Exscudo is happy to announce the beginning of Stage One of EON Blockchain testing. Testnet is the early version of EON, flexible new generation Blockchain created by Exscudo.
When EON Blockchain testnet was launched on October,4 the functionality available for the public testing was limited. Only the peers run by Exscudo developers were accepted by the net. Users could launch the peer, make transactions but the blocks they generated did not enter the net. So basically the functionality available for users to test was limited mainly to transactions testing.
At the Stage One the following features were added:
- EON Blockchain was “scaled down” due to the Merkle tree implementation;
- The peers were enabled to participate in block generation;
- Dynamic map and public monitoring of EON net webpage was updated.
“Scaling down” is a method of Blockchain archivation used in EON Blockchain. Due to this scheme users do not have to download all the blocks from the first one to run the node, but at the same time can easily access all the historic data on a remote archival node.
Enabling users’ peers to participate in block generation means they will now be accepted by the net and have an extended functionality. Users can update their peers using the source code published on Github by Exscudo team: https://github.com/EonTechnology/server
Peer map enabling everyone to monitor EON Blockchain testnet in real time was already launched earlier. After the update they can not only could see Exscudo developers’ peers, but also track their own nodes.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018