CrowdEngine, a white label platform that already supports Reg D, Reg A+ and Reg CF, is now a full stack plus platform enabling the issuance of digital securities.
By partnering with Polymath issuers should be able to more easily onboard investors for security token offerings (STOs).
Additionally, CrowdEngine includes integrations with the KYC/AML, escrow, payment, and investor accreditation providers, and other features built around their “Compliance Engine” technology.
Jim Borzilleri, CEO of CrowdEngine, said the partnership was indicative of their mission to serve the rapidly growing security token marketplace:
“While we help ensure our clients execute compliant offerings, Polymath gives issuers the tools they need to easily issue securities on the blockchain and be secondary market-ready with the ST-20 token standard,” said Borzilleri.
Graeme Moore, Head of Tokenization at Polymath, added that CrowdEngine provides Polymath issuers with a ready-to-market website for onboarding investors, which is very exciting to them, and important for their issuers.
CrowdEngine’s solution provides Polymath issuers with their own branded token sale site, live in weeks with out-of-the-box functionality including BTC/ERC-20 wallet address whitelisting, KYC and ID verification in 190 countries, investor accreditation, document signing, and BTC/ETH/USD payment options.
The CrowdEngine – Polymath partnership highlights the merging of online capital formation and distributed ledger technology which can be leveraged to reduce the overall cost of issuance as well as ongoing compliance and security management.
- Bitcoin Legend Charlie Shrem and BLOCKTV Team up to Bring Untold Stories to the Screen - February 26, 2020
- KLM To Use Blockchain to Streamline Financial Processes Thanks to Amsterdam-based Unchain and R3 - February 25, 2020
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
Also published on Medium.