At the beginning of 2017, a team of experienced developers gathered around UHUB (https://uhub.io/) a startup project that intends to revolutionize e-Commerce business. Now, they are looking to take their project one step further by developing a decentralized platform where users could get products, tickets and hotel reservations in a safer, cheaper and time-saving manner. To gather funds for the project, the company has decided to launch an Initial Coin Offering, with the goal of raising the minimum of 18000 Ether (ETH). The presale will take place from November 16th to November 25th, and token sale will be held from November 25th to December 10th.
The UHUB decentralized platform will use Smart Contracts based on the Ethereum Blockchain, allowing users to purchase products, tickets and hotel services on the spot.
The ecosystem will consist of three different parts:
- HUB exchange
- HUB marketplace
- HUB connector
The HUB exchange will enable buying, selling and storing of numerous different cryptocurrencies, including the HUBcoin (HUB), which will be the primary payment method on the network. HUBcoin will be exchanged only for Ether (ETH) during the ICO.
The HUB marketplace is a decentralized market where users can buy or sell products directly. The platform will have an Escrow service, in order to keep the users safer and reduce the fraud count to a minimum. Also, there will be a rating system in place, so that the other users can get informed about individual buyers or sellers. The HUB marketplace has one more great advantage – there are no intermediaries (such as PayPal), so the costs for each successful trade can be reduced from approximately 15% to 1%, allowing traders to offer cheaper products.
The HUB connector is designed as a place where users can buy transportation tickets (including the plane tickets), tickets for concerts and other events, food vouchers, etc. Besides that, users will be able to make reservations at the hotels and restaurants around the world. Each user will be able to get a list of places and events corresponding to its location, and sorted by country and city to enable more natural navigation.
“I am aware that UHUB is a big project. But we just want to pay our debt to the community. That’s why we have gathered a knowledgeable and motivated team to make it happen. We want to provide a safer, cheaper and less time-consuming ecosystem, allowing the users to find everything they need in one place. Our long-term goal is also to create more job openings for freelancers, as the UHUB community starts to grow. We intend to create a system where everyone benefits, and we hope to gather the funds to do it,” said UHUB CEO, Yeu Nguyen.
Learn more about the UHUB ICO at https://uhub.io/.
- Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2374498.0
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/uhub.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/uhub_io
- Telegram: https://t.me/uhub_io
- Medium: https://medium.com/@uhub
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019