The “real” Satoshi Nakamoto could be about to reveal himself as the true inventor of Bitcoin. No not that one, or that one, that one or that one… but a new one who can be found at the website Satoshi Nakamoto “My Reveal” from a company called Satoshi Nakamoto Renaissance Holdings.
Oh, and there is a clone of the site conveniently posted at Madison Avenue PR firm Ivy Mclemore & Associates’ fresh blog post at “Real Satoshi Revelation”.
He says his nickname as a kid was Shaikho — what seems to be a Pakistani name. He teased that he’ll disclose his real-life identity on Aug. 20. But we have to all endure another two days of teasing posts until we get the big reveal.
Meanwhile, the Bitcoin community was quick to trash the author and the whole intent behind this strange new player.
I think that (https://t.co/8QIjGnoYFG) is quite fake!
I mean Satoshi Nakamoto would at least take care of the smallest parts of privacy when taking pictures with a phone, which is to clean up his EXIF data, he even gave us a location as well. pic.twitter.com/znRnVKjJsR
— Hammourihab (@Hammourahab) August 18, 2019
Anyone that tells you they are Satoshi Nakamoto is a scammer.
— Bitcoin (@btc) August 18, 2019
Apparently Satoshi doesn’t know the difference between a ‘cyberpunk’ and a ‘cypherpunk’ ♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️ pic.twitter.com/igoAQrVg5Y
— Dogemos (@dogemos) August 18, 2019
New Faketoshi: “I have $10 billion worth of Bitcoin”
Also new Faketoshi: “I can only afford $1/month for hosting my website” pic.twitter.com/5TxyVJgbJa
— Riccardo Spagni (@fluffypony) August 18, 2019
No need to wait til Tuesday, seems like these two jokers are behind it
MR BILAL KHALID
MR MUNIR ASLAM MALIK pic.twitter.com/XLJe9DVmad
— SeekingSatoshi (@jimmy007forsure) August 18, 2019
And while being on the subject of #ivymclemore, so no company address but the Whois info puts you at a tiny, single person, small bathroom studio in downtown Manhattan? Meh, not buying that TBH… https://t.co/20VDzmxON1 pic.twitter.com/hmHKmT0yku
— (@Sector035) August 19, 2019
Satoshi Nakamoto Renaissance Holdings is claiming that this will happen in three instalments, starting today. It will include his real name, why he hasn’t moved any of his 980,000 Bitcoin, country of origin, and his plans for a “clean-slate vision” for the “rebirth” of “his” brainchild. The new Nakamoto says he’ll also explain the critical role that cyphers and encryption-related to Chaldean numerology played in his creation of bitcoin. He claims there’s a special reason why he chose August 18 to come forward. He also claims that he registered the domain Bitcoin.org on August 18, 2008.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019
Also published on Medium.