According to its website, Bitcoin.com is soon to launch its own cryptocurrency exchange in a month’s time Bitcoin.com plans to launch Exchange.Bitcoin.com, a fast and secure cryptocurrency trading platform meant to satisfy digital currency veterans and newcomers alike. by Sept. 2, 2019.
From a post at Bitcoin.com:
“Now, with Exchange.Bitcoin.com, you can diversify your cryptocurrency portfolio, too,” Ver emphasized. The Bitcoin.com executive also mentioned how excited he was to see SLP tokens added to the trading platform.
“We’re on the cusp of something very exciting with SLP tokens — It’s the beginning of a world where we can tokenize anything and, as people realize the potential this holds, they’re going to start demanding a place to trade their tokens,” Ver remarked. “That’s why we’ll be supporting SLP tokens on Exchange.Bitcoin.com.”
“Bitcoin.com has been around the space for many years now and we hope that the quality products we’ve already built — our wallet, our merchant app, and so on—help to reassure users and remind them that we’re an established brand they can trust.”
A recent press release stated:
“While our company thinks the bitcoin cash network will be adopted by the masses worldwide, we also think it’s important to promote free markets and choice.”
With over 50 trading pairs, the Bitcoin.com Exchange will feature bitcoin cash base pairs alongside other denominated pairs from well-known assets like tether (USDT), ethereum (ETH), and bitcoin core (BTC). While their company thinks the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) network will be adopted by the masses worldwide, they also think it’s important to promote free markets and choice. The 50+ trading pairs will be popular digital assets that will allow clients to choose between a wide variety of coins that offer different functionalities and have interesting use-cases. The slew of cryptocurrencies supported next month is just the start, as they plan to add many more digital assets to the Bitcoin.com Exchange and Simple Ledger Protocol (SLP) tokens as well.
Pre-registered users who sign up before launch will be entered to win a variety of rewards. If you pre-register you will be exclusively added to the prize pool draw, which features prizes worth more than $10,000. You will get VIP trading access which adds a 25% discount on all trading fees for three months with no trade limits. Early-bird signups will be included in their priority mailing service.
Every week from now until the September 2 exchange launch, Bitcoin.com will announce a new prize from the pool. For starters, they are giving away $5,000 worth of bitcoin cash to a lucky pre-registered account and $1,000 prizes to an additional five accounts.
During the announcement, Ver highlighted that at Bitcoin.com we’re always looking to make Bitcoin Cash accessible to everyone and he recalled the excitement when we launched the peer-to-peer marketplace Local.Bitcoin.com in June. The BCH marketplace allows individuals from any country to swap Bitcoin Cash privately at any time.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019
Also published on Medium.