INS Ecosystem, the decentralized g
Peter Fedchenkov, INS Ecosystem Founder said:
“Today, the direct-to-consumer movement is on the agenda of consumer packaged goods companies globally. With falling traffic in brick-and-mortar stores, the growing importance of consumer data, pressure on margins, new consumption patterns, and changes in the supply chain, the time is ripe for an overhaul of traditional grocery marketplaces. The open and decentralized nature of the Blockchain offers a direct solution to these issues, a solution that, when implemented properly, offers a wealth of financial, environmental, and societal benefits.”
Aiming to disrupt the $8.5 trillion USD global grocery market, INS Ecosystem was founded by Peter Fedchenkov and Dmitry Zhulin and is set to pilot in 2018. The platform connects manufacturers directly with consumers with an aim to overcome retailer domination, and in turn, save consumers up to 30%. INS Ecosystem has received interest from a number of large manufacturers such as Reckitt Benckiser, Valio, FrieslandCampina, Capebe and Borjomi who are looking at the option of joining the ecosystem in the future. The INS Ecosystem team has four years of operating experience in the grocery retail sector. In 2013, INS Ecosystem founders created Instamart, the largest venture-backed online grocery delivery operator in Russia.
With a shared mission to utilize Blockchain technologies to overhaul the grocery and food distribution sectors, this partnership will see INS Ecosystem and Ambrosus develop joint pilot projects, record quality assurance data throughout the supply chain, and ultimately nourish both projects through an exchange of expertise. In a marriage of consumer and manufacturer need with supply chain technology, INS will focus on solving the current issues within the grocery industry, while Ambrosus provides the supply chain technical backbone and IoT sensors.
Angel Versetti, Ambrosus Co-founder and CEO said:
“Modern consumers care more about quality, authenticity, and where their food comes from than ever before. By allowing consumers to shop from a range of producers and pairing their platform with the Ambrosus sensor systems, INS Ecosystem can assure the condition, safety, and source of all products at the retail end of the supply chain. We are pleased to partner with such an innovative platform, and we look forward to assisting INS Ecosystem on its journey.”
Founded by Angel Versetti and Dr Stefan Meyer, Ambrosus combines IoT sensors, Blockchain technology, and smart contracts to assure the quality, safety, and origins of essential products such as medicine and food. Headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, Ambrosus is officially endorsed by EIT Food and has received financial backing from the Government of the Canton of Vaud, Switzerland.
On the INS Ecosystem platform, all manufacturers will be able to list and sell products directly to consumers, gain customer feedback, and reward loyal customers. Smart contracts will also power loyalty programs, and Blockchain and Ambrosus sensor technology will make the supply chain more efficient and trim costs. The INS Ecosystem token serves as a method to power direct manufacturer to consumer loyalty programs and can be used as a means of payment.
“This partnership provides us with the opportunity to coordinate our efforts to pursue supply chains that utilize the most exciting technology of our time to dramatically improve the consumer experience and their environmental footprint,” added Fedchenkov.
The INS Ecosystem token sale will take place on December 4, 2017, interested parties can use ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, and bank transfers to participate in the sale. With a target of 60,000 ETH, the INS Ecosystem token sale will see INS Ecosystem tokens sold at a rate of 1 ETH = 300 INS.
For more information on INS, visit https://ins.world/.
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018