Evident Proof, the leading blockchain-powered immutable proof platform, whose POC was originally developed by the founders at the UK Microsoft Technology Centre has today announced they have started accepting Dash and XRP – as business adoption of the cryptocurrencies gathers pace.
Dash is best known for its quick transactions and optional privacy features, which offer greater anonymity than other cryptocurrencies. It’s being widely accepted by shops and businesses in Venezuela amid hyperinflation of the Venezuelan Bolívar. It’s now the 13th-largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, according to CoinMarketCap.com
XRP is the third largest cryptocurrency in the world. It’s used as fuel in Ripple’s recently unveiled xRapid protocol, a service which allows international transactions to be completed in minutes. This development has sparked hopes that banks and financial services companies will turn to XRP to move money across borders.
Adrian Clarke, Founder & CEO of Evident Proof said:
“The speed in transaction times together with the relative price stability has influenced our decision to accept these new coins. As business adoption of these two cryptocurrencies soar, there is a synergy in accepting them within our platform as opening up EPT to these new tokens increases accessibility and helps to broaden the potential business user base of the Evident Proof platform.
Evident Proof will now accept BTC, ETH, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Monero, Dash and BNB, tokens which have also been selected due to their usage within the developer community, who are well aligned to benefit from Evident Proof’s developer programme that rewards developers in native token for reading and writing data.
The currencies can be exchanged for the native Evident Proof Token (EPT), used to pay for platform fees, to provide a data owner or third-party permission to view a proof certificate, or to request access to a proof certificate.
The company has recently received a seal of approval by the UK’s 2nd largest law firm CMS who have verified that immutable evidence recorded on the Evident Proof’s blockchain is admissible in any court of law in UK, Canada, US, Europe, Hong Kong and China. Additionally, a smart contract audit by renowned audit experts Hosho – scored Evident Proof 100% for its testable code.
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global - December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City - November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018