Leading cryptocurrency services provider Ethos, is unveiling its institutional blockchain solutions platform called Ethos Bedrock.
Ethos Bedrock is a Blockchain Financial Services (BFS) platform – built with the vision of making blockchain and cryptographic protocols as easy and accessible to as internet protocols. Using Bedrock, Ethos says institutions can safely and securely leverage battle-tested, state-of-the-art digital asset technology, and lay the groundwork for crypto financial services such as custody, liquidity, brokerage and lending.
Ethos’s flagship product, the Universal Wallet, runs completely on Bedrock APIs and is Bedrock’s first reference application. In other words, Bedrock is not a theoretical infrastructure; it is up and running today supporting over 90,000 users worldwide and has performed over 400,000 transactions seamlessly connecting with a variety of blockchain networks.
“Nearly every fintech firm views blockchain as the next paradigm shift for digital finance, but the wide array of blockchain and crypto protocols and frameworks have long been complex and inaccessible–until today,” says Ethos Founder & CEO Shingo Lavine. “Bedrock provides the infrastructure for a whole new wave of revolutionary new blockchain-based products and services that will power the digital economy of the future.”
Bedrock includes structures that enable institutions to create their own crypto wallets, liquidity and custody services, as well as custom solutions for blockchain integration, alerts, identity and transaction monitoring.
Bedrock uses open peer-reviewed standards such as BIP32, BIP39 and BIP44. These standards enable institutions or their customers to safekeep hundreds of digital assets through Ethos’ SmartKey technology. Bedrock also includes an abstraction layer that offers support for multiple blockchains and custom digital assets.
Bedrock is powered by the ETHOS token which is designed to provide utility and access throughout the Ethos ecosystem. Bedrock business partners may utilize and stake the Ethos token to unlock access to the system, pay for the fees, and receive discounts. A gas mechanism protects the network from resource greedy, malicious or inefficient applications and provides reduced fees, creating a win-win ecosystem that operates efficiently and cost-effectively while delivering benefits to both businesses and consumers.
Bedrock can be licensed under joint venture or custom engineering contracts, and is designed to be customized for industrial-grade scalable and secure financial applications. To contact the Ethos Bedrock BD team, email [email protected] or fill out the Bedrock partner contact form on https://www.ethos.io/bedrock
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019
- Facebook Allegedly Seeking USD$1 Billion VC for Cryptocurrency Project - April 9, 2019
- China to Ban Bitcoin Mining? - April 9, 2019
- Over $440M Orders Purchased – Gate.io Announces Gatechain Token (GT) Point Sale and GT Reward Distribution Results - April 9, 2019
- Bgogo Apollo Plans to Sell Algorand IOUs in an IEO, Without Permission - April 9, 2019