Bitquence PTE has announced it has changed its name to Ethos.io as part of its global mission to make cryptocurrencies easy and safe for the masses while transforming the global investment eco-system.
“The Ethos name represents community, legitimacy, ethics and solidarity which is especially relevant given the recent criticisms of Bitcoin and divisive events within the crypto community,” said Ethos Founder and CEO Shingo Lavine. “Ethos hopes to legitimize the industry to newcomers as part of an effort to redefine the narrative that is told to people unfamiliar with the cryptocurrency space.”
Core to Ethos’s beliefs and values is thinking differently about how the average person interacts with money and challenging the status quo of the existing financial system. Ethos blends a variety of skillsets from traditional financial, mobile and legal executives to cutting edge blockchain researchers poising itself to be an “all-in-one” solution, demystifying the industry to open the doors to mass adoption.
Ethos is a people-powered cryptocurrency services company that has features such as a secure, self-custodied universal wallet, dynamic social features, fiat onramp, diversification and an API architecture called “Bedrock” that will enable businesses and developers to build complex real-world blockchain applications.
Bedrock – Next Generation Blockchain API
As part of the rebranding effort, Ethos is presenting its plan for Bedrock, a scalable and compliant set of microservices that will enable a new wave of innovation and financial applications for the crypto industry.
“At Ethos we want to bring the power of crypto to everyone. This means both putting the power of crypto directly in the hands of consumers and developers and making it easy, safe and secure for anyone.” said Shingo Lavine.
Outlined in the Ethos Whitepaper are the different capabilities that Bedrock affords which include enterprise wallets, liquidity relays, data broadcasting and more all powered by their Ethereum based digital token with exchange ticker ETHOS.
Stephen Corliss at Ethos commented,
“The possibilities are limitless. From tokenized funds and crypto merchant services to blockchain based IPOs and retirement plans backed by digital assets. We live on the dawn of a digital financial revolution. Ethos is here to accelerate that revolution.”
To learn more about Ethos, visit them at Ethos.io
- Report: The State of Stablecoins 2019 Hype vs. Reality in the Race for Stable, Global, Digital Money - February 21, 2019
- Securitize and OTCXN Team Up to Deliver Non-Custodial End-to-End Digital Security Offering Service - February 20, 2019
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019