Exscudo is happy to announce the beginning of Stage One of EON Blockchain testing. Testnet is the early version of EON, flexible new generation Blockchain created by Exscudo.
When EON Blockchain testnet was launched on October,4 the functionality available for the public testing was limited. Only the peers run by Exscudo developers were accepted by the net. Users could launch the peer, make transactions but the blocks they generated did not enter the net. So basically the functionality available for users to test was limited mainly to transactions testing.
At the Stage One the following features were added:
- EON Blockchain was “scaled down” due to the Merkle tree implementation;
- The peers were enabled to participate in block generation;
- Dynamic map and public monitoring of EON net webpage was updated.
“Scaling down” is a method of Blockchain archivation used in EON Blockchain. Due to this scheme users do not have to download all the blocks from the first one to run the node, but at the same time can easily access all the historic data on a remote archival node.
Enabling users’ peers to participate in block generation means they will now be accepted by the net and have an extended functionality. Users can update their peers using the source code published on Github by Exscudo team: https://github.com/EonTechnology/server
Peer map enabling everyone to monitor EON Blockchain testnet in real time was already launched earlier. After the update they can not only could see Exscudo developers’ peers, but also track their own nodes.
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018