Metal (MTL) today announced it has entered the Chinese cryptocurrency market in collaboration with Huobi.pro, one of the largest Bitcoin exchanges in Asia. This marks the first time MTL Token has been listed on a cryptocurrency exchange in China.
Deposits and withdrawals will be available from 12:00 pm, November 16, 2017 (GMT+8). MTL/BTC trading starts at 12:00 PM, November 17, 2017 (GMT+8).
“This integration is a landmark achievement for Metal’s expansion and development,” said Metal CEO and Co-Founder Marshall Hayner. “Metal embraces the Chinese market, and we look forward to growing our community here. This listing advances our mission to make cryptocurrency easy to use, economical and rewarding.”
Li Huo, senior director at Huobi, said,
“Metal is one of the most promising projects we’ve seen in the market. The blockchain application research institution at Huobi speaks highly about it and we’re excited to welcome them to the Huobi exchange.”
Metal is a payment processing platform that pays people in cryptocurrency rewards for making transactions on the blockchain. Metal wants to change the way people view money with its products and recently launched Metal Vault, a crypto wallet for storing Metal, Ethereum, ERC20, and Bitcoin.
Headquartered in Singapore, Huobi.pro is a leading global digital asset exchange for global professional investors. MTL joins Huobi.pro’s growing roster of sixteen cryptocurrencies, which include Ripio, Kybr, 0x, and Airswap in addition to the initial offerings of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and BitConnect. To view MTL on the exchange, visit huobi.pro.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019