Metal (MTL) today announced it has entered the Chinese cryptocurrency market in collaboration with Huobi.pro, one of the largest Bitcoin exchanges in Asia. This marks the first time MTL Token has been listed on a cryptocurrency exchange in China.
Deposits and withdrawals will be available from 12:00 pm, November 16, 2017 (GMT+8). MTL/BTC trading starts at 12:00 PM, November 17, 2017 (GMT+8).
“This integration is a landmark achievement for Metal’s expansion and development,” said Metal CEO and Co-Founder Marshall Hayner. “Metal embraces the Chinese market, and we look forward to growing our community here. This listing advances our mission to make cryptocurrency easy to use, economical and rewarding.”
Li Huo, senior director at Huobi, said,
“Metal is one of the most promising projects we’ve seen in the market. The blockchain application research institution at Huobi speaks highly about it and we’re excited to welcome them to the Huobi exchange.”
Metal is a payment processing platform that pays people in cryptocurrency rewards for making transactions on the blockchain. Metal wants to change the way people view money with its products and recently launched Metal Vault, a crypto wallet for storing Metal, Ethereum, ERC20, and Bitcoin.
Headquartered in Singapore, Huobi.pro is a leading global digital asset exchange for global professional investors. MTL joins Huobi.pro’s growing roster of sixteen cryptocurrencies, which include Ripio, Kybr, 0x, and Airswap in addition to the initial offerings of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and BitConnect. To view MTL on the exchange, visit huobi.pro.
- Securitize and OTCXN Team Up to Deliver Non-Custodial End-to-End Digital Security Offering Service - February 20, 2019
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019