The “real” Satoshi Nakamoto could be about to reveal himself as the true inventor of Bitcoin. No not that one, or that one, that one or that one… but a new one who can be found at the website Satoshi Nakamoto “My Reveal” from a company called Satoshi Nakamoto Renaissance Holdings.
Oh, and there is a clone of the site conveniently posted at Madison Avenue PR firm Ivy Mclemore & Associates’ fresh blog post at “Real Satoshi Revelation”.
He says his nickname as a kid was Shaikho — what seems to be a Pakistani name. He teased that he’ll disclose his real-life identity on Aug. 20. But we have to all endure another two days of teasing posts until we get the big reveal.
Meanwhile, the Bitcoin community was quick to trash the author and the whole intent behind this strange new player.
I think that (https://t.co/8QIjGnoYFG) is quite fake!
I mean Satoshi Nakamoto would at least take care of the smallest parts of privacy when taking pictures with a phone, which is to clean up his EXIF data, he even gave us a location as well. pic.twitter.com/znRnVKjJsR
— Hammourihab (@Hammourahab) August 18, 2019
Anyone that tells you they are Satoshi Nakamoto is a scammer.
— Bitcoin (@btc) August 18, 2019
Apparently Satoshi doesn’t know the difference between a ‘cyberpunk’ and a ‘cypherpunk’ ♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️ pic.twitter.com/igoAQrVg5Y
— Dogemos (@dogemos) August 18, 2019
New Faketoshi: “I have $10 billion worth of Bitcoin”
Also new Faketoshi: “I can only afford $1/month for hosting my website” pic.twitter.com/5TxyVJgbJa
— Riccardo Spagni (@fluffypony) August 18, 2019
No need to wait til Tuesday, seems like these two jokers are behind it
MR BILAL KHALID
MR MUNIR ASLAM MALIK pic.twitter.com/XLJe9DVmad
— SeekingSatoshi (@jimmy007forsure) August 18, 2019
And while being on the subject of #ivymclemore, so no company address but the Whois info puts you at a tiny, single person, small bathroom studio in downtown Manhattan? Meh, not buying that TBH… https://t.co/20VDzmxON1 pic.twitter.com/hmHKmT0yku
— (@Sector035) August 19, 2019
Satoshi Nakamoto Renaissance Holdings is claiming that this will happen in three instalments, starting today. It will include his real name, why he hasn’t moved any of his 980,000 Bitcoin, country of origin, and his plans for a “clean-slate vision” for the “rebirth” of “his” brainchild. The new Nakamoto says he’ll also explain the critical role that cyphers and encryption-related to Chaldean numerology played in his creation of bitcoin. He claims there’s a special reason why he chose August 18 to come forward. He also claims that he registered the domain Bitcoin.org on August 18, 2008.
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
- Thai Actor and Victim’s Bitcoin Buddy Implicated in Kidnapping and Ransom of Singaporean National in Thailand - January 14, 2020
- Securitize Runs First-Ever IRA Investment In Digital Securities - January 14, 2020
- NBA Star Spencer Dinwiddie “Tokenizing” His Contract With or Without NBA Green Light - January 13, 2020
- European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde Says ECB Bullish on Digital Currencies - January 13, 2020
- Canadian Crypto Company Voyager Digital Completes Acquisition of US Registered Broker-Dealer - January 13, 2020
- Cogito, Hong Kong-Based Entertainment Studio, Launches Decentralised Autonomous Virtual Horse Racing Game - January 9, 2020
- Blockchain Bandwagon Company Longfin CEO Settles with US SEC for $400,000 - January 7, 2020
- Winklevoss Brothers Invest in $5 million Seed Round for TaxBit - January 7, 2020
- Securrency Secures $17.65 million in Series A funding round Led by WisdomTree - January 7, 2020
- Measure Protocol Backed with £2m in New Funding for Blockchain-Powered Person-Based Data Marketplace - January 7, 2020
- The Next Wave of Crypto – Traction is Key – And Mobile Mining is Gaining Massive Adoption - January 2, 2020
- Google Reverses Metamask Ban from Playstore - January 1, 2020
- Bankex Launches Token Exchange Engine in Telegram - December 31, 2019
Also published on Medium.