The cryptocurrency education company Cryptowisser has just expanded its free-of-charge Cryptocurrency Exchange List from 250 to 500 exchanges. The expansive list compares cryptocurrencies, fees charged, available funding methods, and the security and the user score of each exchange.
With more than 500 exchanges and individual reviews for all of them, the company is a market leader in the cryptocurrency exchange comparison niche. The company also lists cryptocurrency wallets, cryptocurrency merchants and cryptocurrency debit cards (such as Advcash.
Industry giant coinmarketcap.com also has a cryptocurrency exchange list but only including 240 exchanges. Their list also does not present any of the detailed information that Cryptowisser does, but instead focuses on the trading volume of each exchange.
“In bull market times, investors tend to disregard the trading fees, as they are perceived as small amount subtracted from big profits. In the market we’re currently in, there’s a much greater focus on these fees. People are finally starting to realize that trading fees are important and in the long run, can add up to substantial amounts.”, says one of the Cryptowisser’s co-founders.
“We want to be a one-stop-shop for the people interested in cryptocurrency. If we had only listed the exchanges, then that ambition would have been flawed.”
Cryptowisser entered the cryptocurrency market in April 2018 with the ambition to open the doors to the cryptocurrency world to everyone. And, according to Cryptowisser, the first step in that ambition is to facilitate a person’s choice of cryptocurrency exchange, as that choice is also such a person’s entry into the cryptocurrency world.
- Automated Software Crypto Genius Creates Advantage - February 18, 2020
- 5 Important Risks to Watch in the Cryptocurrency Market - February 17, 2020
- Effective Trading Robot can Help Users to Trade in Crypto Currency - February 10, 2020
- Bitcoin Era Pro 2020 – Trading Cryptocurrency on Autopilot - February 5, 2020
- Bitcoin Circuit: Automated Algorithm Trading Alerts Users when Trading is Profitable - February 5, 2020
- Algo-Affiliates: Affiliate Marketing in The Cryptocurrency Industry - February 5, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Is Changing The Online Gambling Industry - January 13, 2020
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Revain Blockchain-based Review Platform’s Advantages Over Existing Review Sites - November 27, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Global Funeral Care Cut New Deals at LATOKEN Blockchain Forum in London - September 25, 2019
- Blockchain is the New and Improved ID Verification - September 24, 2019
- Crypto payments for Small and Medium Business are Becoming a New Reality - August 30, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Education Company Cryptowisser Now Lists More Than 500 Exchanges - August 22, 2019
- Consensus 2019: Opportunities and Challenges of Blockchain in China & the U.S. - June 13, 2019
- What do Banks Need to Know About Virtual Currencies Right Now? - April 4, 2019
- Why Bitcoin Surged 20% In A Day, And What This Means For Its Future Price - April 4, 2019
- Japanese USDDex – New ERC-20 Stablecoin Claims up to 45% Profit to Crypto Investors - March 19, 2019
- Will Increased Decentralization Give Bitcoin its Second Life? - March 18, 2019
- Cryptocurrencies and crowdfunding: The road from the Statue of Liberty to tokenisation - March 13, 2019
- An Overview of the Best Bitcoin Exchange Apps - March 7, 2019
Also published on Medium.