team of the Safinus project has announced a pre-ICO launch. They are creating a platform where experienced investors, traders or funds will be able to create investment portfolios whose profitability is transparent and confirmed by the Blockchain technology. Beginners who are not skilled enough to invest in cryptoassets effectively and independently will be able to join the investment portfolios.
The platform’s team declared its mission:
“Making investments in cryptoassets accessible for a wide audience of beginners and at the same time enabling experienced investors and the market professionals to increase their profits manyfold.”
How Will the Platform Work?
Safinus is based on a mechanism of portfolio creation. Experienced investors, traders and funds will create investment portfolios and set joining terms. Safinus will automatically sort portfolios by their profitability. Investors will be able to join portfolios selecting them by profit expectations and working conditions.
Fraud protection will be ensured by a voting mechanism. An ICO or a cryptocurrency will be able to enter the platform only after they are approved by the trader community.
For traders convenience, there will be tools for automated trade strategies and a mechanism enabling to trade on different exchanges via the Safinus platform alone.
In order to fully protect assets of the platform’s members, the exchange will work according to a decentralized management model.
As a result, the Safinus team expects that beginners will be able to invest in cryptoassets in a few clicks and experienced investors and traders will be able to prove their expertise and to attract extra managed capital.
The platform will use SAF tokens. The platform will write off a commission in tokens. To create an investment portfolio, trader will have to replenish the balance for SAF 200.
The hard cap will be USD $16,000,000. There will be no further token emission. The basic price of 1 SAF token by the time the ICO starts will be equal to one USD.
The ICO will be realized in 2 stages:
The pre-ICO will start on the 2nd of February and go on until the 12th of February 2018
Stage 1. Pre-ICO
- At the Pre-ICO stage the price of one SAF token will be:
- Day 1 – USD 0.5 (50% discount)
- Days 2-6 – USD 0.65 (35% discount)
- Days 7-10 – USD 0.8 (20%discount)
Stage 2. ICO
- At the ICO stage the price of one SAF token will be:
- Days 1-7 – USD 0.9 (10% discount)
- Days 8-29 – USD 1 (0% discount)
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019