INS Ecosystem, the decentralized g
Peter Fedchenkov, INS Ecosystem Founder said:
“Today, the direct-to-consumer movement is on the agenda of consumer packaged goods companies globally. With falling traffic in brick-and-mortar stores, the growing importance of consumer data, pressure on margins, new consumption patterns, and changes in the supply chain, the time is ripe for an overhaul of traditional grocery marketplaces. The open and decentralized nature of the Blockchain offers a direct solution to these issues, a solution that, when implemented properly, offers a wealth of financial, environmental, and societal benefits.”
Aiming to disrupt the $8.5 trillion USD global grocery market, INS Ecosystem was founded by Peter Fedchenkov and Dmitry Zhulin and is set to pilot in 2018. The platform connects manufacturers directly with consumers with an aim to overcome retailer domination, and in turn, save consumers up to 30%. INS Ecosystem has received interest from a number of large manufacturers such as Reckitt Benckiser, Valio, FrieslandCampina, Capebe and Borjomi who are looking at the option of joining the ecosystem in the future. The INS Ecosystem team has four years of operating experience in the grocery retail sector. In 2013, INS Ecosystem founders created Instamart, the largest venture-backed online grocery delivery operator in Russia.
With a shared mission to utilize Blockchain technologies to overhaul the grocery and food distribution sectors, this partnership will see INS Ecosystem and Ambrosus develop joint pilot projects, record quality assurance data throughout the supply chain, and ultimately nourish both projects through an exchange of expertise. In a marriage of consumer and manufacturer need with supply chain technology, INS will focus on solving the current issues within the grocery industry, while Ambrosus provides the supply chain technical backbone and IoT sensors.
Angel Versetti, Ambrosus Co-founder and CEO said:
“Modern consumers care more about quality, authenticity, and where their food comes from than ever before. By allowing consumers to shop from a range of producers and pairing their platform with the Ambrosus sensor systems, INS Ecosystem can assure the condition, safety, and source of all products at the retail end of the supply chain. We are pleased to partner with such an innovative platform, and we look forward to assisting INS Ecosystem on its journey.”
Founded by Angel Versetti and Dr Stefan Meyer, Ambrosus combines IoT sensors, Blockchain technology, and smart contracts to assure the quality, safety, and origins of essential products such as medicine and food. Headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, Ambrosus is officially endorsed by EIT Food and has received financial backing from the Government of the Canton of Vaud, Switzerland.
On the INS Ecosystem platform, all manufacturers will be able to list and sell products directly to consumers, gain customer feedback, and reward loyal customers. Smart contracts will also power loyalty programs, and Blockchain and Ambrosus sensor technology will make the supply chain more efficient and trim costs. The INS Ecosystem token serves as a method to power direct manufacturer to consumer loyalty programs and can be used as a means of payment.
“This partnership provides us with the opportunity to coordinate our efforts to pursue supply chains that utilize the most exciting technology of our time to dramatically improve the consumer experience and their environmental footprint,” added Fedchenkov.
The INS Ecosystem token sale will take place on December 4, 2017, interested parties can use ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, and bank transfers to participate in the sale. With a target of 60,000 ETH, the INS Ecosystem token sale will see INS Ecosystem tokens sold at a rate of 1 ETH = 300 INS.
For more information on INS, visit https://ins.world/.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018