According to its website, Bitcoin.com is soon to launch its own cryptocurrency exchange in a month’s time Bitcoin.com plans to launch Exchange.Bitcoin.com, a fast and secure cryptocurrency trading platform meant to satisfy digital currency veterans and newcomers alike. by Sept. 2, 2019.
From a post at Bitcoin.com:
“Now, with Exchange.Bitcoin.com, you can diversify your cryptocurrency portfolio, too,” Ver emphasized. The Bitcoin.com executive also mentioned how excited he was to see SLP tokens added to the trading platform.
“We’re on the cusp of something very exciting with SLP tokens — It’s the beginning of a world where we can tokenize anything and, as people realize the potential this holds, they’re going to start demanding a place to trade their tokens,” Ver remarked. “That’s why we’ll be supporting SLP tokens on Exchange.Bitcoin.com.”
“Bitcoin.com has been around the space for many years now and we hope that the quality products we’ve already built — our wallet, our merchant app, and so on—help to reassure users and remind them that we’re an established brand they can trust.”
A recent press release stated:
“While our company thinks the bitcoin cash network will be adopted by the masses worldwide, we also think it’s important to promote free markets and choice.”
With over 50 trading pairs, the Bitcoin.com Exchange will feature bitcoin cash base pairs alongside other denominated pairs from well-known assets like tether (USDT), ethereum (ETH), and bitcoin core (BTC). While their company thinks the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) network will be adopted by the masses worldwide, they also think it’s important to promote free markets and choice. The 50+ trading pairs will be popular digital assets that will allow clients to choose between a wide variety of coins that offer different functionalities and have interesting use-cases. The slew of cryptocurrencies supported next month is just the start, as they plan to add many more digital assets to the Bitcoin.com Exchange and Simple Ledger Protocol (SLP) tokens as well.
Pre-registered users who sign up before launch will be entered to win a variety of rewards. If you pre-register you will be exclusively added to the prize pool draw, which features prizes worth more than $10,000. You will get VIP trading access which adds a 25% discount on all trading fees for three months with no trade limits. Early-bird signups will be included in their priority mailing service.
Every week from now until the September 2 exchange launch, Bitcoin.com will announce a new prize from the pool. For starters, they are giving away $5,000 worth of bitcoin cash to a lucky pre-registered account and $1,000 prizes to an additional five accounts.
During the announcement, Ver highlighted that at Bitcoin.com we’re always looking to make Bitcoin Cash accessible to everyone and he recalled the excitement when we launched the peer-to-peer marketplace Local.Bitcoin.com in June. The BCH marketplace allows individuals from any country to swap Bitcoin Cash privately at any time.
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
Also published on Medium.