Singapore AI-crypto trading app Spiking is working with blockchain valuation system Nebulas to develop its core search technologies. Neublas Founder and CEO, Hitters Xu, who also founded AntShares (NEO) in China. is taking an advisory role at Spiking.
According to a press release from Spiking Wednesday, the partnership will allow Spiking to develop its proprietary search algorithm. This allows users to locate critical information on multiple blockchains on Nebulas’ system, providing the ability to predict price movements in cryptocurrencies, according to the company.
The platform itself allows traders to find what the company calls ‘Whales’ – large token holders, key executives at major token issuers and mining pools – and then track their cryptocurrency trades. Spiking said it facilitates a transparent environment for followers to meet Whales with fully audited security standards. According to Spiking, this is achieved by using smart contracts on the blockchain, so users can mirror the trading activity of any whale and control their own segregated trading accounts directly.
“Nebulas brings a game-changing element to the methodology in which Spiking searches and processes information from the blockchain,” said Dr. Clemen Chiang, CEO of Spiking, in a statement. “This increases our value-add greatly to the trading ecosystem of the mega cryptocurrency market.”
Their release states that Nebulas Force (NF) provides the Nebulas blockchain and the apps built on it with the capability to self-evolve seamlessly, which means Spiking’s search framework will continuously improve and develop without a need to fork. This effectively places more project development control in the hands of Spiking, according to the company.
“Spiking has a great use case for the Nebulas blockchain and will bring about market disruption in the way information can be harvested from other blockchains to provide financial signals,” said Nebulas founder Xu.
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018