“Blockcity is the largest and most active blockchain community in China, and even in the whole world,” says Yunpeng Ding, GXChain Regional Manager North America. “We are really proud of the ecosystem we created. As of July 2018, there are more than 1.86 million registered users in Blockcity, comparing to the population of the whole crypto world, this is a really huge proportion. Not to mention 40 percent of them are daily active users.”
Blockcity is a mobile app that incentivizes users to cultivate marketable data and rewards them with GXS tokens if users share their information tags with the community. It aims to create an easy and convenient way for ordinary people to take advantage of the blockchain’s technical advances.
The Blockcity becomes one of the most active blockchain communities not only because its easy access is based on a reliable and stable public chain, GXChain, but also because it offers an effective solution for people to take full control of their personal data.
This July, the research institute of the Ministry of Industry and Information of China has just released its most recent Global Public Blockchain Technology Assessment Index ranking. First time to be included in the index, GXChain is placed fourth out of 31 public chains scoring high on the three factors that the index is based: technology, applications, and innovation.
“Blockcity” is the first personal mobile app developed on the public trust chain – GXChain. It is a personal data management tool that addresses data management and data sharing issues. Its vision is to create a virtual city of blockchain and a microcosm of a future credit society.
Entering Blockcity, users will create a universal digital identity G-ID. This requires users to provide governmental issued identification documents. In this way, Blockcity is linking online and offline credibility, while at the same time keeping all users’ information securely stored.
The users’ operations and behaviors in Blockcity are attentively recorded by the system because the development team of Blockcity believes credibility is the cornerstone of the survival of the whole ecosystem. Moreover, that is why Blockcity becomes an ideal ecosystem for all credit compliance that all social behaviors will be linked to credit and the quality of credit will determine the social status of residents.
Blockcity has a built-in incentive mechanism to encourage users to authorize personal data in multiple dimensions and enrich their data dimensions meaning the users can truly take control of their personal data. Moreover, Blockcity guarantees never to cache data but to protect user privacy. With the user’s authorization, these data can be cultivated and applied to different applications.
GXChain created the CBD data economic ecology on the GXChain. Beside the large personal application on the C terminal – the “Blockcity” Dapp, which is dedicated to solving personal data management and data sharing problems, GXChain also created the first enterprise application on the B terminal – “GXChain Decentralized Exchange”. It uses the decentralized method to address the trust and circulation issues in the data security exchange industry. By providing service and opportunities for developers on the D terminal, GXChain releases the commercial value of those data and creates a better supporting system for the traffic, capital, technology, and platform docking on GXChain.
GXChain is one of the most fast-growing public chain in the world:
Performance: Ranked 63rd on Coinmarketcap (07/17/2018)
1. Circulation Exchange
Binance, Gate.io, etc.
2. Stability of Market Value
Despite the bear market in 2018, GXS ranks top 7th in drop resistant among the small market capitalization (50-100) and ranks 28th among top 100 cryptocurrencies.
Up until now, the number of projects applied on GXChain has exceeded 3,000. Nearly 100 projects are under incubation. More than 20 representative projects launched, such as Blockcity, DES, CoinGet, Prophet, Unitopia, WanLiMa, YuBiBao, LendChain, Lucia, DAMO, etc.
The reason why so many people choose GXChain is based on its eight key characteristics:
- High performance and scalability
GXChain is a public chain with the high concurrent processing capability of up to 100,000 transactions per second. Considering the possibility of conducting business in the chain in the future, the GXChain supports horizontal expansion, which can quickly increase transactions per second without requiring bifurcation to reach consensus.
- Dynamic adjustment of parameter
GXChain can modify the system parameters without bifurcation and realize the dynamic adjustment of global parameters such as block size, block speed and handling fee through consensus voting. For example, at this moment, one block is output every 3 seconds, and the parameters can be dynamically adjusted to produce one block every second; the current block size is 2M, which can be dynamically adjusted into large blocks, such as 8M.
- DES data exchange service
Decentralized data exchanges developed on GXChain support data transactions and exchanges in many applications. Corporate and individual developers can access and use the data through transactions.
- BaaS sidechain storage service
GXChain also provides sufficient support for the BaaS (Blockchain as a Service) interface, such as storage and verification. Developers can develop meaningful Blockchain application in value and significance in real world based on abundant BaaS-API, data transaction API and native API.
- Massive traffic resources
At present, several million users have registered by real name on GXChain and start developing applications. GXChain allows users to register applications with G-ID one-click, eliminating the complicated registration process so that it can help GXChain reduce the cost of obtaining customers.
- VM smart contract virtual machine
It provides a programmable and calculable operating environment, allowing the smart contracts for developer projects unimpeded on GXChain.
- Digital asset issuance
There are digital asset issuance standards on GXChain that allow developers to freely issue, distribute and circulate applications.
- Code open source
GXChain and related code are a fully open source on Github.
GXChain is a public chain for massive data exchange and application development. It is used to establish a trustworthy domain-wide data exchange value network based on blockchain technology. GXChain has the performance advantages of the Graphene underlying architecture based on the DPoS consensus mechanism and, meanwhile, offers the supporting functions of G-ID, GVM, BaaS, and other chains to facilitate various application development. Based on GXChain, the Dapp “Blockcity” already has over a 1.86 million real-name users, providing rich data resources for chain applications and partners. The GXChain Data Exchange for enterprise services has also been launched and has been serving over 100 companies. GXChain realizes the safety, credibility, freedom, and efficiency of data exchange transaction through the blockchain technology, which provides support for the greater use of data application value. GXChain is led by the technical team in China, and the main network has been launched in June 2017.
This is a sponsored post provided by U.S. Blockchain.
- Ethereum Constantinople Hard Fork – What is it and How Might it Affect Prices? - January 15, 2019
- Weekly cryptocurrency analysis from David Thomas, Director and Co-Founder of GlobalBlock - January 10, 2019
- Bitcoin and Crypto’s Year Ahead – What does 2019 Have in Store? - December 21, 2018
- This weeks Cryptocurrency analysis from David Thomas, Director and Co-Founder of GlobalBlock - December 17, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Update from GlobalBlock - December 10, 2018
- To the blockchain and beyond: are security tokens the third wave in Fintech? - December 4, 2018
- Creating a Safer Working Environment For Freelancers With Blockchain - November 26, 2018
- Guest Post: How To Open Bank Account for Crypto Business – a Detailed Survey - October 24, 2018
- Blockchain in Africa: The next frontier - September 20, 2018
- UK’s Fastest Growing Online Pharmacy, UK Meds, to Implement Blockchain Technology with Stratis - September 5, 2018
- Will Blockchain Revive the Banner Ad? - August 28, 2018
- Blockchain Meets REIT – A New Era in Real Estate Investing - August 27, 2018
- How GXS Built the Blockcity: Own and Secure Data with 1.8 million Others - July 20, 2018
- HER Private Placement, Unlocked for the First Time - July 20, 2018
- Freelance Writer - July 16, 2018
- Artificial Intelligence System Writes and Directs Sci-Fi Film Starring Thomas Middleditch - July 13, 2018
- An Interview with Ameer Rosic, co-founder of Blockgeeks: “The Whole Point of Blockchain is to Democratize” - July 13, 2018
- Find Out How Much People Really Know About Cryptocurrency - July 13, 2018
- First Look at a Cell Phone Made Just for Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts - July 12, 2018
- How a Blog Post Can Break Silicon Valley’s Glass Ceiling - July 12, 2018