Leading Digital Security Offering (DSO) primary issuance and compliance platform and protocol Securitize, is teaming up with OTCXN, a live blockchain-powered capital markets infrastructure company that enables institutional traders to trade digital assets and FX while eliminating the settlement risk inherent in traditional systems.
“We believe the DSO market presents an immense long-term opportunity in the blockchain and digital asset space, and we are poised to be the core infrastructure provider. Our platform for secondary market trading already contains the technology pipeline required to realize the promise of this extremely important capital markets innovation,” stated Rosario M. Ingargiola, CEO and Founder of OTCXN.
“OTCXN’s comprehensive, multi-custodian, secondary market trading infrastructure pipeline is a tremendous opportunity to scale the digital securities market. And, because OTCXN is in production today with other tokenized crypto assets, implementing the Securitize DS Protocol and onboarding of our customer’s digital assets will be a seamless process,” said Carlos Domingo, CEO and Co-Founder of Securitize.
OTCXN’s technology incorporates key blockchain functionality, providing cryptographically provable ownership of assets on custodial blockchain ledgers and pre-trade risk checks, representing a critical reduction in risk over the traditional centralized systems based on post-trade settlement. The OTCXN platform can be integrated with Securitize’s compliance platform to provide a seamless experience to Securitize’s customers in issuing digital securities and connecting to their investors.
OTCXN is in discussions with regulated entities that could partner with OTCXN to address potential regulatory requirements that may arise in connection with facilitating the exchange of digital securities.
Securitize’s DS Protocol for digital securities and exchanges has the highest adoption rate in the industry, powering multiple issued digital securities such as Blockchain Capital, Science Blockchain, SPiCE VC, 22x, and Augmate, with many more in the production pipeline.
Securitize is a compliance platform and protocol for issuing and managing digital securities on the blockchain, including dividends, distributions, and share buy-backs. Securitize’s innovative Digital Securities Protocol (DS Protocol) enables seamless, fully compliant trading across multiple markets simultaneously. Securitize actively partners with exchanges, broker-dealers, custodians of crypto, escrow services, and other financial infrastructure for digital securities.
OTCXN is a capital markets infrastructure company using asset digitization, proprietary blockchain technology, real-time collateral management and an array of institutional trading venues to organize global liquidity and make it tradable via a single account at any custodian on the network. OTCXN has developed the first technology platform that eliminates counterparty and settlement risk without the use of balance sheet and credit, and without becoming a counterparty to transactions. For more information, visit www.otcxn.com and @OTCXN.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019