Blockchain research and development platform Cube System is rolling out its new Cube Chain based public blockchain mainnet, WAVE 1.0 today – July 3, 2019.
Kim, Dong-oh, CEO of Cube System, said:
“Cube Chain is a blockchain platform. By focusing on ecommerce, Cube Chain can be applied to various industries and with our multiple security systems and fast processing speed, it can be used very widely.”
Cube Chain is a unique blockchain ecosystem based on a self-developed technology that forms blocks into a cube-shaped structure using a “cubing” process and connects those cubes together. Cube Chain’s developers created a unique algorithm to build the platform and services offering users a one of a kind experience.
The “cubing” process combines 27 blocks at a time, before creating a cube with 24 data blocks – containing transaction ledger histories – and three other special cubes, made up of a data index block, data statistics processing block, and an escrow function block.
Cube Chain offers users a blockchain-based social network (Qblog), peer-to-peer transaction messenger (CubeChat), AI Service Manager (ASM), integrated login system (SignOne), and a service that verifies the authenticity of products sold on its ecommerce platform (Cube Chain Product).
It has a high transactions per second (TPS) rate and enables fast searching when using blockchain. Currently operating in a test net, it is reaching around 12,900 TPS, demonstrating that CubeChain is faster than both VISA (3,536 TPS) and MASTER (2,061 TPS) for Bank for International Settlements (BIS).
The central feature of the mainnet launch is the operational linkage between Cube Chain’s exclusive mining device -known as Q10- with Cube System’s main net which is Proof-of-work(POW) method. Cube Chain coin (QUB) can be mined using the Proof-Of-Stake (POS) method as well and in Cube Chain Wallet, anyone holding 5000 QUB or more in their wallet can participate in POS mining.
Additionally, an enhanced security vault function will keep Cube Chain safer with doubled security. Cube Chain Wallet provides basic functions such as coin storage, transfer and escrow trade, while also allowing for creation and storage of tokens, coupon issue, and messaging management.
Cube Chain has applied to patent it’s “data connection structure and method in cube form” alongside fifteen other technologies. Prior to its mainnet launch, the company is going through a token-coin swap process. Swap application started on 24 June and can be accessed via the Cube Chain website at cubechain.io.
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019
- Interview: Brock Pierce and Two Prime’s Alexander S. Blum - November 4, 2019
- Samsung Bullish on Blockchain – Pushing for Developers on New Samsung Blockchain Platform SDK - November 1, 2019
- Busted: SEC and CFTC Nail First Global Credit – a Swiss Security-Based Bitcoin Swaps Dealer That Allegedly Aimed at American Investors - November 1, 2019
- Zilliqa and Oxford Women in Computer Science Society Join to Bring Diversity to Blockchain Sector - November 1, 2019
Also published on Medium.