Po.et, the fraud-fighting, licensing registry for digital content on the blockchain, announced Tuesday, Feb 13, the appointment of Jarrod Dicker as CEO. Dicker will oversee product development, engineering, and strategy for the Po.et platform and brings a wealth of experience from his career in the publishing industry focused on helping legacy media corporations transition into the digital age, says the company. He will also manage development and strategy for the Frost API, allowing Po.et publishers and content creators to easily manage their creative assets.
Board member of the Po.et Foundation Tyler Evans stated, “Jarrod’s unique vision enables him to drive creative, scalable products and evangelize innovation. We look forward to his enthusiasm for media and track record of building cutting-edge technology for publishers to Po.et.”
Dicker has a notable history of supporting innovation in his personal life and throughout his career – his experience in the publishing industry includes a stint at Time Inc. where he led the emerging products division of the Huffington Post and developed original native advertising strategies, as well as a future content management system. Before joining Po.et, Dicker also served as Vice President of Innovation and Commercial Strategy at The Washington Post.
In addition to his new role at Po.et, Dicker also supports a Carnegie Mellon program promoting social advertising in publishing and sits on the Board of Advisors for Rutgers University Center for Innovation Education and MOGUL Inc.
Dicker stated, “At Po.et, I plan to leverage my experience across media, education and corporate America to elevate this platform as the standard for digital content ownership rights. I enjoy the challenge of new opportunities and enjoy implementing disruptive technology to make positive changes for companies across digital programs.”
To learn more about the Po.et platform, visit https://www.po.et/.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- ABBC Foundation to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018