MobileBridge on Saturday launched its private token sale for its upcoming crypto loyalty program, Momentum. Momentum offers a suite of engagement tools that allow brands to engage with their followers and collect information for data-driven insights while giving customers and brand advocates greater control over their data and rewards. MobileBridge is currently collaborating with brands such as Burger King, Volkswagen, Dansk, Supermarked, and Pirell, according to the company’s statement.
The Momentum platform is designed to work across different stores, brands, and chains (e.g. restaurants or gaming centers), acting as a point of exchange for many different branded tokens. Users can convert rewards they received in one location to those redeemable in another and are offered token based incentives and rewards while retaining full control of their user profile, said the statement. Users can be rewarded for actions like leaving a review, promoting a product or brand on social media, and offering up specific user data for businesses to analyze and use.
As well as enabling brands to launch their own rewards token, the company promises to provide them with a more effective understanding of the life cycle and effect of their marketing dollars through direct interactions and data feeds from some of their most important customers.
CEO of MobileBridge Momentum Kees de Vos said, in a statement, “By introducing blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, Momentum is able to focus on revenue, brand awareness and loyalty on a much larger scale, and provide consumers full control and visibility. For MobileBridge, blockchain technology solves two challenges, user identity and profile management, and the incentivizing of consumer loyalty.”
MobileBridge’s private sale runs through April 23, followed by a public sale from April 23 through May 25.
To learn more about MobileBridge, visit https://mobilebridge.com/
To learn more about the Momentum platform, visit https://momentumtoken.io/.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- Alibabacoin to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018