Let’s Enhance attracted plenty of media attention earlier this month, including a stellar review in Mashable.com. Let’s Enhance provides free online image upscales and enhancements with neural networks. Their system uses GAN architecture and deep neural networks to upscale small images.
Neuromation’s platform is a universal marketplace, that helps to meet datasets, computer power and machine learning models.
Neuromation will provide distributed computer power to Let’s Enhance, originating on mining farms, priced at 3 USD per GPU per day, with reserve of 30 GPUs. 6 GPUs out of 30 are provided in the form of a grant until the end of 2017.
Service payments to the mining pools, that will provide computing power through Neuromation’s platform, will be provided with Neurotokens, Neuromation’s own currency.
Oleksandr Savsunenko, the CEO of LetsEnhance.io, said:
“This is a fantastic opportunity for Let’s Enhance to purchase computing power at an affordable price. Using the Neuromation platform not only do we save 75% of our budget allocated for the purchase of the computing power, but we become part of real blockchain economy. “
Maxim Prasolov, the CEO of Neuromation added:
“We are proud to welcome Let’s Enhance as the first winner of Neuromation’s grant for AI start-ups. Neuromation’s mission is to democratize AI and machine learning, making it affordable for the projects on the initial stage of their development and to ensure fast industrial implementation of neural networks. Neuromation will continue helping young AI projects to progress. We stand behind the concept of knowledge mining and believe in it’s future.”
The partnership with Let’s Enhance is the fourth partnership, announced by Neuromation over the last 2 months. Previously ECR Europe announced that Neuromation will provide image recognition services for its OSA HP retail platform. White hat hacker Hacken.io is taking care of blockchain security for Neuromation, while Token-as-a-service closed end fund TAAS, backs it up on the investment side.
The Neuromation Platform will use distributed computing along with blockchain proof of work tokens to revolutionize AI model development.
The current revenue of miners, mining etherium and other light coins on GPU is 40- 60 USD/ day/average machine of 24 GPU, which makes Neuromation an attractive alternative for mining pools that wish to increase profits, offering 50-70 USD/day revenue/machine.
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018