“The Internet of Things and Augmented Reality are already changing the way we interact with the world. We are excited to partner with AR titan Lenovo New Vision Technology I see the combination of AI/AR and IoT revolutionizing the business environment,” Credits CEO & Founder Igor Chugunov said.
Credits will utilize their blockchain expertise to help facilitate building software applicable for the combination of the Internet of Things and AI/AR, with a perspective of further implementation of the product in a variety of industries such as Fintech and Logistics. In addition, Lenovo New Vision Technology is looking to incorporate Credits blockchain solution to streamline internal operations management procedures.
Credits have been chosen by Lenovo New Vision Technology thanks to its distinctive technical solutions such as unique consensus algorithm which consists of dPoS (Delegated-Proof-of-Stake) and BFT (Byzantine Fault Tolerance) features, flexible customisable smart contracts and effective security based on elliptic curve encryption.
Blockchain platform capable of performing up to 1 million transactions per second, Credits offers the processing speed of 0.01 of a second combined with the commission rates of as low as $0.001. The extended functionality of CREDITS smart contracts makes it possible to set cycles and create schedules.
This instrument implemented in the form of API with the SDK kit enables the platform users to implement their in-house fully autonomous and self-executable service apps. Lenovo New Vision Technology,a subsidiary of Lenovo Capital, is one of the first AR-solutions providers in terms of infrastructure, platform development, hardware support, system integration, and service assurance. LNV’s AI/AR solutions have been widely used in the field of public security, industry, medicare, education as well as other sectors.
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019
- Facebook Allegedly Seeking USD$1 Billion VC for Cryptocurrency Project - April 9, 2019
- China to Ban Bitcoin Mining? - April 9, 2019
- Over $440M Orders Purchased – Gate.io Announces Gatechain Token (GT) Point Sale and GT Reward Distribution Results - April 9, 2019
- Bgogo Apollo Plans to Sell Algorand IOUs in an IEO, Without Permission - April 9, 2019