Evident Proof, the platform that leverages the Ethereum blockchain to provide immutable evidence of the provenance of data records, has passed its smart contract audit by renowned audit experts Hosho – scoring a 100% rating for its testable code.
It’s a huge endorsement from the global leader in blockchain technology security — which has awarded a score that far exceeds the industry standard.
Smart contract audits are crucial because live code deployed on the blockchain can be difficult to rectify. However, many blockchain projects fail to complete a audit.
Matt Roden, Evident Proof CTO, said: “We’re delighted to receive this endorsement from Hosho of our impeccable software development standards. We believed before this audit that our protocol was close to flawless. But we know our customers need transparency to put their trust in us for such an important service.
“Hosho has a reputation for being the world’s most diligent smart contract auditors so this is an important milestone for us.”
Evident Proof describes itself as an ‘Immutable Proof As A Service’ or ‘IPAAS’. It receives the data of a business, organisation or individual, encrypts it, then creates a unique signature – a seal – for each. These are stored in an immutable ledger, called a proof chain, which lives on both a private and a public blockchain.
The platform aims to deliver businesses, organisations and individuals immutable proof certificates that verify the accuracy, completeness and time order of digital records it holds for them.
Evident Proof’s management team has vast experience in running and building large-scale multinational IT platforms. CEO Adrian Clarke is a former CTO at Microsoft. And the Evident Proof team worked with Microsoft to develop its proof of concept.
Hosho said: “The team of experts at Hosho, having backgrounds in all aspects of blockchain, cryptography, and cybersecurity, can say with confidence that the Evident-Proof contract is free of any critical issues.”
Evident Proof is now putting in place a bug bounty program to encourage further analysis of the smart contract by other third parties.
The validation comes as Evident Proof helps a growing number of businesses, organisations and even individuals to justify and verify many of their data activities.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018