Danish-Dutch founded startup accelerator Startupbootcamp has successfully closed the first IPO of an accelerator program in the world raising €2.325.000. The funds were raised via the Amsterdam-based Rabo&Crowd platform powered by Rabobank and innovative Dutch startup Nxchange.
On Rabo&Crowd, entrepreneurs can crowdfinance and issue tradable bonds with technology provided by Nxchange, a decentralised exchange for tokenized securities and digital assets with a regulated market licence issued by the Netherlands Ministry of Finance, and under the supervision of the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) and the Dutch Central Bank (DNB).
In a Linkedin post today, the Nxchange team noted:
“From the 16th December, all the certificates are tradable on our secondary market. For those who participated in the public offering, enjoy your unique Angel investor ticket.”
- Decentralised exchange
You no longer need to trade in a central marketplace. Transactions are settled in real-time and the exchange can be used 24/7 directly from any web-environment.
- Regulation and security
A Regulated Market and Multilateral Trading Facility with all required licenses provided by the Dutch Ministry of Finance and the Dutch Authority of Financial Markets.
- Community building
Invest in the market of your interest, be part of various investment communities and communicate directly with the issuers.
- Hybrid funding possibilities
Access hybrid funding facilities where professional and institutional finance is combined with retail investment opportunities.
Startupbootcamp has programs in major startup hubs including London, New York, Singapore, Berlin, Amsterdam, and many others, – they provide both a global reach and industry-focus to their portfolio companies.
By holding events in more than 100 cities each year they support the world’s most talented founders with hands-on mentorship and access to key industry connections, as well as take part in all the major technology and industry conferences around the globe.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
Also published on Medium.