Enterprise Blockchain platform WORBLI has partnered with online content startup WordProof and now, via WORBLI’s platform, WordProof’s users are able to timestamp their content, enabling true ownership, trust and proof of content authenticity.
WORBLI CEO and Co-founder Domenic Thomas mentioned:
“With the recent impetus from blockchain technology, we now have the unprecedented ability to have truths immutably recorded and digitally stored safely. This immutability will become the standard and anyone not subscribing to this standard will eventually see the trust in their content diminish.”
WordProof claims they are at the cutting edge of a revolution that will bring trust and credibility back to online content using blockchain technology.
“We’re thrilled about this partnership. There is so much false and misleading information out there floating around, it’s important that the WordProof Timestamp Plugin exists. We’re proud to be part of this cutting-edge product that’s easy enough for anyone and everyone to use,” said Sean Anderson, Director of Business Development for WORBLI.
The Timestamp Plugin was initially designed for WordPress, one of the largest online ecosystems, powering roughly 33% of all websites in the world. WordProof is well-positioned to play a significant role in this ecosystem, as more content and website creators begin to discover how blockchain technology can increase their credibility and safeguard their hard work.
The WordProof product has been designed to allow users to easily timestamp and protect their content, with an intuitive front end and quick set up process. For those who aren’t familiar with blockchain technology, WordProof recently released its We Stamp For You protocol, allowing the blockchain uninitiated to have their content automatically timestamped without the steep learning curve.
WordProof is a Netherlands based company dedicated to bringing the benefits of blockchain technology to the WordPress ecosystem. WordProof’s premier product, the Timestamp Plugin, allows users to protect and authenticate their WordPress content.
WORBLI provides enterprise-grade applications with a fast and compliant blockchain solution.
With built-in AML/KYC and various other developer tools, WORBLI is at the forefront of a fair and accessible financial system.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020