Bitquence PTE has announced it has changed its name to Ethos.io as part of its global mission to make cryptocurrencies easy and safe for the masses while transforming the global investment eco-system.
“The Ethos name represents community, legitimacy, ethics and solidarity which is especially relevant given the recent criticisms of Bitcoin and divisive events within the crypto community,” said Ethos Founder and CEO Shingo Lavine. “Ethos hopes to legitimize the industry to newcomers as part of an effort to redefine the narrative that is told to people unfamiliar with the cryptocurrency space.”
Core to Ethos’s beliefs and values is thinking differently about how the average person interacts with money and challenging the status quo of the existing financial system. Ethos blends a variety of skillsets from traditional financial, mobile and legal executives to cutting edge blockchain researchers poising itself to be an “all-in-one” solution, demystifying the industry to open the doors to mass adoption.
Ethos is a people-powered cryptocurrency services company that has features such as a secure, self-custodied universal wallet, dynamic social features, fiat onramp, diversification and an API architecture called “Bedrock” that will enable businesses and developers to build complex real-world blockchain applications.
Bedrock – Next Generation Blockchain API
As part of the rebranding effort, Ethos is presenting its plan for Bedrock, a scalable and compliant set of microservices that will enable a new wave of innovation and financial applications for the crypto industry.
“At Ethos we want to bring the power of crypto to everyone. This means both putting the power of crypto directly in the hands of consumers and developers and making it easy, safe and secure for anyone.” said Shingo Lavine.
Outlined in the Ethos Whitepaper are the different capabilities that Bedrock affords which include enterprise wallets, liquidity relays, data broadcasting and more all powered by their Ethereum based digital token with exchange ticker ETHOS.
Stephen Corliss at Ethos commented,
“The possibilities are limitless. From tokenized funds and crypto merchant services to blockchain based IPOs and retirement plans backed by digital assets. We live on the dawn of a digital financial revolution. Ethos is here to accelerate that revolution.”
To learn more about Ethos, visit them at Ethos.io
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018