Cryptocurrency exchange EXMO has announced it will hold a token sale next year to sell EXMO Coins (EXO) seeking to raise funds for the margin loan functionality.
Remarkably, the campaign will use a ready-made solution by Blockstarter, a company that develops an “ICO erection set” with user-friendly interface that enables setting all campaign parameters in a few minutes, which includes smart contracts.
Spokespersons for EXMO have stated that margin loans will enable over 700 thousand users of the platform to trade cryptocurrencies “at a grander scale.” They will be offered a 1:2 leverage for BTC, ETH, USD, and RUB, with other fiat currencies and altcoins added later as the demand for the service grows.
According to the exchange’s statements, contributors will receive 50% of monthly revenues from margin loans in the form of dividends. Additionally, EXO coins will be tradable at the exchange for Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Thanks to Blockstarter’s solution, EXMO will be able to receive contribution in five most popular cryptocurrencies directly. Contributors will have an option of buying EXO for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, and ZCash.
“We chose Blockstarter because the company offers a ready solution for crowdsales. What is just as important is that we have found a great common ground, which is crucial when it comes to working on complex projects with unusual nature,” EXMO co-founder Ivan Petukhovski said. “Another remarkable option is that their crowdsale architecture is thoroughly tested, so we know for a fact it works without compromising transparency of the process.”
The exchange’s administration stresses that it will be in full control of funds allocation and wallets, while Blockstarter will be able to access only the data on contributor addresses.
EXO token sale will kick off February 26th, 2018, and will end a month later, on March 26th. The exchange has set the max cap of the campaign at $300,000,000.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019