The “real” Satoshi Nakamoto could be about to reveal himself as the true inventor of Bitcoin. No not that one, or that one, that one or that one… but a new one who can be found at the website Satoshi Nakamoto “My Reveal” from a company called Satoshi Nakamoto Renaissance Holdings.
Oh, and there is a clone of the site conveniently posted at Madison Avenue PR firm Ivy Mclemore & Associates’ fresh blog post at “Real Satoshi Revelation”.
He says his nickname as a kid was Shaikho — what seems to be a Pakistani name. He teased that he’ll disclose his real-life identity on Aug. 20. But we have to all endure another two days of teasing posts until we get the big reveal.
Meanwhile, the Bitcoin community was quick to trash the author and the whole intent behind this strange new player.
I think that (https://t.co/8QIjGnoYFG) is quite fake!
I mean Satoshi Nakamoto would at least take care of the smallest parts of privacy when taking pictures with a phone, which is to clean up his EXIF data, he even gave us a location as well. pic.twitter.com/znRnVKjJsR
— Hammourihab (@Hammourahab) August 18, 2019
Anyone that tells you they are Satoshi Nakamoto is a scammer.
— Bitcoin (@btc) August 18, 2019
Apparently Satoshi doesn’t know the difference between a ‘cyberpunk’ and a ‘cypherpunk’ ♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️ pic.twitter.com/igoAQrVg5Y
— Dogemos (@dogemos) August 18, 2019
New Faketoshi: “I have $10 billion worth of Bitcoin”
Also new Faketoshi: “I can only afford $1/month for hosting my website” pic.twitter.com/5TxyVJgbJa
— Riccardo Spagni (@fluffypony) August 18, 2019
No need to wait til Tuesday, seems like these two jokers are behind it
MR BILAL KHALID
MR MUNIR ASLAM MALIK pic.twitter.com/XLJe9DVmad
— SeekingSatoshi (@jimmy007forsure) August 18, 2019
And while being on the subject of #ivymclemore, so no company address but the Whois info puts you at a tiny, single person, small bathroom studio in downtown Manhattan? Meh, not buying that TBH… https://t.co/20VDzmxON1 pic.twitter.com/hmHKmT0yku
— (@Sector035) August 19, 2019
Satoshi Nakamoto Renaissance Holdings is claiming that this will happen in three instalments, starting today. It will include his real name, why he hasn’t moved any of his 980,000 Bitcoin, country of origin, and his plans for a “clean-slate vision” for the “rebirth” of “his” brainchild. The new Nakamoto says he’ll also explain the critical role that cyphers and encryption-related to Chaldean numerology played in his creation of bitcoin. He claims there’s a special reason why he chose August 18 to come forward. He also claims that he registered the domain Bitcoin.org on August 18, 2008.
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019
- Interview: Brock Pierce and Two Prime’s Alexander S. Blum - November 4, 2019
- Samsung Bullish on Blockchain – Pushing for Developers on New Samsung Blockchain Platform SDK - November 1, 2019
- Busted: SEC and CFTC Nail First Global Credit – a Swiss Security-Based Bitcoin Swaps Dealer That Allegedly Aimed at American Investors - November 1, 2019
- Zilliqa and Oxford Women in Computer Science Society Join to Bring Diversity to Blockchain Sector - November 1, 2019
- VeganNation Add Brazilian Football Superstar Cafu to It’s Advisory Board - October 31, 2019
- Alliance Investments Announces Plans Tokenization of £500m in UK Real Estate in STOs - October 31, 2019
Also published on Medium.