INS Ecosystem, the decentralized g
Peter Fedchenkov, INS Ecosystem Founder said:
“Today, the direct-to-consumer movement is on the agenda of consumer packaged goods companies globally. With falling traffic in brick-and-mortar stores, the growing importance of consumer data, pressure on margins, new consumption patterns, and changes in the supply chain, the time is ripe for an overhaul of traditional grocery marketplaces. The open and decentralized nature of the Blockchain offers a direct solution to these issues, a solution that, when implemented properly, offers a wealth of financial, environmental, and societal benefits.”
Aiming to disrupt the $8.5 trillion USD global grocery market, INS Ecosystem was founded by Peter Fedchenkov and Dmitry Zhulin and is set to pilot in 2018. The platform connects manufacturers directly with consumers with an aim to overcome retailer domination, and in turn, save consumers up to 30%. INS Ecosystem has received interest from a number of large manufacturers such as Reckitt Benckiser, Valio, FrieslandCampina, Capebe and Borjomi who are looking at the option of joining the ecosystem in the future. The INS Ecosystem team has four years of operating experience in the grocery retail sector. In 2013, INS Ecosystem founders created Instamart, the largest venture-backed online grocery delivery operator in Russia.
With a shared mission to utilize Blockchain technologies to overhaul the grocery and food distribution sectors, this partnership will see INS Ecosystem and Ambrosus develop joint pilot projects, record quality assurance data throughout the supply chain, and ultimately nourish both projects through an exchange of expertise. In a marriage of consumer and manufacturer need with supply chain technology, INS will focus on solving the current issues within the grocery industry, while Ambrosus provides the supply chain technical backbone and IoT sensors.
Angel Versetti, Ambrosus Co-founder and CEO said:
“Modern consumers care more about quality, authenticity, and where their food comes from than ever before. By allowing consumers to shop from a range of producers and pairing their platform with the Ambrosus sensor systems, INS Ecosystem can assure the condition, safety, and source of all products at the retail end of the supply chain. We are pleased to partner with such an innovative platform, and we look forward to assisting INS Ecosystem on its journey.”
Founded by Angel Versetti and Dr Stefan Meyer, Ambrosus combines IoT sensors, Blockchain technology, and smart contracts to assure the quality, safety, and origins of essential products such as medicine and food. Headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, Ambrosus is officially endorsed by EIT Food and has received financial backing from the Government of the Canton of Vaud, Switzerland.
On the INS Ecosystem platform, all manufacturers will be able to list and sell products directly to consumers, gain customer feedback, and reward loyal customers. Smart contracts will also power loyalty programs, and Blockchain and Ambrosus sensor technology will make the supply chain more efficient and trim costs. The INS Ecosystem token serves as a method to power direct manufacturer to consumer loyalty programs and can be used as a means of payment.
“This partnership provides us with the opportunity to coordinate our efforts to pursue supply chains that utilize the most exciting technology of our time to dramatically improve the consumer experience and their environmental footprint,” added Fedchenkov.
The INS Ecosystem token sale will take place on December 4, 2017, interested parties can use ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, and bank transfers to participate in the sale. With a target of 60,000 ETH, the INS Ecosystem token sale will see INS Ecosystem tokens sold at a rate of 1 ETH = 300 INS.
For more information on INS, visit https://ins.world/.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019