Cryptocurrency exchange EXMO has announced it will hold a token sale next year to sell EXMO Coins (EXO) seeking to raise funds for the margin loan functionality.
Remarkably, the campaign will use a ready-made solution by Blockstarter, a company that develops an “ICO erection set” with user-friendly interface that enables setting all campaign parameters in a few minutes, which includes smart contracts.
Spokespersons for EXMO have stated that margin loans will enable over 700 thousand users of the platform to trade cryptocurrencies “at a grander scale.” They will be offered a 1:2 leverage for BTC, ETH, USD, and RUB, with other fiat currencies and altcoins added later as the demand for the service grows.
According to the exchange’s statements, contributors will receive 50% of monthly revenues from margin loans in the form of dividends. Additionally, EXO coins will be tradable at the exchange for Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Thanks to Blockstarter’s solution, EXMO will be able to receive contribution in five most popular cryptocurrencies directly. Contributors will have an option of buying EXO for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, and ZCash.
“We chose Blockstarter because the company offers a ready solution for crowdsales. What is just as important is that we have found a great common ground, which is crucial when it comes to working on complex projects with unusual nature,” EXMO co-founder Ivan Petukhovski said. “Another remarkable option is that their crowdsale architecture is thoroughly tested, so we know for a fact it works without compromising transparency of the process.”
The exchange’s administration stresses that it will be in full control of funds allocation and wallets, while Blockstarter will be able to access only the data on contributor addresses.
EXO token sale will kick off February 26th, 2018, and will end a month later, on March 26th. The exchange has set the max cap of the campaign at $300,000,000.
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020