Blockchain research and development platform Cube System is rolling out its new Cube Chain based public blockchain mainnet, WAVE 1.0 today – July 3, 2019.
Kim, Dong-oh, CEO of Cube System, said:
“Cube Chain is a blockchain platform. By focusing on ecommerce, Cube Chain can be applied to various industries and with our multiple security systems and fast processing speed, it can be used very widely.”
Cube Chain is a unique blockchain ecosystem based on a self-developed technology that forms blocks into a cube-shaped structure using a “cubing” process and connects those cubes together. Cube Chain’s developers created a unique algorithm to build the platform and services offering users a one of a kind experience.
The “cubing” process combines 27 blocks at a time, before creating a cube with 24 data blocks – containing transaction ledger histories – and three other special cubes, made up of a data index block, data statistics processing block, and an escrow function block.
Cube Chain offers users a blockchain-based social network (Qblog), peer-to-peer transaction messenger (CubeChat), AI Service Manager (ASM), integrated login system (SignOne), and a service that verifies the authenticity of products sold on its ecommerce platform (Cube Chain Product).
It has a high transactions per second (TPS) rate and enables fast searching when using blockchain. Currently operating in a test net, it is reaching around 12,900 TPS, demonstrating that CubeChain is faster than both VISA (3,536 TPS) and MASTER (2,061 TPS) for Bank for International Settlements (BIS).
The central feature of the mainnet launch is the operational linkage between Cube Chain’s exclusive mining device -known as Q10- with Cube System’s main net which is Proof-of-work(POW) method. Cube Chain coin (QUB) can be mined using the Proof-Of-Stake (POS) method as well and in Cube Chain Wallet, anyone holding 5000 QUB or more in their wallet can participate in POS mining.
Additionally, an enhanced security vault function will keep Cube Chain safer with doubled security. Cube Chain Wallet provides basic functions such as coin storage, transfer and escrow trade, while also allowing for creation and storage of tokens, coupon issue, and messaging management.
Cube Chain has applied to patent it’s “data connection structure and method in cube form” alongside fifteen other technologies. Prior to its mainnet launch, the company is going through a token-coin swap process. Swap application started on 24 June and can be accessed via the Cube Chain website at cubechain.io.
- BlockConf DIGITAL Announces Epic 48-hours Online Blockchain Conference - April 7, 2020
- Global Virtual Earth Day Event Planned for April 22nd EST From The Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition - April 7, 2020
- ConsenSys’ Health Division Kicks Off STOP COVID-19 International Ethereum Hackathon – April 13, 2020 - April 7, 2020
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
Also published on Medium.