Leading technology and data services provider for middle and back office crypto asset processing Libra, is teaming up to provide support for Circle Trade, Circle’s global OTC trading operation with more than $2 billion monthly trading volume.
Libra will support Circle Trade’s back office, which includes supporting automated post trade processing, as well as the independent reconciliation of data between Circle Trade and its trading and banking partners. This will facilitate the seamless and effective creation of auditable financial information.
“Libra’s solutions are an important part of Circle’s ongoing investments and commitment to building highly scalable and automated management reporting systems,” said Patrick Corker, Circle’s Treasurer. “We look forward to quickly completing this implementation and continuing to work with Libra.”
Circle and Libra are also announcing an expanded collaboration that ensures best-in-class automated connectivity across Circle businesses. The goal of these efforts is to ensure Libra’s enterprise customers are directly connected to Circle’s post trade reporting infrastructure in order to eliminate manual and time-consuming back office and reporting processes.
Libra’s highly secure enterprise-grade solutions improve data accuracy and completeness with products that transform distributed and decentralized data into auditable information such as financial statements and regulatory reports.
“Circle is a trailblazer in bringing innovative crypto solutions to the ecosystem,” said Jake Benson, Founder and CEO of Libra. “We truly appreciate the trust they have extended to us in selecting Libra to become a meaningful part of their infrastructure, and we look forward to collaborating with them to eliminate the pain points associated with financial reporting of crypto assets in this evolving market.”
Founded in 2014, Libra is a trusted, blockchain-native technology company that delivers leading middle and back office solutions for the crypto asset ecosystem. Libra provides a system of record that automates and optimizes accounting, audit and tax processes for funds and fund administrators, OTC and proprietary trading firms and exchange platforms. Libra’s premier solutions enable the transformation of distributed and decentralized data into auditable financial information within an enterprise-grade highly scalable and secure infrastructure. Libra is based in New York City.
- Report: The State of Stablecoins 2019 Hype vs. Reality in the Race for Stable, Global, Digital Money - February 21, 2019
- Securitize and OTCXN Team Up to Deliver Non-Custodial End-to-End Digital Security Offering Service - February 20, 2019
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019