Netherlands-based project Cryptohopper, a marketplace offering a plethora of high-performing cryptocurrency trading strategies, has announced they will be at CES 2019 in the Eureka Park, Booth 51726 in Las Vegas accompanied by Dutch Prince Constantijn. The startup will be in the Holland Tech Square alongside 50 of the Netherlands’ hottest startups and Cryptohopper says they will be showing the world why cryptocurrency trading is for everyone with all skill levels
CEO and co-founder of Cryptohopper, Ruud Feltkamp, said:
“Originally a cryptocurrency trading bot for professional traders, Cryptohopper has evolved into a platform where everyone can implement trading strategies that professionals use on a daily basis”.
“There is still serious demand from mainstream consumers who are getting into cryptocurrency trading but most do not know or have time to learn technical analysis. They just take a gamble or buy coins to HODL and ignore the trading game that professionals play. Cryptohopper fills this gap by allowing inexperienced users to register, buy a trading strategy from a professional trader and have their trading bot execute trades on their behalf, 24/7.”
Beginners on the Marketplace can buy strategies built by professionals on the platform, with over 130 Indicators and Candlestick Patterns. Less-experienced traders can pick and choose strategies to implement across exchanges that they trade on. Once purchased, users’ hoppers (bots) will execute the strategy 24/7 because crypto trading never sleeps.
The ability to buy professional strategies is just one of many features within Cryptohopper’s platform to make trading easy, fun and rewarding for everyone, regardless of their experience. Notably, beginners can practice for free with Paper Trading on the Cryptohopper platform – meaning users can try out the trading strategies they want to buy with weightless cryptocurrencies (fake digital assets) before they sign up and trade with real digital assets.
The platform is built on cloud services, so users don’t need to run the bot on their own server. This makes implementing the bot quick and easy and makes updating new features instant and hassle-free.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019