Metal (MTL) today announced it has entered the Chinese cryptocurrency market in collaboration with Huobi.pro, one of the largest Bitcoin exchanges in Asia. This marks the first time MTL Token has been listed on a cryptocurrency exchange in China.
Deposits and withdrawals will be available from 12:00 pm, November 16, 2017 (GMT+8). MTL/BTC trading starts at 12:00 PM, November 17, 2017 (GMT+8).
“This integration is a landmark achievement for Metal’s expansion and development,” said Metal CEO and Co-Founder Marshall Hayner. “Metal embraces the Chinese market, and we look forward to growing our community here. This listing advances our mission to make cryptocurrency easy to use, economical and rewarding.”
Li Huo, senior director at Huobi, said,
“Metal is one of the most promising projects we’ve seen in the market. The blockchain application research institution at Huobi speaks highly about it and we’re excited to welcome them to the Huobi exchange.”
Metal is a payment processing platform that pays people in cryptocurrency rewards for making transactions on the blockchain. Metal wants to change the way people view money with its products and recently launched Metal Vault, a crypto wallet for storing Metal, Ethereum, ERC20, and Bitcoin.
Headquartered in Singapore, Huobi.pro is a leading global digital asset exchange for global professional investors. MTL joins Huobi.pro’s growing roster of sixteen cryptocurrencies, which include Ripio, Kybr, 0x, and Airswap in addition to the initial offerings of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and BitConnect. To view MTL on the exchange, visit huobi.pro.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018