“Bitcoin.com is really excited to spread real-world BCH adoption with CheapAir. Paying for flights and hotels with Bitcoin Cash has never been easier,” said CEO of Bitcoin.com Stefan Rust.
Kicking off today, more than 4 million Bitcoin.com Wallet users will be able to access CheapAir.com’s booking engine from their mobile app. The partnership will help crypto travelers find the best deals on flights and hotels around the world.
“At CheapAir.com we’re big fans of Bitcoin and we believe people deserve the freedom to use whatever payment methods that fit their lifestyle and values,” said Jeff Klee, CEO of CheapAir.com. “We wanted to partner with Bitcoin.com because of the great work they have done within the Bitcoin community, promoting crypto acceptance around the world. We value our crypto customers and support their efforts to build a more diverse and evolved financial system.”
In 2013, CheapAir.com became the first U.S.-based online travel agency to accept Bitcoin payments for flights and hotels. CheapAir.com now accepts payment in Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum, Litecoin, and Dash. We’ve worked to build a loyal following of crypto users over the years, and build a strong technical platform to support them.
Travelers who book at CheapAir.com with a cryptocurrency are covered by Price Drop Payback™, which offers up to $100 USD in travel credit if airfares go down after purchase.
CheapAir.com also offers a ton of data and analytics to help travelers get the best airfares. Travelers can use the When to Buy Flights widget to find pricing patterns for an itinerary or check out the newest airfare study to learn about the macrotrends.
Bitcoin.com is supercharged to change the world with Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Our suite of developer tools has been downloaded 36,000+ times from over 100 countries. Our team is the heart and soul of the Bitcoin Cash industry. We’re committed to making BCH available to all people, whatever their age, gender, nationality or financial status.
Headquartered in Calabasas, CA, CheapAir.com is powered by a team of 50 travel enthusiasts who use cutting edge technology and superior customer service to simplify the way people shop for travel. Our proprietary airfare shopping engine provides an easy-to-understand view of flight and fare options from across the web, to make trip planning easy and joyful. Only CheapAir provides full apples-to-apples comparisons so you can see and book across different airlines and different flights, not just the lowest fares, but also the best value flights based on quality, comfort, and inflight amenities. For expert travel advice, deals and inspiration, connect with us on Facebook or Twitter.
CEO Jeff Klee started CheapAir.com in 1989 from his college dorm room after getting a crash course in the airline industry while planning a backpacking trip through Europe on a student’s budget. CheapAir.com still takes a creative approach to help travelers to find the best trips. Along with its sister company, Amtrav for Business Travelers, CheapAir has helped over five million people buy plane tickets with confidence.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020