With a 20-years worth of experience in the business, leading European parking services network ParkinGo is heading in a fresh direction with the launch, last Tuesday, of an initial coin offering (ICO) of its GOTokens /GOT.
The company, which has 55 parking locations across Europe, says Its objective is to raise USD 10 million and bring a new level of efficiency and transparency to its 2.5 million annual customer transactions, as well as the international expansion of its parking lots near airports and trains.
According to a press release, the public will have the opportunity to buy 20 percent of the overall token supply, with 80 percent of GOTokens already sold pre-ICO to “reservation contracts”.
GOTokens are being classed as utilities by the company, giving access to the benefits of the ParkinGo network.
The tokens will give holders priority access to all ParkinGo Group services, such as first in line check-in and transfer, guaranteed reserved parking, and access to a reward system that distributes extra tokens for providing feedback, checking in online, or buying extra services. These extra services include airport shuttle services, car valeting, refueling, tyre changes, and car delivery to the airport.
Of the USD 10 million target for the ICO, the company said that 45 percent of the proceeds will go to business development and marketing, 28 percent to team growth and 20 percent into software and technology.
The ParkinGo ICO, which will be held on Eidoo’s ICO Engine, runs until June 27. The /GOT tokens are ERC20 utility tokens, with a total supply of 100,000. The soft cap is USD 2 million.
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018