Many people joke that robots will take over the workforce, replacing everyone from factory workers to waitresses. But what about actors? Thomas Middleditch (“Silicon Valley”) has proved that this is a definite possibility in his latest sci-fi film project that utilizes artificial intelligence (AI) technology.
“Think about having sex with a jar of salsa,” Middleditch says. These are not script lines — they’re random thoughts that Middleditch pronounces on-camera for the AI, named Benjamin by the developers, to borrow his voice and face.
From there, Benjamin will use public-domain sci-fi films to create a unique film that supplants Middleditch and co-stars’ faces for other characters, such as from “Night of the Living Dead.”
AI technology has been theorized to work hand-in-hand with blockchain infrastructure for many reasons. Most helpful of which is the possibility that the blockchain can assist in understanding why AI makes the decisions it does.
For more on AI and how it can be implemented in creative projects, watch the video above.
- Blockchain Startup Global Funeral Care Cut New Deals at LATOKEN Blockchain Forum in London - September 25, 2019
- Blockchain is the New and Improved ID Verification - September 24, 2019
- Crypto payments for Small and Medium Business are Becoming a New Reality - August 30, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Education Company Cryptowisser Now Lists More Than 500 Exchanges - August 22, 2019
- Consensus 2019: Opportunities and Challenges of Blockchain in China & the U.S. - June 13, 2019
- What do Banks Need to Know About Virtual Currencies Right Now? - April 4, 2019
- Why Bitcoin Surged 20% In A Day, And What This Means For Its Future Price - April 4, 2019
- Japanese USDDex – New ERC-20 Stablecoin Claims up to 45% Profit to Crypto Investors - March 19, 2019
- Will Increased Decentralization Give Bitcoin its Second Life? - March 18, 2019
- Cryptocurrencies and crowdfunding: The road from the Statue of Liberty to tokenisation - March 13, 2019
- An Overview of the Best Bitcoin Exchange Apps - March 7, 2019
- How to not get Hacked Using Cryptocurrencies - February 20, 2019
- Ethereum Constantinople Hard Fork – What is it and How Might it Affect Prices? - January 15, 2019
- Weekly cryptocurrency analysis from David Thomas, Director and Co-Founder of GlobalBlock - January 10, 2019
- Bitcoin and Crypto’s Year Ahead – What does 2019 Have in Store? - December 21, 2018
- This weeks Cryptocurrency analysis from David Thomas, Director and Co-Founder of GlobalBlock - December 17, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Update from GlobalBlock - December 10, 2018
- To the blockchain and beyond: are security tokens the third wave in Fintech? - December 4, 2018
- Creating a Safer Working Environment For Freelancers With Blockchain - November 26, 2018
- Guest Post: How To Open Bank Account for Crypto Business – a Detailed Survey - October 24, 2018