Leading on-demand freelance platform Moonlighting announced today their first blockchain partnership with HireVibes, a blockchain jobs platform that incentivizes freelance, contract and permanent hiring via cryptocurrencies. HireVibes will be one of the first platforms to access Moonlighting’s base of 720,000 freelancer profiles.
“HireVibes shares the same vision we have for helping freelancers succeed in today’s ever-changing gig economy,” said Ritesh Johar, co-founder and Chief Technology Officer for Moonlighting. “We are excited to work with them to give our users the power, freedom and control to port their profiles using a best in class blockchain protocol, EOSIO.”
Moonlighting recently announced its partnership with Block.one and plans to transport freelancer profiles to the blockchain using the EOSIO protocol. In this new partnership, Moonlighting will give freelancers the choice to share their user profiles on the HireVibes platform so that they can be seen by more recruiters and employers. This partnership is the first of many Moonlighting will be bringing to market to save freelancers valuable time and money with a single sign-on solution.
“Over the past year, HireVibes has successfully built our token-based loyalty and rewards program using the EOSIO protocol,” commented Yohann Calpu, Head of Community for HireVibes. “We are excited to work with Moonlighting and showcase their user profiles on our platform to help them get more work and earn more money.”
Founded in 2014, Moonlighting has been helping freelancers and entrepreneurs start, build, and grow their own personal small businesses and can be found in over 150 news media sites including the Chicago Tribune, LA Times, Miami Herald, and USA TODAY.
“We are executing on our vision to be the oracle of work profiles so we can help freelancers engage any platform they choose,” added Johar. “With the EOSIO protocol powering our profile management system, we are tearing down antiquated, walled garden marketplaces and changing the way freelancers go to market.”
Moonlighting is the first mobile, on-demand solution empowering people to earn extra money and hire talented professionals quickly. Moonlighting creates a virtual marketplace for freelancers and small businesses to hire or be hired directly from mobile devices. With a blockchain supported platform, Moonlighting provides a full turnkey solution with a suite of tools to empower millions of independent workers worldwide. Moonlighting is a privately held, Charlottesville, VA-based company built from the ground up for the gig economy. For more information, please visit www.moonlighting.com
HireVibes is an open source jobs platform powered by peer to peer referrals, that will operate as a Decentralized Autonomous Community on the EOS.IO blockchain. This means the HireVibes app will be governed within the community by those holding HireVibes Tokens (HVT).
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019
- Shanghai Blockchain Week Returns for Fifth Consecutive Year to Discuss the Next Decade of the Blockchain Industry - September 3, 2019
- ICO that Raised $37M in 18 minutes – Monetha – Passes Legal Audit on White Paper Commitments with Flying Colours - September 2, 2019
Also published on Medium.