Cryptocurrency exchange EXMO has announced it will hold a token sale next year to sell EXMO Coins (EXO) seeking to raise funds for the margin loan functionality.
Remarkably, the campaign will use a ready-made solution by Blockstarter, a company that develops an “ICO erection set” with user-friendly interface that enables setting all campaign parameters in a few minutes, which includes smart contracts.
Spokespersons for EXMO have stated that margin loans will enable over 700 thousand users of the platform to trade cryptocurrencies “at a grander scale.” They will be offered a 1:2 leverage for BTC, ETH, USD, and RUB, with other fiat currencies and altcoins added later as the demand for the service grows.
According to the exchange’s statements, contributors will receive 50% of monthly revenues from margin loans in the form of dividends. Additionally, EXO coins will be tradable at the exchange for Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Thanks to Blockstarter’s solution, EXMO will be able to receive contribution in five most popular cryptocurrencies directly. Contributors will have an option of buying EXO for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, and ZCash.
“We chose Blockstarter because the company offers a ready solution for crowdsales. What is just as important is that we have found a great common ground, which is crucial when it comes to working on complex projects with unusual nature,” EXMO co-founder Ivan Petukhovski said. “Another remarkable option is that their crowdsale architecture is thoroughly tested, so we know for a fact it works without compromising transparency of the process.”
The exchange’s administration stresses that it will be in full control of funds allocation and wallets, while Blockstarter will be able to access only the data on contributor addresses.
EXO token sale will kick off February 26th, 2018, and will end a month later, on March 26th. The exchange has set the max cap of the campaign at $300,000,000.
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018