“The Internet of Things and Augmented Reality are already changing the way we interact with the world. We are excited to partner with AR titan Lenovo New Vision Technology I see the combination of AI/AR and IoT revolutionizing the business environment,” Credits CEO & Founder Igor Chugunov said.
Credits will utilize their blockchain expertise to help facilitate building software applicable for the combination of the Internet of Things and AI/AR, with a perspective of further implementation of the product in a variety of industries such as Fintech and Logistics. In addition, Lenovo New Vision Technology is looking to incorporate Credits blockchain solution to streamline internal operations management procedures.
Credits have been chosen by Lenovo New Vision Technology thanks to its distinctive technical solutions such as unique consensus algorithm which consists of dPoS (Delegated-Proof-of-Stake) and BFT (Byzantine Fault Tolerance) features, flexible customisable smart contracts and effective security based on elliptic curve encryption.
Blockchain platform capable of performing up to 1 million transactions per second, Credits offers the processing speed of 0.01 of a second combined with the commission rates of as low as $0.001. The extended functionality of CREDITS smart contracts makes it possible to set cycles and create schedules.
This instrument implemented in the form of API with the SDK kit enables the platform users to implement their in-house fully autonomous and self-executable service apps. Lenovo New Vision Technology,a subsidiary of Lenovo Capital, is one of the first AR-solutions providers in terms of infrastructure, platform development, hardware support, system integration, and service assurance. LNV’s AI/AR solutions have been widely used in the field of public security, industry, medicare, education as well as other sectors.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018