Blockchain-based, free customer loyalty system BitRewards announced on Thursday a partnership with AI-driven influencer marketing platform AdHive, to help e-commerce businesses get their adverts in front of the people that will drive increased sales.
BitRewards enables online stores to reward their shoppers with cryptocurrency, the BIT token, which the company claims helps to increase sales by an average of 17 percent.
BitRewards believes that e-commerce businesses are turning to influencer marketing to win new customers in a big way. But the challenge is having to work with dozens of influencers or an agency, which can prove expensive. As a solution, the AdHive platform allows advertising and social content to be placed on one AI-powered system.
The new partnership promises to give AdHive access to the thousands of e-commerce businesses on the BitRewards platform. A revenue-sharing model has been agreed to benefit both companies, as well as the influencers connected to the AdHive network, the release stated. The process will also see an influencer’s audience given bonus rewards by BitRewards.
Additionally, AdHive plans to consult with BitRewards on AI implementation for its BitRecommendations AI-driven system, which is aimed at small and medium-sized businesses looking to harness data, backed-up by distributed ledger technology and artificial intelligence (AI).
The companies claim that e-commerce brands will stand to benefit from influencer marketing, winning new customers and market share, through the alliance.
A recent study from influencer marketing platform Linqia looked at trends in this area. One of the stand-out statistics is that 36 percent of marketers plan on combining influencer content with e-commerce to drive product sales in 2018. Last year, an eMarketer study estimated that native digital display ad spending in the U.S. would grow by 36.2 percent in 2017, to reach USD 22.09 billion.
For more info on BitRewards see its website: https://www.bitrewards.network
For info on AdHive, https://AdHive.tv
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018