Metal (MTL) today announced it has entered the Chinese cryptocurrency market in collaboration with Huobi.pro, one of the largest Bitcoin exchanges in Asia. This marks the first time MTL Token has been listed on a cryptocurrency exchange in China.
Deposits and withdrawals will be available from 12:00 pm, November 16, 2017 (GMT+8). MTL/BTC trading starts at 12:00 PM, November 17, 2017 (GMT+8).
“This integration is a landmark achievement for Metal’s expansion and development,” said Metal CEO and Co-Founder Marshall Hayner. “Metal embraces the Chinese market, and we look forward to growing our community here. This listing advances our mission to make cryptocurrency easy to use, economical and rewarding.”
Li Huo, senior director at Huobi, said,
“Metal is one of the most promising projects we’ve seen in the market. The blockchain application research institution at Huobi speaks highly about it and we’re excited to welcome them to the Huobi exchange.”
Metal is a payment processing platform that pays people in cryptocurrency rewards for making transactions on the blockchain. Metal wants to change the way people view money with its products and recently launched Metal Vault, a crypto wallet for storing Metal, Ethereum, ERC20, and Bitcoin.
Headquartered in Singapore, Huobi.pro is a leading global digital asset exchange for global professional investors. MTL joins Huobi.pro’s growing roster of sixteen cryptocurrencies, which include Ripio, Kybr, 0x, and Airswap in addition to the initial offerings of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and BitConnect. To view MTL on the exchange, visit huobi.pro.
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018