Metal (MTL) today announced it has entered the Chinese cryptocurrency market in collaboration with Huobi.pro, one of the largest Bitcoin exchanges in Asia. This marks the first time MTL Token has been listed on a cryptocurrency exchange in China.
Deposits and withdrawals will be available from 12:00 pm, November 16, 2017 (GMT+8). MTL/BTC trading starts at 12:00 PM, November 17, 2017 (GMT+8).
“This integration is a landmark achievement for Metal’s expansion and development,” said Metal CEO and Co-Founder Marshall Hayner. “Metal embraces the Chinese market, and we look forward to growing our community here. This listing advances our mission to make cryptocurrency easy to use, economical and rewarding.”
Li Huo, senior director at Huobi, said,
“Metal is one of the most promising projects we’ve seen in the market. The blockchain application research institution at Huobi speaks highly about it and we’re excited to welcome them to the Huobi exchange.”
Metal is a payment processing platform that pays people in cryptocurrency rewards for making transactions on the blockchain. Metal wants to change the way people view money with its products and recently launched Metal Vault, a crypto wallet for storing Metal, Ethereum, ERC20, and Bitcoin.
Headquartered in Singapore, Huobi.pro is a leading global digital asset exchange for global professional investors. MTL joins Huobi.pro’s growing roster of sixteen cryptocurrencies, which include Ripio, Kybr, 0x, and Airswap in addition to the initial offerings of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and BitConnect. To view MTL on the exchange, visit huobi.pro.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019