Bitquence PTE has announced it has changed its name to Ethos.io as part of its global mission to make cryptocurrencies easy and safe for the masses while transforming the global investment eco-system.
“The Ethos name represents community, legitimacy, ethics and solidarity which is especially relevant given the recent criticisms of Bitcoin and divisive events within the crypto community,” said Ethos Founder and CEO Shingo Lavine. “Ethos hopes to legitimize the industry to newcomers as part of an effort to redefine the narrative that is told to people unfamiliar with the cryptocurrency space.”
Core to Ethos’s beliefs and values is thinking differently about how the average person interacts with money and challenging the status quo of the existing financial system. Ethos blends a variety of skillsets from traditional financial, mobile and legal executives to cutting edge blockchain researchers poising itself to be an “all-in-one” solution, demystifying the industry to open the doors to mass adoption.
Ethos is a people-powered cryptocurrency services company that has features such as a secure, self-custodied universal wallet, dynamic social features, fiat onramp, diversification and an API architecture called “Bedrock” that will enable businesses and developers to build complex real-world blockchain applications.
Bedrock – Next Generation Blockchain API
As part of the rebranding effort, Ethos is presenting its plan for Bedrock, a scalable and compliant set of microservices that will enable a new wave of innovation and financial applications for the crypto industry.
“At Ethos we want to bring the power of crypto to everyone. This means both putting the power of crypto directly in the hands of consumers and developers and making it easy, safe and secure for anyone.” said Shingo Lavine.
Outlined in the Ethos Whitepaper are the different capabilities that Bedrock affords which include enterprise wallets, liquidity relays, data broadcasting and more all powered by their Ethereum based digital token with exchange ticker ETHOS.
Stephen Corliss at Ethos commented,
“The possibilities are limitless. From tokenized funds and crypto merchant services to blockchain based IPOs and retirement plans backed by digital assets. We live on the dawn of a digital financial revolution. Ethos is here to accelerate that revolution.”
To learn more about Ethos, visit them at Ethos.io
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019