Evident Proof, the leading blockchain-powered immutable proof platform, whose POC was originally developed by the founders at the UK Microsoft Technology Centre has today announced they have started accepting Dash and XRP – as business adoption of the cryptocurrencies gathers pace.
Dash is best known for its quick transactions and optional privacy features, which offer greater anonymity than other cryptocurrencies. It’s being widely accepted by shops and businesses in Venezuela amid hyperinflation of the Venezuelan Bolívar. It’s now the 13th-largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, according to CoinMarketCap.com
XRP is the third largest cryptocurrency in the world. It’s used as fuel in Ripple’s recently unveiled xRapid protocol, a service which allows international transactions to be completed in minutes. This development has sparked hopes that banks and financial services companies will turn to XRP to move money across borders.
Adrian Clarke, Founder & CEO of Evident Proof said:
“The speed in transaction times together with the relative price stability has influenced our decision to accept these new coins. As business adoption of these two cryptocurrencies soar, there is a synergy in accepting them within our platform as opening up EPT to these new tokens increases accessibility and helps to broaden the potential business user base of the Evident Proof platform.
Evident Proof will now accept BTC, ETH, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Monero, Dash and BNB, tokens which have also been selected due to their usage within the developer community, who are well aligned to benefit from Evident Proof’s developer programme that rewards developers in native token for reading and writing data.
The currencies can be exchanged for the native Evident Proof Token (EPT), used to pay for platform fees, to provide a data owner or third-party permission to view a proof certificate, or to request access to a proof certificate.
The company has recently received a seal of approval by the UK’s 2nd largest law firm CMS who have verified that immutable evidence recorded on the Evident Proof’s blockchain is admissible in any court of law in UK, Canada, US, Europe, Hong Kong and China. Additionally, a smart contract audit by renowned audit experts Hosho – scored Evident Proof 100% for its testable code.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019