Cryptocurrency exchange EXMO has announced it will hold a token sale next year to sell EXMO Coins (EXO) seeking to raise funds for the margin loan functionality.
Remarkably, the campaign will use a ready-made solution by Blockstarter, a company that develops an “ICO erection set” with user-friendly interface that enables setting all campaign parameters in a few minutes, which includes smart contracts.
Spokespersons for EXMO have stated that margin loans will enable over 700 thousand users of the platform to trade cryptocurrencies “at a grander scale.” They will be offered a 1:2 leverage for BTC, ETH, USD, and RUB, with other fiat currencies and altcoins added later as the demand for the service grows.
According to the exchange’s statements, contributors will receive 50% of monthly revenues from margin loans in the form of dividends. Additionally, EXO coins will be tradable at the exchange for Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Thanks to Blockstarter’s solution, EXMO will be able to receive contribution in five most popular cryptocurrencies directly. Contributors will have an option of buying EXO for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, and ZCash.
“We chose Blockstarter because the company offers a ready solution for crowdsales. What is just as important is that we have found a great common ground, which is crucial when it comes to working on complex projects with unusual nature,” EXMO co-founder Ivan Petukhovski said. “Another remarkable option is that their crowdsale architecture is thoroughly tested, so we know for a fact it works without compromising transparency of the process.”
The exchange’s administration stresses that it will be in full control of funds allocation and wallets, while Blockstarter will be able to access only the data on contributor addresses.
EXO token sale will kick off February 26th, 2018, and will end a month later, on March 26th. The exchange has set the max cap of the campaign at $300,000,000.
- Report: The State of Stablecoins 2019 Hype vs. Reality in the Race for Stable, Global, Digital Money - February 21, 2019
- Securitize and OTCXN Team Up to Deliver Non-Custodial End-to-End Digital Security Offering Service - February 20, 2019
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019