Evident Proof, the leading blockchain-powered immutable proof platform, whose POC was originally developed by the founders at the UK Microsoft Technology Centre has today announced they have started accepting Dash and XRP – as business adoption of the cryptocurrencies gathers pace.
Dash is best known for its quick transactions and optional privacy features, which offer greater anonymity than other cryptocurrencies. It’s being widely accepted by shops and businesses in Venezuela amid hyperinflation of the Venezuelan Bolívar. It’s now the 13th-largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, according to CoinMarketCap.com
XRP is the third largest cryptocurrency in the world. It’s used as fuel in Ripple’s recently unveiled xRapid protocol, a service which allows international transactions to be completed in minutes. This development has sparked hopes that banks and financial services companies will turn to XRP to move money across borders.
Adrian Clarke, Founder & CEO of Evident Proof said:
“The speed in transaction times together with the relative price stability has influenced our decision to accept these new coins. As business adoption of these two cryptocurrencies soar, there is a synergy in accepting them within our platform as opening up EPT to these new tokens increases accessibility and helps to broaden the potential business user base of the Evident Proof platform.
Evident Proof will now accept BTC, ETH, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Monero, Dash and BNB, tokens which have also been selected due to their usage within the developer community, who are well aligned to benefit from Evident Proof’s developer programme that rewards developers in native token for reading and writing data.
The currencies can be exchanged for the native Evident Proof Token (EPT), used to pay for platform fees, to provide a data owner or third-party permission to view a proof certificate, or to request access to a proof certificate.
The company has recently received a seal of approval by the UK’s 2nd largest law firm CMS who have verified that immutable evidence recorded on the Evident Proof’s blockchain is admissible in any court of law in UK, Canada, US, Europe, Hong Kong and China. Additionally, a smart contract audit by renowned audit experts Hosho – scored Evident Proof 100% for its testable code.
- Report: The State of Stablecoins 2019 Hype vs. Reality in the Race for Stable, Global, Digital Money - February 21, 2019
- Securitize and OTCXN Team Up to Deliver Non-Custodial End-to-End Digital Security Offering Service - February 20, 2019
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019