PwC has teamed its Blockchain Lab and advisory, audit and accounting solutions and services targetted on France, and French-speaking Africa with blockchain solution provider The Request Network Foundation. The initiative is in order to develop a centre of excellence, accelerating R&D and increasing adoption of real-world financial blockchain solutions across the region.
The companies said, with shared interests and advanced knowledge in blockchain development, their teams and their thought leadership group will work closely together to enable clients to be at the forefront of the blockchain revolution.
“Today we’re taking a chance to experience new opportunities, new technology, new type of management, new mindset of living together. Share and collaborate: this is exactly what Blockchain promises to us,” said Marie Line Ricard, Partner, Blockchain Lab Leader, PwC France, in a statement.
From South Africa to the Sub-Saharan region, while pundits focus their attention on the markets of Asia and the United States, the buying and selling of Bitcoin has continued to grow at a remarkable rate, according to Google’s aggregated trend data.
“We are glad to form a partnership with the PwC France Blockchain Lab, creating a bridge between the corporate and blockchain industries. This partnership facilitates industries to innovate and adopt financial solutions using blockchain technology,” said Christophe Lassuyt, Co-Founder at Request Network Foundation, in the statement.
For more info on The Request Network Foundation see: https://request.network
For more info on PwC France see: www.pwc.fr
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018