8Hours Foundation had recently completed the New Token Issuance, raising over three million dollars ($3,000,000) in funding. The Foundation’s private sale investors include the VeChain Foundation, Fenbushi Capital, CREAM, Blockcrafters, and other high net-worth individuals who are the key influencers in the gaming and technology industries.
During the NTI process, EHrTs (Eight Hours Tokens) were issued to both private and community token holders. EHrTs will become a powerful tool within the 8Hours ecosystem. EHrT can be used as a payment to buy digital games, physical toys, and services within our ecosystem. EHrT can be used as a utility token that can be spent, staked, and burned in exchange for minting Authentic Asset Certificates (AACs), creating in-game currencies (IGCs), as well as establishing Colored Tokens by their creators.
AACs are Non-Fungible Tokens that can give toys digital identities so that they can have their own digital stats, level, and moves. IGCs are more flexible than traditional currencies because they are backed by Blockchain technology, which makes them reliably tracked and securely operated in different game settings. Lastly, coloured tokens can only be created and spent by their creators; these tokens are used to measure in-game achievements, wealth, authenticity, progress, and history.
Linking the physical and digital world allows for endless possibilities for collectibles and their compounding interaction with games. You will be able to understand these concepts further as our platform matures.
To stay transparent with their community, they plan to update their development progress and how the raised funds are being applied and they will continue to use the resources to build out the platform that can seamlessly integrate with the PlayTable gaming console. Thanks to the community’s support, the Foundation is now empowered to hire more senior engineers and product developers to push out the products at a faster rate.
At 8Hours Foundation say they envision a world where technology is used to create stronger social bonds by bringing people together through play and believe that with just 8 hours a week of purposeful social bonding time, the overall health and happiness of the society will be improved drastically. And most of all, strong social bonds will decrease an individual’s stress level; hence, creating a stronger society, and a better world for all.
You can now reserve your PlayTable at a special price: https://go.playtable.com/reserve.
Founded by John Dempsey, an Eagle Scout whose DNA resides in meaningful social interaction, 8Hours Foundation is dedicated to providing the world with a groundbreaking gaming platform and innovative games that can interact with physical assets to help people fall in love with social bonding again. Together with the PlayTable, we seek to create technology that will help create everlasting memories and forge social bonds that will last a lifetime.
For more information about 8Hours Foundation, please join our Telegram, t.me/The8HoursFoundation, or visit our official website www.8hoursfoundation.org
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
Also published on Medium.