“The Internet of Things and Augmented Reality are already changing the way we interact with the world. We are excited to partner with AR titan Lenovo New Vision Technology I see the combination of AI/AR and IoT revolutionizing the business environment,” Credits CEO & Founder Igor Chugunov said.
Credits will utilize their blockchain expertise to help facilitate building software applicable for the combination of the Internet of Things and AI/AR, with a perspective of further implementation of the product in a variety of industries such as Fintech and Logistics. In addition, Lenovo New Vision Technology is looking to incorporate Credits blockchain solution to streamline internal operations management procedures.
Credits have been chosen by Lenovo New Vision Technology thanks to its distinctive technical solutions such as unique consensus algorithm which consists of dPoS (Delegated-Proof-of-Stake) and BFT (Byzantine Fault Tolerance) features, flexible customisable smart contracts and effective security based on elliptic curve encryption.
Blockchain platform capable of performing up to 1 million transactions per second, Credits offers the processing speed of 0.01 of a second combined with the commission rates of as low as $0.001. The extended functionality of CREDITS smart contracts makes it possible to set cycles and create schedules.
This instrument implemented in the form of API with the SDK kit enables the platform users to implement their in-house fully autonomous and self-executable service apps. Lenovo New Vision Technology,a subsidiary of Lenovo Capital, is one of the first AR-solutions providers in terms of infrastructure, platform development, hardware support, system integration, and service assurance. LNV’s AI/AR solutions have been widely used in the field of public security, industry, medicare, education as well as other sectors.
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global - December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City - November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018