INS Ecosystem, the decentralized g
Peter Fedchenkov, INS Ecosystem Founder said:
“Today, the direct-to-consumer movement is on the agenda of consumer packaged goods companies globally. With falling traffic in brick-and-mortar stores, the growing importance of consumer data, pressure on margins, new consumption patterns, and changes in the supply chain, the time is ripe for an overhaul of traditional grocery marketplaces. The open and decentralized nature of the Blockchain offers a direct solution to these issues, a solution that, when implemented properly, offers a wealth of financial, environmental, and societal benefits.”
Aiming to disrupt the $8.5 trillion USD global grocery market, INS Ecosystem was founded by Peter Fedchenkov and Dmitry Zhulin and is set to pilot in 2018. The platform connects manufacturers directly with consumers with an aim to overcome retailer domination, and in turn, save consumers up to 30%. INS Ecosystem has received interest from a number of large manufacturers such as Reckitt Benckiser, Valio, FrieslandCampina, Capebe and Borjomi who are looking at the option of joining the ecosystem in the future. The INS Ecosystem team has four years of operating experience in the grocery retail sector. In 2013, INS Ecosystem founders created Instamart, the largest venture-backed online grocery delivery operator in Russia.
With a shared mission to utilize Blockchain technologies to overhaul the grocery and food distribution sectors, this partnership will see INS Ecosystem and Ambrosus develop joint pilot projects, record quality assurance data throughout the supply chain, and ultimately nourish both projects through an exchange of expertise. In a marriage of consumer and manufacturer need with supply chain technology, INS will focus on solving the current issues within the grocery industry, while Ambrosus provides the supply chain technical backbone and IoT sensors.
Angel Versetti, Ambrosus Co-founder and CEO said:
“Modern consumers care more about quality, authenticity, and where their food comes from than ever before. By allowing consumers to shop from a range of producers and pairing their platform with the Ambrosus sensor systems, INS Ecosystem can assure the condition, safety, and source of all products at the retail end of the supply chain. We are pleased to partner with such an innovative platform, and we look forward to assisting INS Ecosystem on its journey.”
Founded by Angel Versetti and Dr Stefan Meyer, Ambrosus combines IoT sensors, Blockchain technology, and smart contracts to assure the quality, safety, and origins of essential products such as medicine and food. Headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, Ambrosus is officially endorsed by EIT Food and has received financial backing from the Government of the Canton of Vaud, Switzerland.
On the INS Ecosystem platform, all manufacturers will be able to list and sell products directly to consumers, gain customer feedback, and reward loyal customers. Smart contracts will also power loyalty programs, and Blockchain and Ambrosus sensor technology will make the supply chain more efficient and trim costs. The INS Ecosystem token serves as a method to power direct manufacturer to consumer loyalty programs and can be used as a means of payment.
“This partnership provides us with the opportunity to coordinate our efforts to pursue supply chains that utilize the most exciting technology of our time to dramatically improve the consumer experience and their environmental footprint,” added Fedchenkov.
The INS Ecosystem token sale will take place on December 4, 2017, interested parties can use ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, and bank transfers to participate in the sale. With a target of 60,000 ETH, the INS Ecosystem token sale will see INS Ecosystem tokens sold at a rate of 1 ETH = 300 INS.
For more information on INS, visit https://ins.world/.
- Securitize and OTCXN Team Up to Deliver Non-Custodial End-to-End Digital Security Offering Service - February 20, 2019
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019