The Blockchain Intelligence Group, also known as BIG, announced this Tuesday a new partnership with Securrency Inc. to provide increased transparency and legitimacy of transactions for digital assets on the Securrency platform. BIG will integrate their proprietary cryptocurrency verification product, Bitrank Verified, into the platform, allowing financial institutions and other businesses to reduce the the risks of adopting and using cryptocurrencies.
Bitrank Verified performs complete background checks on digital currency wallets to attempt to identify transactions that indicate involvement with criminal activities, like money laundering or human trafficking, by identifying relationships between different wallets, tracking sources of funds, and other factors that point to malicious or illegal activities, the company said in a statement.
CEO of Securrency Dan Doney stated, “Securrency is looking to legitimize crypto and digital finance, providing a trusted, secure platform for tokenized securities, equities, and other traditional assets. A critical piece of that is identifying and protecting against accepting investment from funds and wallets used in criminal activities. Securrency is not alone in looking to establish a pure network of good actors that can be verified and trusted — those that made their money through ill-gotten gains are not welcome.”
Securrency’s platform helps ensure that only eligible users participate in ICOs or other tokenized offerings by providing a suite of built in regulatory tools to assist and streamline KYC and AML compliance processes. The addition of BIG’s Bitrank Verified system will reduce or eliminate contributions from fraudulent or bad actors, while also satisfying certain financial services regulations that require institutions to have proof of the source funds for transactions they participate in or facilitate, stated the company.
BIG CEO Lance Morginn said, “We built BitRank Verified to be the standard in ranking and verifying cryptocurrency transactions – that’s why we’re excited to sign this revenue-driving Channel Partner agreement with Securrency and have our technology embedded inside their ground-breaking platform. Best of all, the agreement is mutually beneficial in nature, since each company’s activities will open opportunities in global markets where cryptocurrency technology adoption is growing rapidly.”
To learn more about Blockchain Intelligence Group, visit https://blockchaingroup.io/.
To learn more about Securrency, visit http://www.securrency.com/.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- ABBC Foundation to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018