Helix TCS, the leading provider of critical infrastructure services to the legal cannabis industry has cut a deal with Dama Technologies, a company that provides access to transparent, sustainable banking and payment solutions to legitimize the rapidly growing cannabis industry. The partnership will facilitate the secure transfer of online payments and settlements within the Amercanex marketplace for wholesale cannabis.
“At Helix TCS, we have always focused on providing fully compliant, transparent infrastructure solutions to the cannabis industry,” said Helix TCS CEO and Executive Chairman Zachary L. Venegas. “The Dama solution will allow cannabis businesses to transact as any other business would, and I’m proud to bring this first-in-class system to the industry.”
“We are thrilled to partner with HelixTCS to deliver the first true cannabis exchange to the industry. Amercanex will give these business owners the opportunity to maintain and grow their business operations online in a secure and legitimate way,” said Dan Henry, CEO of Dama Financial.
This is made possible due to a recent acquisition which provides Helix with a sophisticated Electronic Communications Network (ECN) that can integrate blockchain technology to facilitate real-time transactions of wholesale cannabis product between licensed operators in regulated markets. In early September Helix TCS, the leading provider of critical infrastructure services to the legal cannabis industry acquired Amercanex – a B2B wholesale marketplace that leverages blockchain technology and is capable of facilitating wholesale cannabis and hemp transactions between licensed businesses on a global scale.
The agreement positions Dama Financial as the exclusive payment solution on the Amercanex platform and Amercanex as the only wholesale cannabis exchange using Dama Financial’s comprehensive suite of financial solutions. Dama Financial will provide access to checking, escrow and trading accounts to support seamless and secure financial transactions between marketplace users.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
Also published on Medium.