Let’s Enhance attracted plenty of media attention earlier this month, including a stellar review in Mashable.com. Let’s Enhance provides free online image upscales and enhancements with neural networks. Their system uses GAN architecture and deep neural networks to upscale small images.
Neuromation’s platform is a universal marketplace, that helps to meet datasets, computer power and machine learning models.
Neuromation will provide distributed computer power to Let’s Enhance, originating on mining farms, priced at 3 USD per GPU per day, with reserve of 30 GPUs. 6 GPUs out of 30 are provided in the form of a grant until the end of 2017.
Service payments to the mining pools, that will provide computing power through Neuromation’s platform, will be provided with Neurotokens, Neuromation’s own currency.
Oleksandr Savsunenko, the CEO of LetsEnhance.io, said:
“This is a fantastic opportunity for Let’s Enhance to purchase computing power at an affordable price. Using the Neuromation platform not only do we save 75% of our budget allocated for the purchase of the computing power, but we become part of real blockchain economy. “
Maxim Prasolov, the CEO of Neuromation added:
“We are proud to welcome Let’s Enhance as the first winner of Neuromation’s grant for AI start-ups. Neuromation’s mission is to democratize AI and machine learning, making it affordable for the projects on the initial stage of their development and to ensure fast industrial implementation of neural networks. Neuromation will continue helping young AI projects to progress. We stand behind the concept of knowledge mining and believe in it’s future.”
The partnership with Let’s Enhance is the fourth partnership, announced by Neuromation over the last 2 months. Previously ECR Europe announced that Neuromation will provide image recognition services for its OSA HP retail platform. White hat hacker Hacken.io is taking care of blockchain security for Neuromation, while Token-as-a-service closed end fund TAAS, backs it up on the investment side.
The Neuromation Platform will use distributed computing along with blockchain proof of work tokens to revolutionize AI model development.
The current revenue of miners, mining etherium and other light coins on GPU is 40- 60 USD/ day/average machine of 24 GPU, which makes Neuromation an attractive alternative for mining pools that wish to increase profits, offering 50-70 USD/day revenue/machine.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019