Evident Proof, the leading blockchain-powered immutable proof platform, whose POC was originally developed by the founders at the UK Microsoft Technology Centre has today announced they have started accepting Dash and XRP – as business adoption of the cryptocurrencies gathers pace.
Dash is best known for its quick transactions and optional privacy features, which offer greater anonymity than other cryptocurrencies. It’s being widely accepted by shops and businesses in Venezuela amid hyperinflation of the Venezuelan Bolívar. It’s now the 13th-largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, according to CoinMarketCap.com
XRP is the third largest cryptocurrency in the world. It’s used as fuel in Ripple’s recently unveiled xRapid protocol, a service which allows international transactions to be completed in minutes. This development has sparked hopes that banks and financial services companies will turn to XRP to move money across borders.
Adrian Clarke, Founder & CEO of Evident Proof said:
“The speed in transaction times together with the relative price stability has influenced our decision to accept these new coins. As business adoption of these two cryptocurrencies soar, there is a synergy in accepting them within our platform as opening up EPT to these new tokens increases accessibility and helps to broaden the potential business user base of the Evident Proof platform.
Evident Proof will now accept BTC, ETH, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Monero, Dash and BNB, tokens which have also been selected due to their usage within the developer community, who are well aligned to benefit from Evident Proof’s developer programme that rewards developers in native token for reading and writing data.
The currencies can be exchanged for the native Evident Proof Token (EPT), used to pay for platform fees, to provide a data owner or third-party permission to view a proof certificate, or to request access to a proof certificate.
The company has recently received a seal of approval by the UK’s 2nd largest law firm CMS who have verified that immutable evidence recorded on the Evident Proof’s blockchain is admissible in any court of law in UK, Canada, US, Europe, Hong Kong and China. Additionally, a smart contract audit by renowned audit experts Hosho – scored Evident Proof 100% for its testable code.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019