MovieCoin Services Inc., an affiliate of MovieCoin Holdings Inc., has announced the start of the presale for its Moviecoin Utility Tokens effective September 17. MovieCoin is a next-generation financial technology company that is leveraging blockchain technology and digital assets to revolutionize the film and entertainment industry.
With a hard cap of 10,000 BTC, the presale follows the conclusion of MovieCoin’s private sale, which successfully reached the Company’s soft cap of 2,000 BTC. Two billion Moviecoin Utility Tokens will be distributed at 0.11 USD per token from the Cayman Islands. The Moviecoin Utility Tokens are not available for sale in the United States or Canada or to U.S. Persons or Canadian residents.
MovieCoin will accept Ethereum, Bitcoin and BKX tokens for the presale, with the minimum commitment set at 5 BTC or equivalent. Initial buyers of Moviecoin Utility Tokens may also receive up to 25 percent in bonuses. The presale will end on October 30, 2018 at 00:00 PST. MovieCoin is planning a separate offering of MovieCoin Smart Fund (“MSF”) Security Tokens to accredited investors pursuant to Regulation D of the United States Securities Act and National Instrument 45-106 – Prospectus Exemptions.
BKX tokens are issued by BANKEX, a top-20 global financial technology company that is developing MovieCoin’s Proof-of-Asset Protocol. As a variation of the ERC-20 utility tokens attached to Ethereum’s blockchain, BKX tokens will be accepted for the presale with an added five percent bonus rate.
Participants in the presale must complete the Know Your Customer (KYC) process, a standard verification process that prevents capital, or token equivalents, from being used for illicit activity such as money laundering. To participate, please register at www.movie.io
Following the conclusion of the presale, MovieCoin plans to initiate the sale of tokens on November 1, 2018 with no minimum contribution required. The token sale is expected to end on November 25, 2018.
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018
- Ripple Unveils Ripple for Good, Plans $100 Million Philanthropy Fund - September 27, 2018
- Electroneum Roars into Top 50 cryptocurrencies - September 27, 2018
- Zcoin Implements Dandelion – Better Privacy on the Blockchain - September 26, 2018
- Leading Global Wealth Management Firm, The Geneva Management Group (GMG) Announces Launch Of New Cryptocurrency Advice Desk - September 25, 2018
- BlockSafe Technologies Rolling out SEC Compliant Security Token Offering - September 25, 2018
- Global Banks Testing Blockchain to Speed up Transactions – 75 join Interbank Information Network (IIN) - September 25, 2018
- ProximaX Sponsors SportsFix Digital StadiumTM for BWF Victor Korea Open - September 25, 2018
- China’s Crypto Mining Behemoth Backs Houston Rockets for the 2018-2019 season - September 20, 2018
- Humanitarian Blockchain Project Humaniq Doubles Number of Nations Where it Brings Better Options for Unbanked - September 20, 2018
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018