CrowdEngine, a white label platform that already supports Reg D, Reg A+ and Reg CF, is now a full stack plus platform enabling the issuance of digital securities.
By partnering with Polymath issuers should be able to more easily onboard investors for security token offerings (STOs).
Additionally, CrowdEngine includes integrations with the KYC/AML, escrow, payment, and investor accreditation providers, and other features built around their “Compliance Engine” technology.
Jim Borzilleri, CEO of CrowdEngine, said the partnership was indicative of their mission to serve the rapidly growing security token marketplace:
“While we help ensure our clients execute compliant offerings, Polymath gives issuers the tools they need to easily issue securities on the blockchain and be secondary market-ready with the ST-20 token standard,” said Borzilleri.
Graeme Moore, Head of Tokenization at Polymath, added that CrowdEngine provides Polymath issuers with a ready-to-market website for onboarding investors, which is very exciting to them, and important for their issuers.
CrowdEngine’s solution provides Polymath issuers with their own branded token sale site, live in weeks with out-of-the-box functionality including BTC/ERC-20 wallet address whitelisting, KYC and ID verification in 190 countries, investor accreditation, document signing, and BTC/ETH/USD payment options.
The CrowdEngine – Polymath partnership highlights the merging of online capital formation and distributed ledger technology which can be leveraged to reduce the overall cost of issuance as well as ongoing compliance and security management.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
Also published on Medium.