Brazil-based Gimmer announced on Wednesday the launch of its automated cryptocurrency trading platform, which will allow users to easily employ quantitative financing methods for their crypto trades.
According to the announcement, the decentralized platform allows anyone to trade cryptocurrencies by utilizing advanced algorithmic trading bots that require no programming skills.
Gimmer stated that the platform will be “plug and play,” with users only needing to set up an account, and then allow the decision-making bots do all the work for them.
The platform is not only useful for those who have no previous experience or understanding of the crypto world, but also for advanced traders who don’t have time to watch the markets all day long, Gimmer stated. “Gimmer works by connecting customers to a cryptocurrency exchange via API and then uses algorithmic trading bots and, in the future, AI Bots, to make the trades on behalf of the customer. The user sets parameters and the bots then get on with the work.”
Gimmer stated that its platform was launched after the founders realized trading and investing in cryptocurrencies was a time-consuming and complex process. There are other automated trading platforms out there, but they require tech-savvy users to program the bots, Gimmer stated.
Gimmer explained that its bots don’t need to be programmed. Users can customize them and choose a range of bots which can trade, monitor markets or offer loans on the currencies with the best returns. Gimmer stated that users can also run backtests using historical data in addition to testing strategies on the platform in simulator mode, allowing them to trade without real currency. Additionally, beginners will be able to purchase strategies from expert traders, and those with bot-making skills will have the opportunity to get paid for providing a service to the Gimmer trading community.
- Stratis Announces New Blockchain Identity App - July 23, 2018
- SophiaTX and ArkTree Partner to Promote Blockchain in South Africa - July 19, 2018
- Embleema Announces Healthcare Blockchain - July 18, 2018
- Quants, Blockchain & Bots: Gimmer Launches Automated Crypto Platform - July 13, 2018
- Swiss Stock Exchange Building Infrastructure for Digital Assets - July 12, 2018
- HBUS Launches Virtual Currency Platform Open to U.S. Users - July 10, 2018
- Archax Announces Platform that will Cater to Traditional and Crypto Investors - June 29, 2018
- Arsenal FC’s Crypto Partner, CashBet Raises $38 Million - June 22, 2018
- BOX Digital and tZERO Partner for SEC-Regulated Crypto Exchange - June 20, 2018
- Leading Argentine Credit Issuer Naranja Partners with Ripio - June 15, 2018
- Can This Korean Company Trump a President and Launch Peninsula-Wide Satellite Services? - June 14, 2018
- Quebec Moves to Restrict Crypto Mining - June 8, 2018
- Sagewise Using Hashgraph Blockchain to Underpin Smart Contract Resolution - June 7, 2018
- ALTR Releases Blockchain-Based Security Software - June 6, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Paxos Pivots to a $65 Million Raise - June 5, 2018
- Game Changer? Gaming Veterans Join Forces to Create Ultra Platform - June 1, 2018
- Harvard’s Experfy Launches ICO for Blockchain Education Platform - May 31, 2018
- Am-Ex Brings Blockchain to Membership Rewards - May 29, 2018
- Leading SV Funds Back User-Friendly Digital Assets Platform Tari - May 24, 2018
- æternity Launch Blockchain Incubator and Investment Network - May 23, 2018