Leading technology and data services provider for middle and back office crypto asset processing Libra, is teaming up to provide support for Circle Trade, Circle’s global OTC trading operation with more than $2 billion monthly trading volume.
Libra will support Circle Trade’s back office, which includes supporting automated post trade processing, as well as the independent reconciliation of data between Circle Trade and its trading and banking partners. This will facilitate the seamless and effective creation of auditable financial information.
“Libra’s solutions are an important part of Circle’s ongoing investments and commitment to building highly scalable and automated management reporting systems,” said Patrick Corker, Circle’s Treasurer. “We look forward to quickly completing this implementation and continuing to work with Libra.”
Circle and Libra are also announcing an expanded collaboration that ensures best-in-class automated connectivity across Circle businesses. The goal of these efforts is to ensure Libra’s enterprise customers are directly connected to Circle’s post trade reporting infrastructure in order to eliminate manual and time-consuming back office and reporting processes.
Libra’s highly secure enterprise-grade solutions improve data accuracy and completeness with products that transform distributed and decentralized data into auditable information such as financial statements and regulatory reports.
“Circle is a trailblazer in bringing innovative crypto solutions to the ecosystem,” said Jake Benson, Founder and CEO of Libra. “We truly appreciate the trust they have extended to us in selecting Libra to become a meaningful part of their infrastructure, and we look forward to collaborating with them to eliminate the pain points associated with financial reporting of crypto assets in this evolving market.”
Founded in 2014, Libra is a trusted, blockchain-native technology company that delivers leading middle and back office solutions for the crypto asset ecosystem. Libra provides a system of record that automates and optimizes accounting, audit and tax processes for funds and fund administrators, OTC and proprietary trading firms and exchange platforms. Libra’s premier solutions enable the transformation of distributed and decentralized data into auditable financial information within an enterprise-grade highly scalable and secure infrastructure. Libra is based in New York City.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019