Estonia’s DX.Exchange has partnered with Nasdaq to integrate its platform with the leading stock exchange’s matching engine, which it claims will provide easy and straightforward trading for all, according to a statement released on Monday.
According to Nasdaq’s website, its Matching Engine is the most widely-used electronic exchange component of its type in the world, combining performance with functionality to meet current and future business and performance requirements, while still remaining cost-effective to help smaller to mid-tier exchanges meet their ambitions.
DX.Exchange said that through implementing the technology, it is now the first complete crypto community that allows institutions and individuals a transparent, “what you see is what you get” platform for purchasing of cryptocurrencies with FIAT, trading of cryptocurrencies, and converting crypto back to FIAT.
There are no trading fees for LITE accounts on the DX.Exchange platforms, instead users pay a EUR 10 monthly exchange membership charge, according to the company’s statement. Positioning itself as an innovative cryptocurrency platform, DX said it offers products for the retail traders, brokers, market makers and institutional investors. Additionally, DX.Exchange offers users the option of buying cryptocurrencies with a credit card.
“Cryptocurrencies have disrupted the Fintech revolution and DX.Exchange stands with the basic principles of blockchain technology, trust and consistency,” says Daniel Skowronski, CEO of DX.Exchange, in the statement. “Crypto enthusiasts shouldn’t have to pay more than a minimal membership charge to trade with their peers, and they shouldn’t have to trade in an unregulated unsecure environment. The combination of Nasdaq technology and the DX.Exchange interface is one that will create a one-of-a-kind, fair trading experience, that puts the traders first.”
DX.Exchange said it is fully regulated in the European Union and is committed to providing a transparent and ethical exchange between interested parties. Funds and personal data are protected with the most advanced encryption software, as well as the most vigorous cyber security solutions available today.
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018