Netherlands-based project Cryptohopper, a marketplace offering a plethora of high-performing cryptocurrency trading strategies, has announced they will be at CES 2019 in the Eureka Park, Booth 51726 in Las Vegas accompanied by Dutch Prince Constantijn. The startup will be in the Holland Tech Square alongside 50 of the Netherlands’ hottest startups and Cryptohopper says they will be showing the world why cryptocurrency trading is for everyone with all skill levels
CEO and co-founder of Cryptohopper, Ruud Feltkamp, said:
“Originally a cryptocurrency trading bot for professional traders, Cryptohopper has evolved into a platform where everyone can implement trading strategies that professionals use on a daily basis”.
“There is still serious demand from mainstream consumers who are getting into cryptocurrency trading but most do not know or have time to learn technical analysis. They just take a gamble or buy coins to HODL and ignore the trading game that professionals play. Cryptohopper fills this gap by allowing inexperienced users to register, buy a trading strategy from a professional trader and have their trading bot execute trades on their behalf, 24/7.”
Beginners on the Marketplace can buy strategies built by professionals on the platform, with over 130 Indicators and Candlestick Patterns. Less-experienced traders can pick and choose strategies to implement across exchanges that they trade on. Once purchased, users’ hoppers (bots) will execute the strategy 24/7 because crypto trading never sleeps.
The ability to buy professional strategies is just one of many features within Cryptohopper’s platform to make trading easy, fun and rewarding for everyone, regardless of their experience. Notably, beginners can practice for free with Paper Trading on the Cryptohopper platform – meaning users can try out the trading strategies they want to buy with weightless cryptocurrencies (fake digital assets) before they sign up and trade with real digital assets.
The platform is built on cloud services, so users don’t need to run the bot on their own server. This makes implementing the bot quick and easy and makes updating new features instant and hassle-free.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019