Evident Proof, the platform that leverages the Ethereum blockchain to provide immutable evidence of the provenance of data records, has passed its smart contract audit by renowned audit experts Hosho – scoring a 100% rating for its testable code.
It’s a huge endorsement from the global leader in blockchain technology security — which has awarded a score that far exceeds the industry standard.
Smart contract audits are crucial because live code deployed on the blockchain can be difficult to rectify. However, many blockchain projects fail to complete a audit.
Matt Roden, Evident Proof CTO, said: “We’re delighted to receive this endorsement from Hosho of our impeccable software development standards. We believed before this audit that our protocol was close to flawless. But we know our customers need transparency to put their trust in us for such an important service.
“Hosho has a reputation for being the world’s most diligent smart contract auditors so this is an important milestone for us.”
Evident Proof describes itself as an ‘Immutable Proof As A Service’ or ‘IPAAS’. It receives the data of a business, organisation or individual, encrypts it, then creates a unique signature – a seal – for each. These are stored in an immutable ledger, called a proof chain, which lives on both a private and a public blockchain.
The platform aims to deliver businesses, organisations and individuals immutable proof certificates that verify the accuracy, completeness and time order of digital records it holds for them.
Evident Proof’s management team has vast experience in running and building large-scale multinational IT platforms. CEO Adrian Clarke is a former CTO at Microsoft. And the Evident Proof team worked with Microsoft to develop its proof of concept.
Hosho said: “The team of experts at Hosho, having backgrounds in all aspects of blockchain, cryptography, and cybersecurity, can say with confidence that the Evident-Proof contract is free of any critical issues.”
Evident Proof is now putting in place a bug bounty program to encourage further analysis of the smart contract by other third parties.
The validation comes as Evident Proof helps a growing number of businesses, organisations and even individuals to justify and verify many of their data activities.
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018