Bitquence PTE has announced it has changed its name to Ethos.io as part of its global mission to make cryptocurrencies easy and safe for the masses while transforming the global investment eco-system.
“The Ethos name represents community, legitimacy, ethics and solidarity which is especially relevant given the recent criticisms of Bitcoin and divisive events within the crypto community,” said Ethos Founder and CEO Shingo Lavine. “Ethos hopes to legitimize the industry to newcomers as part of an effort to redefine the narrative that is told to people unfamiliar with the cryptocurrency space.”
Core to Ethos’s beliefs and values is thinking differently about how the average person interacts with money and challenging the status quo of the existing financial system. Ethos blends a variety of skillsets from traditional financial, mobile and legal executives to cutting edge blockchain researchers poising itself to be an “all-in-one” solution, demystifying the industry to open the doors to mass adoption.
Ethos is a people-powered cryptocurrency services company that has features such as a secure, self-custodied universal wallet, dynamic social features, fiat onramp, diversification and an API architecture called “Bedrock” that will enable businesses and developers to build complex real-world blockchain applications.
Bedrock – Next Generation Blockchain API
As part of the rebranding effort, Ethos is presenting its plan for Bedrock, a scalable and compliant set of microservices that will enable a new wave of innovation and financial applications for the crypto industry.
“At Ethos we want to bring the power of crypto to everyone. This means both putting the power of crypto directly in the hands of consumers and developers and making it easy, safe and secure for anyone.” said Shingo Lavine.
Outlined in the Ethos Whitepaper are the different capabilities that Bedrock affords which include enterprise wallets, liquidity relays, data broadcasting and more all powered by their Ethereum based digital token with exchange ticker ETHOS.
Stephen Corliss at Ethos commented,
“The possibilities are limitless. From tokenized funds and crypto merchant services to blockchain based IPOs and retirement plans backed by digital assets. We live on the dawn of a digital financial revolution. Ethos is here to accelerate that revolution.”
To learn more about Ethos, visit them at Ethos.io
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018