Evident Proof, the platform that leverages the Ethereum blockchain to provide immutable evidence of the provenance of data records, has passed its smart contract audit by renowned audit experts Hosho – scoring a 100% rating for its testable code.
It’s a huge endorsement from the global leader in blockchain technology security — which has awarded a score that far exceeds the industry standard.
Smart contract audits are crucial because live code deployed on the blockchain can be difficult to rectify. However, many blockchain projects fail to complete a audit.
Matt Roden, Evident Proof CTO, said: “We’re delighted to receive this endorsement from Hosho of our impeccable software development standards. We believed before this audit that our protocol was close to flawless. But we know our customers need transparency to put their trust in us for such an important service.
“Hosho has a reputation for being the world’s most diligent smart contract auditors so this is an important milestone for us.”
Evident Proof describes itself as an ‘Immutable Proof As A Service’ or ‘IPAAS’. It receives the data of a business, organisation or individual, encrypts it, then creates a unique signature – a seal – for each. These are stored in an immutable ledger, called a proof chain, which lives on both a private and a public blockchain.
The platform aims to deliver businesses, organisations and individuals immutable proof certificates that verify the accuracy, completeness and time order of digital records it holds for them.
Evident Proof’s management team has vast experience in running and building large-scale multinational IT platforms. CEO Adrian Clarke is a former CTO at Microsoft. And the Evident Proof team worked with Microsoft to develop its proof of concept.
Hosho said: “The team of experts at Hosho, having backgrounds in all aspects of blockchain, cryptography, and cybersecurity, can say with confidence that the Evident-Proof contract is free of any critical issues.”
Evident Proof is now putting in place a bug bounty program to encourage further analysis of the smart contract by other third parties.
The validation comes as Evident Proof helps a growing number of businesses, organisations and even individuals to justify and verify many of their data activities.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019