WINGS, a platform designed to crowdsource due diligence and bring attention to the best upcoming ICO projects announced on Dec. 30 it has launched a beta testnet, which includes a no-code smart contract creation platform, funding management and forecasting.
The WINGS price discovery platform has helped facilitate notable ICOs launched over the past six months including Bancor, AdEx, CoinDash, and Flixxo, and has been involved with close to 14 percent of the total crowdsale launches in that time, tallying $435 million.
“Crowdsourced due diligence is a way to decentralize ICO evaluations, putting predictions of a project in the hands of the cryptocurrency community before fundraising starts,” said WINGS Co-founder Dominik Zynis in a statement. “WINGS has already proven to be a powerful tool for the ICO community, and our upcoming Beta release will offer enhanced capabilities making it the best price discovery and due diligence platform in the industry.”
The WINGS Foundation is based in Switzerland and aims to bring high quality blockchain projects to the mainstream via incentivized swarm intelligence for value discovery. It also provides audited smart contract libraries for use in crowdfunding projects and post-funding governance.
The WINGS platform uses a blend of artificial intelligence (AI) and human evaluation to curate ICOs. Projects submit an evaluation fee in WINGS’ ERC-20 compliant token. Projects that are approved by more than 50 percent of the participating community are added to the WINGS dApp and provided a valuation via an AI system. Additional fundraising insights are collected by requesting valuation predictions from human participants who approve the ICO for inclusion on the platform.
To access and explore the WINGS testnet, visit http://testnet.wings.ai.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- ABBC Foundation to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018