Evident Proof, the platform that leverages the Ethereum blockchain to provide immutable evidence of the provenance of data records, has passed its smart contract audit by renowned audit experts Hosho – scoring a 100% rating for its testable code.
It’s a huge endorsement from the global leader in blockchain technology security — which has awarded a score that far exceeds the industry standard.
Smart contract audits are crucial because live code deployed on the blockchain can be difficult to rectify. However, many blockchain projects fail to complete a audit.
Matt Roden, Evident Proof CTO, said: “We’re delighted to receive this endorsement from Hosho of our impeccable software development standards. We believed before this audit that our protocol was close to flawless. But we know our customers need transparency to put their trust in us for such an important service.
“Hosho has a reputation for being the world’s most diligent smart contract auditors so this is an important milestone for us.”
Evident Proof describes itself as an ‘Immutable Proof As A Service’ or ‘IPAAS’. It receives the data of a business, organisation or individual, encrypts it, then creates a unique signature – a seal – for each. These are stored in an immutable ledger, called a proof chain, which lives on both a private and a public blockchain.
The platform aims to deliver businesses, organisations and individuals immutable proof certificates that verify the accuracy, completeness and time order of digital records it holds for them.
Evident Proof’s management team has vast experience in running and building large-scale multinational IT platforms. CEO Adrian Clarke is a former CTO at Microsoft. And the Evident Proof team worked with Microsoft to develop its proof of concept.
Hosho said: “The team of experts at Hosho, having backgrounds in all aspects of blockchain, cryptography, and cybersecurity, can say with confidence that the Evident-Proof contract is free of any critical issues.”
Evident Proof is now putting in place a bug bounty program to encourage further analysis of the smart contract by other third parties.
The validation comes as Evident Proof helps a growing number of businesses, organisations and even individuals to justify and verify many of their data activities.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019