Tribe Accelerator has just signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with global blockchain powerhouse ConsenSys – which sets out plans to undertake initiatives and activities to further the blockchain ecosystem in Singapore.
“At the heart of our mission in Singapore is an engagement strategy encompassing government, enterprise, startup and grassroots communities. ConsenSys greatly values the opportunity to build for our clients, and build with our partners – across Singapore and the ASEAN region. We are pleased to reinforce our commitment to this truly unique ecosystem via our partnership with Tribe, under the stewardship of Enterprise Singapore,” said Vinay Mohan, ConsenSys Singapore Managing Director.
Tribe is the first Singapore government-supported blockchain accelerator advocating the growth of later-stage startups by providing them with a hyperconnected platform to develop innovative products and drive the adoption of blockchain solutions in the mass market.
ConsenSys is the leading blockchain consultancy and venture development studio behind the infrastructure, applications and knowledge that pioneers much of the world’s blockchain development. Alongside various enterprise and community engagements, ConsenSys also previously helped delivered key outcomes at Project Ubin under the sponsorship of the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), and is partnering SGX-backed global capital platform CapBridge to launch a digital exchange on the blockchain.
The partnership will see both parties provide and exchange complementary resources and capabilities. ConsenSys will provide mentoring to the accelerator program and consultation sessions with startups. Tribe’s fast-growing international network of government, corporate, and entrepreneurial partners, such as Enterprise Singapore, and PwC Singapore, will provide a wide mesh of coverage to reach and connect startups.
With a focus on helping start-ups develop products and service solutions that have real-world applicability and impact, the technical partnership with ConsenSys has the potential to serve as the foundation for new systems that are more efficient and accessible.
“With the world moving rapidly towards Industry 4.0, a partner like ConsenSys will be very beneficial as we look to drive widespread adoption of blockchain technology across Asia, and the world,” said Yi Ming Ng, Managing Partner at Tribe Accelerator.
“We are very pleased to announce our first MOU in Singapore. With a vibrant startup culture and bolstered by a supportive government championing new and emerging technology, the local blockchain scene continues to generate excitement around the world,” said Joseph Lubin, founder of ConsenSys and co-creator of Ethereum. “Our Singapore office has been committed to bringing the best of blockchain and Ethereum to the region for a couple of years, and now through joining hands with Tribe Accelerator, this partnership will be a valuable channel for expertise sharing that helps guide the next generation of startup innovation and support the advancement of our ecosystem.”
Tribe Accelerator is the First Blockchain Accelerator Supported by a Singapore Government Agency. Tribe Accelerator is a product development focused blockchain accelerator that aims to provide promising startups with a hyperconnected platform to develop and implement their solutions through our network of partners worldwide. Through the program, startups will gain access to both top-tier blockchain resources and corporate partners to scale their businesses efficiently. Tribe Accelerator collaborates with leaders across multiple industries to provide best-in-class support for our startups.
For more information on Tribe Accelerator, please see https://www.tribeaccelerator.c
ConsenSys is a global formation of technologists and entrepreneurs building the infrastructure, applications, and practices that enable a decentralized world. At the core, ConsenSys is a venture production studio and blockchain software development consultancy creating decentralized applications (dApps), enterprise solutions and developer tools for blockchain ecosystems, focused primarily on Ethereum. Powered by smart contracts and secured through encryption, our solutions provide the benefits of transparency, auditability, and immutability that are unique to blockchain-based solutions.
For more information please visit: https://consensys.net
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019