INS Ecosystem, the decentralized g
Peter Fedchenkov, INS Ecosystem Founder said:
“Today, the direct-to-consumer movement is on the agenda of consumer packaged goods companies globally. With falling traffic in brick-and-mortar stores, the growing importance of consumer data, pressure on margins, new consumption patterns, and changes in the supply chain, the time is ripe for an overhaul of traditional grocery marketplaces. The open and decentralized nature of the Blockchain offers a direct solution to these issues, a solution that, when implemented properly, offers a wealth of financial, environmental, and societal benefits.”
Aiming to disrupt the $8.5 trillion USD global grocery market, INS Ecosystem was founded by Peter Fedchenkov and Dmitry Zhulin and is set to pilot in 2018. The platform connects manufacturers directly with consumers with an aim to overcome retailer domination, and in turn, save consumers up to 30%. INS Ecosystem has received interest from a number of large manufacturers such as Reckitt Benckiser, Valio, FrieslandCampina, Capebe and Borjomi who are looking at the option of joining the ecosystem in the future. The INS Ecosystem team has four years of operating experience in the grocery retail sector. In 2013, INS Ecosystem founders created Instamart, the largest venture-backed online grocery delivery operator in Russia.
With a shared mission to utilize Blockchain technologies to overhaul the grocery and food distribution sectors, this partnership will see INS Ecosystem and Ambrosus develop joint pilot projects, record quality assurance data throughout the supply chain, and ultimately nourish both projects through an exchange of expertise. In a marriage of consumer and manufacturer need with supply chain technology, INS will focus on solving the current issues within the grocery industry, while Ambrosus provides the supply chain technical backbone and IoT sensors.
Angel Versetti, Ambrosus Co-founder and CEO said:
“Modern consumers care more about quality, authenticity, and where their food comes from than ever before. By allowing consumers to shop from a range of producers and pairing their platform with the Ambrosus sensor systems, INS Ecosystem can assure the condition, safety, and source of all products at the retail end of the supply chain. We are pleased to partner with such an innovative platform, and we look forward to assisting INS Ecosystem on its journey.”
Founded by Angel Versetti and Dr Stefan Meyer, Ambrosus combines IoT sensors, Blockchain technology, and smart contracts to assure the quality, safety, and origins of essential products such as medicine and food. Headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, Ambrosus is officially endorsed by EIT Food and has received financial backing from the Government of the Canton of Vaud, Switzerland.
On the INS Ecosystem platform, all manufacturers will be able to list and sell products directly to consumers, gain customer feedback, and reward loyal customers. Smart contracts will also power loyalty programs, and Blockchain and Ambrosus sensor technology will make the supply chain more efficient and trim costs. The INS Ecosystem token serves as a method to power direct manufacturer to consumer loyalty programs and can be used as a means of payment.
“This partnership provides us with the opportunity to coordinate our efforts to pursue supply chains that utilize the most exciting technology of our time to dramatically improve the consumer experience and their environmental footprint,” added Fedchenkov.
The INS Ecosystem token sale will take place on December 4, 2017, interested parties can use ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, and bank transfers to participate in the sale. With a target of 60,000 ETH, the INS Ecosystem token sale will see INS Ecosystem tokens sold at a rate of 1 ETH = 300 INS.
For more information on INS, visit https://ins.world/.
- Bitcoin Legend Charlie Shrem and BLOCKTV Team up to Bring Untold Stories to the Screen - February 26, 2020
- KLM To Use Blockchain to Streamline Financial Processes Thanks to Amsterdam-based Unchain and R3 - February 25, 2020
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020