Decentralized education platform BitDegree has announced that it is collaborating with Blockchain-based peer-to-peer cryptocurrency Zcoin (XZC) to develop a course about the Zerocoin protocol and the cryptography behind it. The target audience for the jointly-created upcoming cryptography course is C++ developers. It will run on the BitDegree platform.
BitDegree is a pioneering decentralized education platform, which will revolutionize education by offering Blockchain-powered IT and tech courses. It was created by the founders of Hostinger and 000webhost, one of world’s largest free web hosting platforms.
Zcoin is based on the academic paper of the Zerocoin protocol. It differs from a number of other cryptocurrencies in that it offers privacy through the use of an inbuilt protocol that allows users to remove transaction history of coins. This process involves burning up coins and redeeming a brand new coin with no transaction history by producing a zero-knowledge proof. It does this while retaining auditable coin supply and using venerable cryptography techniques such as RSA accumulators and the Fiat-Shamir transform.
As part of the agreement, Zcoin has also agreed to invest up to $20,000 USD in the BitDegree scholarship pool. This will allow BitDegree and Zcoin to collaboratively raise awareness surrounding Blockchain technologies, and globally promote Blockchain-based education.
Regarding the BitDegree-Zcoin partnership, BitDegree CEO Andrius Putna commented:
“Zcoin is one of the pioneers of using Blockchain technologies with cryptocurrencies. Working together to create a cryptography course is a huge step for BitDegree in establishing itself as a strong decentralized education platform, as well as a promoter of Blockchain-based education and technologies.”
Zcoin CEO Poramin Insom added:
“Zcoin is extremely excited about its new partnership with BitDegree. We are sure that our jointly-created cryptography course, plus BitDegree’s approach to education of giving learners the chance to “earn whilst they learn” will revolutionize education. We believe that our combined efforts in promoting Blockchain will also lead to decentralized education becoming “the new normal” in the future.”
In October 2017, BitDegree joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and the Bitcoin Foundation as part of its campaign to adopt best practices from internationally-operating companies who promote the use of Blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
BitDegree’s token sale will start on December 1st 2017.
- Website: www.bitdegree.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/bitdegree.org
- Twitter: twitter.com/bitdegree_org
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214321.0
- Blog: https://blog.bitdegree.org
- Telegram: https://t.me/bitdegree
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitDegree/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuiGDksOmsM8y-_txG3wPYg
- Whitepaper: https://www.bitdegree.org/white-paper.pdf
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018