The Estonia-registered firm, Exscudo announced on Tuesday that it has launched its EON Mainnet, a blockchain platform that allows users to have direct access to capital markets.
According to Exscudo, its services now include a stock exchange, trading terminals, and the Exscudo Channels application – a mobile wallet and messenger – all connected to one single liquidity center, the stock exchange.
Exscudo explained that its goal is to provide access to capital markets to all its users, including people that don’t have bank accounts. “Exscudo is the nextgen financial ecosystem that unites the traditional financial system and the cybercurrency market,” the company stated.
The company also stated that EON Mainnet gives a number of advantages over traditional financial markets. Those advantages include ecosystem simplification, fast clearing, low operating costs, low counterparty risk, transparency and verifiability, and friendly software development environment.
“EON blockchain is a hybrid system without any bottlenecks. It is safe, resilient, flexible, scalable..” the company stated. “In the future, we expect to announce new projects launched on the EON blockchain – not just in the area of fintech, but also in loyalty programs, ticket purchases and ecosystems around the registries.”
Exscudo stated that its blockchain is implemented in many countries, including the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Estonia, Japan, China, Malaysia and Indonesia.“We will continue to expand our geographic coverage and increasing the number of local partners that help our team to enter new markets,”
“We will continue to expand our geographic coverage and increase the number of local partners that help our team to enter new markets,” Exscudo stated.
- Stratis Announces New Blockchain Identity App - July 23, 2018
- SophiaTX and ArkTree Partner to Promote Blockchain in South Africa - July 19, 2018
- Embleema Announces Healthcare Blockchain - July 18, 2018
- Quants, Blockchain & Bots: Gimmer Launches Automated Crypto Platform - July 13, 2018
- Swiss Stock Exchange Building Infrastructure for Digital Assets - July 12, 2018
- HBUS Launches Virtual Currency Platform Open to U.S. Users - July 10, 2018
- Archax Announces Platform that will Cater to Traditional and Crypto Investors - June 29, 2018
- Arsenal FC’s Crypto Partner, CashBet Raises $38 Million - June 22, 2018
- BOX Digital and tZERO Partner for SEC-Regulated Crypto Exchange - June 20, 2018
- Leading Argentine Credit Issuer Naranja Partners with Ripio - June 15, 2018
- Can This Korean Company Trump a President and Launch Peninsula-Wide Satellite Services? - June 14, 2018
- Quebec Moves to Restrict Crypto Mining - June 8, 2018
- Sagewise Using Hashgraph Blockchain to Underpin Smart Contract Resolution - June 7, 2018
- ALTR Releases Blockchain-Based Security Software - June 6, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Paxos Pivots to a $65 Million Raise - June 5, 2018
- Game Changer? Gaming Veterans Join Forces to Create Ultra Platform - June 1, 2018
- Harvard’s Experfy Launches ICO for Blockchain Education Platform - May 31, 2018
- Am-Ex Brings Blockchain to Membership Rewards - May 29, 2018
- Leading SV Funds Back User-Friendly Digital Assets Platform Tari - May 24, 2018
- æternity Launch Blockchain Incubator and Investment Network - May 23, 2018