The team of the Safinus project has announced a pre-ICO launch. They are creating a platform where experienced investors, traders or funds will be able to create investment portfolios whose profitability is transparent and confirmed by the Blockchain technology. Beginners who are not skilled enough to invest in cryptoassets effectively and independently will be able to join the investment portfolios.
The platform’s team declared its mission:
“Making investments in cryptoassets accessible for a wide audience of beginners and at the same time enabling experienced investors and the market professionals to increase their profits manyfold.”
How Will the Platform Work?
Safinus is based on a mechanism of portfolio creation. Experienced investors, traders and funds will create investment portfolios and set joining terms. Safinus will automatically sort portfolios by their profitability. Investors will be able to join portfolios selecting them by profit expectations and working conditions.
Fraud protection will be ensured by a voting mechanism. An ICO or a cryptocurrency will be able to enter the platform only after they are approved by the trader community.
For traders convenience, there will be tools for automated trade strategies and a mechanism enabling to trade on different exchanges via the Safinus platform alone.
In order to fully protect assets of the platform’s members, the exchange will work according to a decentralized management model.
As a result, the Safinus team expects that beginners will be able to invest in cryptoassets in a few clicks and experienced investors and traders will be able to prove their expertise and to attract extra managed capital.
The platform will use SAF tokens. The platform will write off a commission in tokens. To create an investment portfolio, trader will have to replenish the balance for SAF 200.
The hard cap will be USD $16,000,000. There will be no further token emission. The basic price of 1 SAF token by the time the ICO starts will be equal to one USD.
The ICO will be realized in 2 stages:
The pre-ICO will start on the 2nd of February and go on until the 12th of February 2018
Stage 1. Pre-ICO
- At the Pre-ICO stage the price of one SAF token will be:
- Day 1 – USD 0.5 (50% discount)
- Days 2-6 – USD 0.65 (35% discount)
- Days 7-10 – USD 0.8 (20%discount)
Stage 2. ICO
- At the ICO stage the price of one SAF token will be:
- Days 1-7 – USD 0.9 (10% discount)
- Days 8-29 – USD 1 (0% discount)
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019