The “real” Satoshi Nakamoto could be about to reveal himself as the true inventor of Bitcoin. No not that one, or that one, that one or that one… but a new one who can be found at the website Satoshi Nakamoto “My Reveal” from a company called Satoshi Nakamoto Renaissance Holdings.
Oh, and there is a clone of the site conveniently posted at Madison Avenue PR firm Ivy Mclemore & Associates’ fresh blog post at “Real Satoshi Revelation”.
He says his nickname as a kid was Shaikho — what seems to be a Pakistani name. He teased that he’ll disclose his real-life identity on Aug. 20. But we have to all endure another two days of teasing posts until we get the big reveal.
Meanwhile, the Bitcoin community was quick to trash the author and the whole intent behind this strange new player.
I think that (https://t.co/8QIjGnoYFG) is quite fake!
I mean Satoshi Nakamoto would at least take care of the smallest parts of privacy when taking pictures with a phone, which is to clean up his EXIF data, he even gave us a location as well. pic.twitter.com/znRnVKjJsR
— Hammourihab (@Hammourahab) August 18, 2019
Anyone that tells you they are Satoshi Nakamoto is a scammer.
— Bitcoin (@btc) August 18, 2019
Apparently Satoshi doesn’t know the difference between a ‘cyberpunk’ and a ‘cypherpunk’ ♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️ pic.twitter.com/igoAQrVg5Y
— Dogemos (@dogemos) August 18, 2019
New Faketoshi: “I have $10 billion worth of Bitcoin”
Also new Faketoshi: “I can only afford $1/month for hosting my website” pic.twitter.com/5TxyVJgbJa
— Riccardo Spagni (@fluffypony) August 18, 2019
No need to wait til Tuesday, seems like these two jokers are behind it
MR BILAL KHALID
MR MUNIR ASLAM MALIK pic.twitter.com/XLJe9DVmad
— SeekingSatoshi (@jimmy007forsure) August 18, 2019
And while being on the subject of #ivymclemore, so no company address but the Whois info puts you at a tiny, single person, small bathroom studio in downtown Manhattan? Meh, not buying that TBH… https://t.co/20VDzmxON1 pic.twitter.com/hmHKmT0yku
— (@Sector035) August 19, 2019
Satoshi Nakamoto Renaissance Holdings is claiming that this will happen in three instalments, starting today. It will include his real name, why he hasn’t moved any of his 980,000 Bitcoin, country of origin, and his plans for a “clean-slate vision” for the “rebirth” of “his” brainchild. The new Nakamoto says he’ll also explain the critical role that cyphers and encryption-related to Chaldean numerology played in his creation of bitcoin. He claims there’s a special reason why he chose August 18 to come forward. He also claims that he registered the domain Bitcoin.org on August 18, 2008.
- Canadian Blockchain-Energised Company VitalHub Announces Deployment of COVID-19 Electronic Screening Tool for Long Term Care - April 8, 2020
- Blockchain Powered Immuno-Oncology Company Mateon Claims Anti-Malarial Drug Called Artemisinin, Derived from Asian Medicine Can Help Fight Covid-19 - April 8, 2020
- Auto Manufacturer Tesla To Use Blockchain Technology to Speed Up Shipping Supply Chain - April 8, 2020
- BlockConf DIGITAL Announces Epic 48-hours Online Blockchain Conference - April 7, 2020
- Global Virtual Earth Day Event Planned for April 22nd EST From The Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition - April 7, 2020
- ConsenSys’ Health Division Kicks Off STOP COVID-19 International Ethereum Hackathon – April 13, 2020 - April 7, 2020
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
Also published on Medium.