At the beginning of 2017, a team of experienced developers gathered around UHUB (https://uhub.io/) a startup project that intends to revolutionize e-Commerce business. Now, they are looking to take their project one step further by developing a decentralized platform where users could get products, tickets and hotel reservations in a safer, cheaper and time-saving manner. To gather funds for the project, the company has decided to launch an Initial Coin Offering, with the goal of raising the minimum of 18000 Ether (ETH). The presale will take place from November 16th to November 25th, and token sale will be held from November 25th to December 10th.
The UHUB decentralized platform will use Smart Contracts based on the Ethereum Blockchain, allowing users to purchase products, tickets and hotel services on the spot.
The ecosystem will consist of three different parts:
- HUB exchange
- HUB marketplace
- HUB connector
The HUB exchange will enable buying, selling and storing of numerous different cryptocurrencies, including the HUBcoin (HUB), which will be the primary payment method on the network. HUBcoin will be exchanged only for Ether (ETH) during the ICO.
The HUB marketplace is a decentralized market where users can buy or sell products directly. The platform will have an Escrow service, in order to keep the users safer and reduce the fraud count to a minimum. Also, there will be a rating system in place, so that the other users can get informed about individual buyers or sellers. The HUB marketplace has one more great advantage – there are no intermediaries (such as PayPal), so the costs for each successful trade can be reduced from approximately 15% to 1%, allowing traders to offer cheaper products.
The HUB connector is designed as a place where users can buy transportation tickets (including the plane tickets), tickets for concerts and other events, food vouchers, etc. Besides that, users will be able to make reservations at the hotels and restaurants around the world. Each user will be able to get a list of places and events corresponding to its location, and sorted by country and city to enable more natural navigation.
“I am aware that UHUB is a big project. But we just want to pay our debt to the community. That’s why we have gathered a knowledgeable and motivated team to make it happen. We want to provide a safer, cheaper and less time-consuming ecosystem, allowing the users to find everything they need in one place. Our long-term goal is also to create more job openings for freelancers, as the UHUB community starts to grow. We intend to create a system where everyone benefits, and we hope to gather the funds to do it,” said UHUB CEO, Yeu Nguyen.
Learn more about the UHUB ICO at https://uhub.io/.
- Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2374498.0
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/uhub.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/uhub_io
- Telegram: https://t.me/uhub_io
- Medium: https://medium.com/@uhub
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018
- Ripple Unveils Ripple for Good, Plans $100 Million Philanthropy Fund - September 27, 2018
- Electroneum Roars into Top 50 cryptocurrencies - September 27, 2018
- Zcoin Implements Dandelion – Better Privacy on the Blockchain - September 26, 2018
- Leading Global Wealth Management Firm, The Geneva Management Group (GMG) Announces Launch Of New Cryptocurrency Advice Desk - September 25, 2018
- BlockSafe Technologies Rolling out SEC Compliant Security Token Offering - September 25, 2018
- Global Banks Testing Blockchain to Speed up Transactions – 75 join Interbank Information Network (IIN) - September 25, 2018
- ProximaX Sponsors SportsFix Digital StadiumTM for BWF Victor Korea Open - September 25, 2018
- China’s Crypto Mining Behemoth Backs Houston Rockets for the 2018-2019 season - September 20, 2018
- Humanitarian Blockchain Project Humaniq Doubles Number of Nations Where it Brings Better Options for Unbanked - September 20, 2018
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018