Leading cryptocurrency services provider Ethos, is unveiling its institutional blockchain solutions platform called Ethos Bedrock.
Ethos Bedrock is a Blockchain Financial Services (BFS) platform – built with the vision of making blockchain and cryptographic protocols as easy and accessible to as internet protocols. Using Bedrock, Ethos says institutions can safely and securely leverage battle-tested, state-of-the-art digital asset technology, and lay the groundwork for crypto financial services such as custody, liquidity, brokerage and lending.
Ethos’s flagship product, the Universal Wallet, runs completely on Bedrock APIs and is Bedrock’s first reference application. In other words, Bedrock is not a theoretical infrastructure; it is up and running today supporting over 90,000 users worldwide and has performed over 400,000 transactions seamlessly connecting with a variety of blockchain networks.
“Nearly every fintech firm views blockchain as the next paradigm shift for digital finance, but the wide array of blockchain and crypto protocols and frameworks have long been complex and inaccessible–until today,” says Ethos Founder & CEO Shingo Lavine. “Bedrock provides the infrastructure for a whole new wave of revolutionary new blockchain-based products and services that will power the digital economy of the future.”
Bedrock includes structures that enable institutions to create their own crypto wallets, liquidity and custody services, as well as custom solutions for blockchain integration, alerts, identity and transaction monitoring.
Bedrock uses open peer-reviewed standards such as BIP32, BIP39 and BIP44. These standards enable institutions or their customers to safekeep hundreds of digital assets through Ethos’ SmartKey technology. Bedrock also includes an abstraction layer that offers support for multiple blockchains and custom digital assets.
Bedrock is powered by the ETHOS token which is designed to provide utility and access throughout the Ethos ecosystem. Bedrock business partners may utilize and stake the Ethos token to unlock access to the system, pay for the fees, and receive discounts. A gas mechanism protects the network from resource greedy, malicious or inefficient applications and provides reduced fees, creating a win-win ecosystem that operates efficiently and cost-effectively while delivering benefits to both businesses and consumers.
Bedrock can be licensed under joint venture or custom engineering contracts, and is designed to be customized for industrial-grade scalable and secure financial applications. To contact the Ethos Bedrock BD team, email [email protected] or fill out the Bedrock partner contact form on https://www.ethos.io/bedrock
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
You may also like:
Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency An...
Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty a...
Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Expe...