Leading Digital Security Offering (DSO) primary issuance and compliance platform and protocol Securitize, is teaming up with OTCXN, a live blockchain-powered capital markets infrastructure company that enables institutional traders to trade digital assets and FX while eliminating the settlement risk inherent in traditional systems.
“We believe the DSO market presents an immense long-term opportunity in the blockchain and digital asset space, and we are poised to be the core infrastructure provider. Our platform for secondary market trading already contains the technology pipeline required to realize the promise of this extremely important capital markets innovation,” stated Rosario M. Ingargiola, CEO and Founder of OTCXN.
“OTCXN’s comprehensive, multi-custodian, secondary market trading infrastructure pipeline is a tremendous opportunity to scale the digital securities market. And, because OTCXN is in production today with other tokenized crypto assets, implementing the Securitize DS Protocol and onboarding of our customer’s digital assets will be a seamless process,” said Carlos Domingo, CEO and Co-Founder of Securitize.
OTCXN’s technology incorporates key blockchain functionality, providing cryptographically provable ownership of assets on custodial blockchain ledgers and pre-trade risk checks, representing a critical reduction in risk over the traditional centralized systems based on post-trade settlement. The OTCXN platform can be integrated with Securitize’s compliance platform to provide a seamless experience to Securitize’s customers in issuing digital securities and connecting to their investors.
OTCXN is in discussions with regulated entities that could partner with OTCXN to address potential regulatory requirements that may arise in connection with facilitating the exchange of digital securities.
Securitize’s DS Protocol for digital securities and exchanges has the highest adoption rate in the industry, powering multiple issued digital securities such as Blockchain Capital, Science Blockchain, SPiCE VC, 22x, and Augmate, with many more in the production pipeline.
Securitize is a compliance platform and protocol for issuing and managing digital securities on the blockchain, including dividends, distributions, and share buy-backs. Securitize’s innovative Digital Securities Protocol (DS Protocol) enables seamless, fully compliant trading across multiple markets simultaneously. Securitize actively partners with exchanges, broker-dealers, custodians of crypto, escrow services, and other financial infrastructure for digital securities.
OTCXN is a capital markets infrastructure company using asset digitization, proprietary blockchain technology, real-time collateral management and an array of institutional trading venues to organize global liquidity and make it tradable via a single account at any custodian on the network. OTCXN has developed the first technology platform that eliminates counterparty and settlement risk without the use of balance sheet and credit, and without becoming a counterparty to transactions. For more information, visit www.otcxn.com and @OTCXN.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019