Exscudo is happy to announce the beginning of Stage One of EON Blockchain testing. Testnet is the early version of EON, flexible new generation Blockchain created by Exscudo.
When EON Blockchain testnet was launched on October,4 the functionality available for the public testing was limited. Only the peers run by Exscudo developers were accepted by the net. Users could launch the peer, make transactions but the blocks they generated did not enter the net. So basically the functionality available for users to test was limited mainly to transactions testing.
At the Stage One the following features were added:
- EON Blockchain was “scaled down” due to the Merkle tree implementation;
- The peers were enabled to participate in block generation;
- Dynamic map and public monitoring of EON net webpage was updated.
“Scaling down” is a method of Blockchain archivation used in EON Blockchain. Due to this scheme users do not have to download all the blocks from the first one to run the node, but at the same time can easily access all the historic data on a remote archival node.
Enabling users’ peers to participate in block generation means they will now be accepted by the net and have an extended functionality. Users can update their peers using the source code published on Github by Exscudo team: https://github.com/EonTechnology/server
Peer map enabling everyone to monitor EON Blockchain testnet in real time was already launched earlier. After the update they can not only could see Exscudo developers’ peers, but also track their own nodes.
- Securitize and OTCXN Team Up to Deliver Non-Custodial End-to-End Digital Security Offering Service - February 20, 2019
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019