Decentralized education platform BitDegree has announced that it is collaborating with Blockchain-based peer-to-peer cryptocurrency Zcoin (XZC) to develop a course about the Zerocoin protocol and the cryptography behind it. The target audience for the jointly-created upcoming cryptography course is C++ developers. It will run on the BitDegree platform.
BitDegree is a pioneering decentralized education platform, which will revolutionize education by offering Blockchain-powered IT and tech courses. It was created by the founders of Hostinger and 000webhost, one of world’s largest free web hosting platforms.
Zcoin is based on the academic paper of the Zerocoin protocol. It differs from a number of other cryptocurrencies in that it offers privacy through the use of an inbuilt protocol that allows users to remove transaction history of coins. This process involves burning up coins and redeeming a brand new coin with no transaction history by producing a zero-knowledge proof. It does this while retaining auditable coin supply and using venerable cryptography techniques such as RSA accumulators and the Fiat-Shamir transform.
As part of the agreement, Zcoin has also agreed to invest up to $20,000 USD in the BitDegree scholarship pool. This will allow BitDegree and Zcoin to collaboratively raise awareness surrounding Blockchain technologies, and globally promote Blockchain-based education.
Regarding the BitDegree-Zcoin partnership, BitDegree CEO Andrius Putna commented:
“Zcoin is one of the pioneers of using Blockchain technologies with cryptocurrencies. Working together to create a cryptography course is a huge step for BitDegree in establishing itself as a strong decentralized education platform, as well as a promoter of Blockchain-based education and technologies.”
Zcoin CEO Poramin Insom added:
“Zcoin is extremely excited about its new partnership with BitDegree. We are sure that our jointly-created cryptography course, plus BitDegree’s approach to education of giving learners the chance to “earn whilst they learn” will revolutionize education. We believe that our combined efforts in promoting Blockchain will also lead to decentralized education becoming “the new normal” in the future.”
In October 2017, BitDegree joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and the Bitcoin Foundation as part of its campaign to adopt best practices from internationally-operating companies who promote the use of Blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
BitDegree’s token sale will start on December 1st 2017.
- Website: www.bitdegree.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/bitdegree.org
- Twitter: twitter.com/bitdegree_org
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214321.0
- Blog: https://blog.bitdegree.org
- Telegram: https://t.me/bitdegree
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitDegree/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuiGDksOmsM8y-_txG3wPYg
- Whitepaper: https://www.bitdegree.org/white-paper.pdf
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020