Enterprise Blockchain platform WORBLI has partnered with online content startup WordProof and now, via WORBLI’s platform, WordProof’s users are able to timestamp their content, enabling true ownership, trust and proof of content authenticity.
WORBLI CEO and Co-founder Domenic Thomas mentioned:
“With the recent impetus from blockchain technology, we now have the unprecedented ability to have truths immutably recorded and digitally stored safely. This immutability will become the standard and anyone not subscribing to this standard will eventually see the trust in their content diminish.”
WordProof claims they are at the cutting edge of a revolution that will bring trust and credibility back to online content using blockchain technology.
“We’re thrilled about this partnership. There is so much false and misleading information out there floating around, it’s important that the WordProof Timestamp Plugin exists. We’re proud to be part of this cutting-edge product that’s easy enough for anyone and everyone to use,” said Sean Anderson, Director of Business Development for WORBLI.
The Timestamp Plugin was initially designed for WordPress, one of the largest online ecosystems, powering roughly 33% of all websites in the world. WordProof is well-positioned to play a significant role in this ecosystem, as more content and website creators begin to discover how blockchain technology can increase their credibility and safeguard their hard work.
The WordProof product has been designed to allow users to easily timestamp and protect their content, with an intuitive front end and quick set up process. For those who aren’t familiar with blockchain technology, WordProof recently released its We Stamp For You protocol, allowing the blockchain uninitiated to have their content automatically timestamped without the steep learning curve.
WordProof is a Netherlands based company dedicated to bringing the benefits of blockchain technology to the WordPress ecosystem. WordProof’s premier product, the Timestamp Plugin, allows users to protect and authenticate their WordPress content.
WORBLI provides enterprise-grade applications with a fast and compliant blockchain solution.
With built-in AML/KYC and various other developer tools, WORBLI is at the forefront of a fair and accessible financial system.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019