Leading technology and data services provider for middle and back office crypto asset processing Libra, is teaming up to provide support for Circle Trade, Circle’s global OTC trading operation with more than $2 billion monthly trading volume.
Libra will support Circle Trade’s back office, which includes supporting automated post trade processing, as well as the independent reconciliation of data between Circle Trade and its trading and banking partners. This will facilitate the seamless and effective creation of auditable financial information.
“Libra’s solutions are an important part of Circle’s ongoing investments and commitment to building highly scalable and automated management reporting systems,” said Patrick Corker, Circle’s Treasurer. “We look forward to quickly completing this implementation and continuing to work with Libra.”
Circle and Libra are also announcing an expanded collaboration that ensures best-in-class automated connectivity across Circle businesses. The goal of these efforts is to ensure Libra’s enterprise customers are directly connected to Circle’s post trade reporting infrastructure in order to eliminate manual and time-consuming back office and reporting processes.
Libra’s highly secure enterprise-grade solutions improve data accuracy and completeness with products that transform distributed and decentralized data into auditable information such as financial statements and regulatory reports.
“Circle is a trailblazer in bringing innovative crypto solutions to the ecosystem,” said Jake Benson, Founder and CEO of Libra. “We truly appreciate the trust they have extended to us in selecting Libra to become a meaningful part of their infrastructure, and we look forward to collaborating with them to eliminate the pain points associated with financial reporting of crypto assets in this evolving market.”
Founded in 2014, Libra is a trusted, blockchain-native technology company that delivers leading middle and back office solutions for the crypto asset ecosystem. Libra provides a system of record that automates and optimizes accounting, audit and tax processes for funds and fund administrators, OTC and proprietary trading firms and exchange platforms. Libra’s premier solutions enable the transformation of distributed and decentralized data into auditable financial information within an enterprise-grade highly scalable and secure infrastructure. Libra is based in New York City.
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019