Lisk, the decentralized blockchain app development platform has relaunched, at an event in Berlin last week, with a new image and an updated product suite. The relaunch is ahead of the alpha release of Lisk’s Sidechain Development Kit (SDK), which allows users to build blockchain applications, according to the company’s statement.
As part of the relaunch and rebranding, the platform will host a new website and interactive Lisk Hub, for users to manage IDs, store and send /LSK tokens and vote for delegates, the company said in a press release. It incorporates a number of features from the former Lisk Nano and Lisk Explorer, with the latter being phased out over time.
Lisk also announced the debut of the Lisk Academy, which aims to educate the public on the significance and potential of blockchain technology in an “accessible and user-friendly manner”.
“This event helped us better explain to our community what the future will bring, while also acknowledging the progress we have made since our initial launch in 2016,” said Max Kordek, Lisk Co-Founder and CEO.
“We are excited to unveil our new website, user interface, and the recently designed Lisk App as part of our relaunch,” Kordek added. “These are important steps on our journey to developing a world-leading blockchain application platform and are a part of our evolution as a company, as we continue to strive to shape the future of blockchain applications and make the wealth of benefits they accrue accessible to all.”
Lisk website: www.lisk.io
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018