Cryptocurrency exchange EXMO has announced it will hold a token sale next year to sell EXMO Coins (EXO) seeking to raise funds for the margin loan functionality.
Remarkably, the campaign will use a ready-made solution by Blockstarter, a company that develops an “ICO erection set” with user-friendly interface that enables setting all campaign parameters in a few minutes, which includes smart contracts.
Spokespersons for EXMO have stated that margin loans will enable over 700 thousand users of the platform to trade cryptocurrencies “at a grander scale.” They will be offered a 1:2 leverage for BTC, ETH, USD, and RUB, with other fiat currencies and altcoins added later as the demand for the service grows.
According to the exchange’s statements, contributors will receive 50% of monthly revenues from margin loans in the form of dividends. Additionally, EXO coins will be tradable at the exchange for Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Thanks to Blockstarter’s solution, EXMO will be able to receive contribution in five most popular cryptocurrencies directly. Contributors will have an option of buying EXO for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, and ZCash.
“We chose Blockstarter because the company offers a ready solution for crowdsales. What is just as important is that we have found a great common ground, which is crucial when it comes to working on complex projects with unusual nature,” EXMO co-founder Ivan Petukhovski said. “Another remarkable option is that their crowdsale architecture is thoroughly tested, so we know for a fact it works without compromising transparency of the process.”
The exchange’s administration stresses that it will be in full control of funds allocation and wallets, while Blockstarter will be able to access only the data on contributor addresses.
EXO token sale will kick off February 26th, 2018, and will end a month later, on March 26th. The exchange has set the max cap of the campaign at $300,000,000.
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019