Tribe Accelerator has just signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with global blockchain powerhouse ConsenSys – which sets out plans to undertake initiatives and activities to further the blockchain ecosystem in Singapore.
“At the heart of our mission in Singapore is an engagement strategy encompassing government, enterprise, startup and grassroots communities. ConsenSys greatly values the opportunity to build for our clients, and build with our partners – across Singapore and the ASEAN region. We are pleased to reinforce our commitment to this truly unique ecosystem via our partnership with Tribe, under the stewardship of Enterprise Singapore,” said Vinay Mohan, ConsenSys Singapore Managing Director.
Tribe is the first Singapore government-supported blockchain accelerator advocating the growth of later-stage startups by providing them with a hyperconnected platform to develop innovative products and drive the adoption of blockchain solutions in the mass market.
ConsenSys is the leading blockchain consultancy and venture development studio behind the infrastructure, applications and knowledge that pioneers much of the world’s blockchain development. Alongside various enterprise and community engagements, ConsenSys also previously helped delivered key outcomes at Project Ubin under the sponsorship of the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), and is partnering SGX-backed global capital platform CapBridge to launch a digital exchange on the blockchain.
The partnership will see both parties provide and exchange complementary resources and capabilities. ConsenSys will provide mentoring to the accelerator program and consultation sessions with startups. Tribe’s fast-growing international network of government, corporate, and entrepreneurial partners, such as Enterprise Singapore, and PwC Singapore, will provide a wide mesh of coverage to reach and connect startups.
With a focus on helping start-ups develop products and service solutions that have real-world applicability and impact, the technical partnership with ConsenSys has the potential to serve as the foundation for new systems that are more efficient and accessible.
“With the world moving rapidly towards Industry 4.0, a partner like ConsenSys will be very beneficial as we look to drive widespread adoption of blockchain technology across Asia, and the world,” said Yi Ming Ng, Managing Partner at Tribe Accelerator.
“We are very pleased to announce our first MOU in Singapore. With a vibrant startup culture and bolstered by a supportive government championing new and emerging technology, the local blockchain scene continues to generate excitement around the world,” said Joseph Lubin, founder of ConsenSys and co-creator of Ethereum. “Our Singapore office has been committed to bringing the best of blockchain and Ethereum to the region for a couple of years, and now through joining hands with Tribe Accelerator, this partnership will be a valuable channel for expertise sharing that helps guide the next generation of startup innovation and support the advancement of our ecosystem.”
Tribe Accelerator is the First Blockchain Accelerator Supported by a Singapore Government Agency. Tribe Accelerator is a product development focused blockchain accelerator that aims to provide promising startups with a hyperconnected platform to develop and implement their solutions through our network of partners worldwide. Through the program, startups will gain access to both top-tier blockchain resources and corporate partners to scale their businesses efficiently. Tribe Accelerator collaborates with leaders across multiple industries to provide best-in-class support for our startups.
For more information on Tribe Accelerator, please see https://www.tribeaccelerator.c
ConsenSys is a global formation of technologists and entrepreneurs building the infrastructure, applications, and practices that enable a decentralized world. At the core, ConsenSys is a venture production studio and blockchain software development consultancy creating decentralized applications (dApps), enterprise solutions and developer tools for blockchain ecosystems, focused primarily on Ethereum. Powered by smart contracts and secured through encryption, our solutions provide the benefits of transparency, auditability, and immutability that are unique to blockchain-based solutions.
For more information please visit: https://consensys.net
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019