Tribe Accelerator has just signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with global blockchain powerhouse ConsenSys – which sets out plans to undertake initiatives and activities to further the blockchain ecosystem in Singapore.
“At the heart of our mission in Singapore is an engagement strategy encompassing government, enterprise, startup and grassroots communities. ConsenSys greatly values the opportunity to build for our clients, and build with our partners – across Singapore and the ASEAN region. We are pleased to reinforce our commitment to this truly unique ecosystem via our partnership with Tribe, under the stewardship of Enterprise Singapore,” said Vinay Mohan, ConsenSys Singapore Managing Director.
Tribe is the first Singapore government-supported blockchain accelerator advocating the growth of later-stage startups by providing them with a hyperconnected platform to develop innovative products and drive the adoption of blockchain solutions in the mass market.
ConsenSys is the leading blockchain consultancy and venture development studio behind the infrastructure, applications and knowledge that pioneers much of the world’s blockchain development. Alongside various enterprise and community engagements, ConsenSys also previously helped delivered key outcomes at Project Ubin under the sponsorship of the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), and is partnering SGX-backed global capital platform CapBridge to launch a digital exchange on the blockchain.
The partnership will see both parties provide and exchange complementary resources and capabilities. ConsenSys will provide mentoring to the accelerator program and consultation sessions with startups. Tribe’s fast-growing international network of government, corporate, and entrepreneurial partners, such as Enterprise Singapore, and PwC Singapore, will provide a wide mesh of coverage to reach and connect startups.
With a focus on helping start-ups develop products and service solutions that have real-world applicability and impact, the technical partnership with ConsenSys has the potential to serve as the foundation for new systems that are more efficient and accessible.
“With the world moving rapidly towards Industry 4.0, a partner like ConsenSys will be very beneficial as we look to drive widespread adoption of blockchain technology across Asia, and the world,” said Yi Ming Ng, Managing Partner at Tribe Accelerator.
“We are very pleased to announce our first MOU in Singapore. With a vibrant startup culture and bolstered by a supportive government championing new and emerging technology, the local blockchain scene continues to generate excitement around the world,” said Joseph Lubin, founder of ConsenSys and co-creator of Ethereum. “Our Singapore office has been committed to bringing the best of blockchain and Ethereum to the region for a couple of years, and now through joining hands with Tribe Accelerator, this partnership will be a valuable channel for expertise sharing that helps guide the next generation of startup innovation and support the advancement of our ecosystem.”
Tribe Accelerator is the First Blockchain Accelerator Supported by a Singapore Government Agency. Tribe Accelerator is a product development focused blockchain accelerator that aims to provide promising startups with a hyperconnected platform to develop and implement their solutions through our network of partners worldwide. Through the program, startups will gain access to both top-tier blockchain resources and corporate partners to scale their businesses efficiently. Tribe Accelerator collaborates with leaders across multiple industries to provide best-in-class support for our startups.
For more information on Tribe Accelerator, please see https://www.tribeaccelerator.c
ConsenSys is a global formation of technologists and entrepreneurs building the infrastructure, applications, and practices that enable a decentralized world. At the core, ConsenSys is a venture production studio and blockchain software development consultancy creating decentralized applications (dApps), enterprise solutions and developer tools for blockchain ecosystems, focused primarily on Ethereum. Powered by smart contracts and secured through encryption, our solutions provide the benefits of transparency, auditability, and immutability that are unique to blockchain-based solutions.
For more information please visit: https://consensys.net
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019