Leading technology and data services provider for middle and back office crypto asset processing Libra, is teaming up to provide support for Circle Trade, Circle’s global OTC trading operation with more than $2 billion monthly trading volume.
Libra will support Circle Trade’s back office, which includes supporting automated post trade processing, as well as the independent reconciliation of data between Circle Trade and its trading and banking partners. This will facilitate the seamless and effective creation of auditable financial information.
“Libra’s solutions are an important part of Circle’s ongoing investments and commitment to building highly scalable and automated management reporting systems,” said Patrick Corker, Circle’s Treasurer. “We look forward to quickly completing this implementation and continuing to work with Libra.”
Circle and Libra are also announcing an expanded collaboration that ensures best-in-class automated connectivity across Circle businesses. The goal of these efforts is to ensure Libra’s enterprise customers are directly connected to Circle’s post trade reporting infrastructure in order to eliminate manual and time-consuming back office and reporting processes.
Libra’s highly secure enterprise-grade solutions improve data accuracy and completeness with products that transform distributed and decentralized data into auditable information such as financial statements and regulatory reports.
“Circle is a trailblazer in bringing innovative crypto solutions to the ecosystem,” said Jake Benson, Founder and CEO of Libra. “We truly appreciate the trust they have extended to us in selecting Libra to become a meaningful part of their infrastructure, and we look forward to collaborating with them to eliminate the pain points associated with financial reporting of crypto assets in this evolving market.”
Founded in 2014, Libra is a trusted, blockchain-native technology company that delivers leading middle and back office solutions for the crypto asset ecosystem. Libra provides a system of record that automates and optimizes accounting, audit and tax processes for funds and fund administrators, OTC and proprietary trading firms and exchange platforms. Libra’s premier solutions enable the transformation of distributed and decentralized data into auditable financial information within an enterprise-grade highly scalable and secure infrastructure. Libra is based in New York City.
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global - December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City - November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018