Following on the heels of the launch of security token trading platform Cezex earlier this year, the Philippines’ Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA) has awarded the Asia Digital Asset Exchange (ADAX) with an Offshore Virtual Currency Exchange (OVCE).
The OVCE will allow ADAX to offer and list assets, utility and virtual currency tokens. ADAX plans to operate both a security token issuance platform and a security trading exchange (secondary market) focusing on the digital asset-backed token class, offering opportunities for Asia-based investors to purchase and trade asset-backed tokens.
Being one of the first regulated security token issuance and exchange platforms in the world that has a government-backed license in hand, ADAX will join major players in addressing a big part of the growing interest in the digital security token marketplace.
ADAX will also open an asset-backed token offering platform for business clients that shall service projects looking to conduct a fully regulated asset token offering. According to ADAX representatives, talks with several projects seeking to tokenize real-world assets such as real estate, corporations, and other institutional assets are underway. ADAX is expected to begin issuing security tokens Q2 of 2019 while ADAX is expected to begin trading securities in Q3 2019.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019
Also published on Medium.